View more stereo speakers

Other Stereo Speakers:
Bose
Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System

Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System

entry level stereo speakers with gorgeous sound

from Jefferson, OH

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

Fifteen-plus years ago, during a great party I threw out of my apartment at the time, the mid-range cone in one of my stereo speakers finally gave up the ghost. I made a nominal effort to repair it, but the cone's requirements were very specific, and a replacement part was not to be found.

Near despondent and on a limited budget, I set out looking for a new pair of speakers.

Best sound

from Mableton, GA

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

I own two sets of Bose - Acoustimass-5. I purchased my first one 19 years ago and second one 8 years ago. The original system is still running strong while I enjoy watching the window shattering and earth moving action movies all the times. I also purchased a pair of Bose-100V for both front and rear center channel as well to complete my well balanced surround sound. This was very expensive when I initially got it, however well worth every penny I paid, towards the quality of sound and the life span it has given me. I have replaced many other good speakers hooked to speaker-B output on my THX ceritified Kenwood 6.1, however my Bose Acoustimass-5s are running strong like they did on day-1. Even though my amplifier/receiver is 6.1, but my setup is technically 6.3. The dot3 represents how many subwoofers you have attached to the system. I have my 10" Cerwin Vega that came out of my car hooked the system as well as the two Subs that came with 2 sets of Acoustimass-5. The sound is pristine even though I feel on times the highs are lacking (no tweeter), but I would buy any of the Acoustimass series any day; even though it feels like overpaying; they are well worth the QUALITY.

Bose - Acoustimass 5 III Speaker System will knock your socks of

from Odenton, MD

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

If you haven't listened to music playing on a Bose - Acoustimass 5 III Speaker System, you truthfully haven't listened to any music at all. The quality of the music on these speakers is earth-shattering. The only hiccup is usually the price, but as always, good things are expensive. Nevertheless, I must say that the sound quality is worth every penny. We have a Bose - Acoustimass 5 III Speaker System in our bedroom and in our living room and my wife and I enjoy this more than anything else. The bass is always crisp and earthy delivered by such an amazing subwoofer that is usually conveniently placed away from view. The smaller speakers can deliver incredible sound performance like no other device you have seen. If you can afford it, and you want to experience really good quality sound, Bose - Acoustimass 5 III Speaker System is the best choice for you. I highly recommend it to everyone without hesitation.

The best home theatre speakers available for the price!

from Brandon, FL

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

You simply cannot get better speakers for the money for a top rate home theatre system.  With the hideaway woofer and the small pods, the system can be configured to fit and sound great in any room.  Bose hit another home run with this speaker system.

Rocks the Room!

from Richview, IL

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

This is an awsome system.  I bought it for my hubby, and he loves it.  It gives out excellent quality sound.  Sounds like your in a theator.  I like the fact that it doesn't take up a lot of space.

The acoustimass 5 speakers are the only speakers that satisfy me

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

I love the bose sound. They fill my room and ears with rich crisp music that I completely enjoy. I listen to old rock n roll to classical. Wouldnt have any other speakers. They beat klipsh hands down.

great sound

from Nyack, NY

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

these speakers are pricey, but well worth the product.  i am sensitive to sound that is crackly, and not clear.  these speakers give a great full sound with every use.  i have been completely happy with this product.  i would definitely buy it again, and i would also recommend it to my friends and family.  i have had cheaper speakers in the past that i ended up giving to goodwill because the sound quality was so poor!  i tend to be picky, but even the more expensive ones don't have a better sound than this one.  so, no need to spend more than you have to.  i use these speakers for music and for voice recordings.  the amplification is excellent.  the speakers are small, and yet the sound is big.  i have a hard time convincing people that there aren't other speakers that the sound is coming from.  it has a big theater sound, but a small size that is easy to fit in the corner of any room.  they are great.

Bose is the BEST!

from Reno, NV

Comments about Bose - Acoustimass III Speaker System:

Bose has the absolute bsest name when it comes to sound! I have known several people to use this brand in the past and present and Iall I ever hear is great things! I have these speakers and they are so great I can feel the sound! over all they are a little bit costly but I have found you deffenately pay for QUALITY! and that they are. The best I have every herd and they last!