View more stereo speakers

Bose
Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker

Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker

Bose Speakers - Wonderful acquistices

.Music enthusiasts will be familiar with the sweet spot; it's the place where bass and volume sound enhanced without you having to adjust your set up. Bose 901 speakers have specific hardware built in that enable them to deliver a consistent level of sound regardless of where your standing in the room relative to the speakers, when listening to music with the speakers they manage to create the feeling that you're in the pressence of live performers, the basBose speakers grace the homes of many music enthusiasts and they have now been on sale for decades, today we have plenty of choices when it comes to sound equipment and can turn to models from manufacturers such as Harman Kardon, Polk Audio and Klipsch. Bose has managed to survive even with the credit crunch looming over us and some of the other speaker systems are impressive, with this in mind does Bose audio equipment measure up and is it still a wise choice of speakers the speakers produce leaves a significant impression and this is augmented with the three reactive air columns built into each speaker casing.If you want to entertain an audience through the means of your own musical performance, by singing or with simple words your sound equipment is key to delivering an enjoyable, memorable performance, if you're a one man band and you have limited means of transporting equipment (and also lack a soundman) the Bose L1 speaker system may solve a few problems. The speakers that come with the system are of slim design and a person of average build can easily carry them along with their accessories, connecting musical instruments and microphones to the speakers takes a couple of minutes

Bose - 251 Main / Stereo Speaker works okay

The Bose 251 Main Stereo Speaker is a very expensive piece of equipment that was given to our family by my brother-in-law who had upgraded his system. So, even though we didn't pay for the speaker, I still don't think it's worth its high cost. I find that the Bose 251 Main Stereo Speaker works well with a good quality and nice sound, but sometimes doesn't work right. In addition, when the quality becomes off, it is seldom, but all the same completely annoying. My wife and I don't mind it so much that we will get a replacement, but I imagine that if we did indeed pay for the speaker, we would have returned it for a different stereo speaker. So, in conclusion, I would only recommend it as a last resort.

Excelent sound.

from Elmont, NY

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

Great sound. One of the best speakers known to mankind. Come outs for a reasonable price while supplies last. Comes in different colors and sizes. Able to withstand high pitch volume while give out accurate tone. Has built in system that allows it to shut down when not in use. Also has all around sound system in order to project towards the whole entire place to improve sound quality.

Bose - 251 Main / Stereo Speaker works okay

from Nampa, ID

Sound-Blasting Amazing Speakers!

from Grand Blanc, MI

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

I love a huge sound-blasting atmosphere! Bose speakers are awesome at letting you experience just that! I love these speakers, I love loud speakers in general. Bose has a high-quality stucture and indurance to its products. The company's unbeatable and over-the-top technological foundations allow them to develop such outstanding products! Their system is easy to set up, lightweight, easy to move around so that you can use it whenever and wherever you want! Particularly the Bose - 251 Main / Stereo Seaker system gives you exactly what you need to enjoy good music and movies!! These speakers are also designed to add a little more spark to your room - they look nice, they're attractive and classy! They're not too big either.

The system is highly reputable and I commend them for bringing about such superior products for people to enjoy!

It's an affordable set that I highly recommend to anyone!

Bose - 251 Main / Stereo Speaker deliveries the sound

from Milpitas, CA

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

Bose - 251 Main / Stereo Speaker deliveries the sound.  I got these for the holidays presents.  It has Wide listening area, I can move around and still enjoy the great stereo sound.  These are really great speakers. I use them in my living room. I installed them on a 200 watt amp.  I also use a  powerful subwoofer with it. They don't sound like a theatre, but close to a mini small home theatre.  The sound is crisp. The speakers is mounted on the deck mounted brackets.  I can easily remove it and it still looks great in the living.  Occassionally I do hear a little bit of a static, or small noise like static, but that is like very one in a while.  It is a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. I had other kind of speakers but they don't measure up to this bose speakers in terms of sounds and look. It is durable, I accidently droped one on the ground and it is still functional after I hooked it up.

