Other Headphones:

Bose AE2 Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

A nice, well-balanced pair of headphones.

Comments about Bose AE2 Headphones:

I love these guys! I have had this pair of headphones for about 2 years or so and am surprised at how comfortable they still are. My AE2's have been through hell and back with me and have proven to be surprisingly durable. With that said these headphones are nothing more or nothing less than advertised. The sound is crisp and allows me to appreciate even the subtlest of nuances in whatever I may be listening to. My AE2's find a perfect balance between comfort, quality and isolation.

• Comfort:

Comfortable headphones providing superior sound quality for work

Comments about Bose AE2 Headphones:

I use these headphones to do transcription. They do not hurt the outer edge of my ears, even after hours of continuous use. The around the ear design allows me to catch nuances in speech, unlike other brands,, but does not completely drown out outside noises. They are worth the money for the sound quality and premium comfort, and I dread having to use a different pair of headphones for my work.

My husband uses them for listening to music on his iPod. I am buying him a pair of his own.

Comfort
My ears have never fatigued from wearing these headphones, even after 6+ straight hours.

They fold relatively flat to fit well in their stowaway bag. The thin cord does not tangle or twist or get in the way.

The headphones have dropped to the floor numerous times from my desk. The cord has been caught in desk drawers and been yanked hard by a toddler several times. No damage was sustained from these assaults.

The AE2 headphones are classic Bose quality

from Santee, CA

Comments about Bose AE2 Headphones:

These headphones provide a comfortable fit with an adjustable headband, and even though they are not the noise cancelling version, the over the ear style blocks out extraneous noises effectively while providing the clear, full sound that you would expect from Bose products. I received them as a gift, but I would have gladly purchased them for myself. They are that good!

Sound Quality
Classic Bose quality sound, clear and precise.

Comfort
Fully adjustable over the head band makes for a great comfortable fit.

These earphones fold flat for ease of storage and transport and come with a cloth carrying/storage bag.

I've only had these headphones for a few months, so I can't speak to long term durability, but they have held up so far and I have used them a lot.