Other Stereo Speakers:
Bose
Bose - 151SE Main Stereo Speaker

Bose - 151SE Main Stereo Speaker

Bose 151SE is a blast when out at the pool!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Bose - 151SE Main Stereo Speaker:

When we bought our house it came fully equipped with a Bose sound system indoor and out! Lucky us. I had heard a lot of great things about Bose but never purchased their products because it was a bit pricey for my taste. Well, I will be the first to say that now I am a believer of what they (Bose) say their speakers can do. We entertain quite a bit in the summer. We have Bose speakers on our front porch that greet our guests with a soft welcoming tune that is as clear as the birds singing outside. Once you enter the house we have speakers throughout the house if we want to carry the sound inside. Once inside it is a great feeling to have such a professional sound traveling from room to room to entertain our guests. My absolute favorite part of our Bose outdoor speaker system is the quality of sound we have out at the pool and on the back patio. We can adjust the speakers to face different directions so the music follows the party no matter where we decide to take it. I will never buy another speaker/system now that I have tried Bose.

Love the sound of Bose 151SE Main/Stereo Speaker

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Bose - 151SE Main Stereo Speaker:

It is my understanding that this is a really good sound system.  I have heard it before and couldn't believe the quality of music that comes out of such a small box (speakers) just like the commercials say.