Unbelievable sound from Bose Speaker.

from Oakland, NJ

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

The Bose 259 Main/Stereo speaker is an incredible speaker. It comes from the reputable and well known name of the Bose so anyone purchasing this speaker can be sure that it is a good name and has great sound quality since Bose is known all around through the industry for having the best quality of sound. However, Bose is also known for pricey products, and these speakers are expensive. However, like the expression says, you get what you pay for. By paying a hefty amount for these speakers, you get one hell of an audio experience. Anything played through these speakers sounds good. These speakers are an excellent choice for any computer or theater system especially if you like to play movies or music. They have a good bass and a very crisp sound. They are very durable and won't wear out. Don't listen too loud because these things can get extremely loud and you might blow the speakers. Other than that, set up these nice looking speakers anywhere and enjoy anything you listen to.

Bose is great

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

My wife and I bought these speakers a couple years ago and have thoroughly enjoyed them.We like good quality items but doin't always have the cash to buy expensive stuff. These were a good balance between price and quality. They are perfect size for hooking to the laptops to listen to pandora or itunes play list. The sounds quality is great and clear. I would definately recommend these ... or any bose for that matter ... to anyone looking for a great sound. These are not very expensive especially if you can get them from somewhere like Sams or Costco. The only downfall for me is the cords ... if you can get the wireless ones, that would be a better way to go. I have a daughter and these have gotten knocked off the table a few times, but are durable and continue to work great. The look nice and are worth the money. You do not need anything extra in the way of cords as these speakers come equipped with everything you need.

nice, rich sound

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

I have to have music playing all the time. It helps me accomplish everything on my busy day-to day schedule. I wanted quality speakers and bought these. They give a nice, rich sound. They are well- constructed and seem built to last. They do come with a hefty price tag.

Bose 251Main /Stereo speaker...they are the best

from Killeen, TX

The Bose 251Main/Stereo speaker

These speakers are great for listening to music.I have always had an ear for great sounding music. In growing up whenever I hear or listen to music playing,I try to hear the highs, the midrange, and the lows.Any kind of music in which these are indistinguishable is to my mind just harmonious noise.

These speakers  are small , space saving.and physically attractive, and because of their size, are practically invisible if properly located.I have had the good fortune of hearing these speakers play years ago and have since purchased my own Bose system.

If you love great sounding music then you really need to hear these speakers play in a matching Bose Stereo system, with the five cube speakers and the acoustimas bass module.You have not heard great music until you hear it on a Bose speaker system with the abovementioned speakers.

I love Bose!

from Cypress, TX

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

I purchased these Bose speakers for a home theater system, and knew I could not go wrong.  I love all the Bose products, well worth the extra money spent.  The speakers were very easy to hook up to our existing system, and as soon as we did the sound was incredible!  The surrand sound on any blu ray really makes you feel like you are right in the middle of all the action.  It is so clear and the bass is set perfect, right out of the box.  We own several Bose products, and have never had a problem with any of them.  These speakers are small, and can be hidden easily for those that don't like to have the speakers in sight.  I feel like we will have many years of enjoyment from these, since Bose does such a great job of not only standing behind their products, but also that we have never had an issue with any purchase we have made with them.  For anyone who wants quality sound at it's best these speakers are for you!

these have great base

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Bose - 251 Main Stereo Speaker:

ok bose spakers have great sound quality. i enjoyed my product becuase i throw alot of partys and i need some good speakers. if you are looking for loud speakrs with great sound quality and tht head banging base these are the speakers to go with. also if you dont want a real expensive set o speakers these are also the ones to go for. if you got to walmart you can get them for cherap. im not sure the exact price but i know that there not alot. also these have there own speaker control system where you control how loud and how much base you want the speakers to have. if you like the base of hiphop music these speakers are perfect for it. i think speakers hsoul have god clear sound and not have the ragedy raspy sound to them like some previous speakers i bought. most people like base but some others rather a good sound quality than good bas. but i higly reccomend these speakers to any young gus or anyone who just wants a cheap et of speakers that doesnt hurt your pockets and has good sound quality and base. so go out and buy thm before they all run out.