Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

Love this stuff.

Comments about Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel:

I currently use Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel in the shower to clean my face. I really like it because you can feel that it works right away. It is slightly thick but that does not bother me any. It does not take a lot because one pump goes a long way. I really enjoy this product but due to the price I only use it every so often. I really appreciate how this brand and product uses mostly natural ingredients so I am aware and trust what is going onto my face. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cleanser and those who would like to start using more natural ingredients. Boscia is a good place to start!

It works really well overall. It pulls out gunk and oil and leaves behind bright and clear skin.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to use and generally only takes one pump to a pump and a half. It comes off very easily as well and lathers well also.

The scent is nice and natural smelling. Boscia always has a generally neutral scent to their products and this cleanser is no different.

Amazing and Effective Product

from Iowa

Comments about Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel:

I absolutely love this product. It is safe to use-no harsh chemicals, parabens, sulfates, etc. It is soothing and does an excellent job of removing oil and impurities from the skin without stripping the face. My face always feels clean, but not dried out. It does not have an overbearing scent, which is nice. The cleanser helps to clean my pores so that I do not have breakouts. I love the fact that it does an excellent job of keeping my face feeling oily free throughout the day. It comes in a handy pump bottle, so that I don't feel as though I am wasting it and it comes with a clamp for travel. I can not say enough good things about this cleanser. It is absolutely amazing. It is very sensitive on my skin.

This cleanser is very safe and effective. It helps to keep my face feeling clean all day without being oily and shiny.

Ease of Application
Super easy to use with the pump dispenser so that you do not get too much on your hands.

A very light, minimal scent. I don't notice it at all. No fragrance is added.

Great Everyday Moisturizer

Comments about Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel:

I love how this facial cleanser does its job- removes excess dirt and oil without over drying or breaking me out. My skin glows after using this!

Ease of Application
I really like the pump- it makes it so much easier to get the product out!

The scent is very light. It's very fresh and clean and doesn't bother me.

Natural

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel:

Boscia is one of my favorite lines because of their all natural products that actually work! I love the gel because it is natural, removes makeup, and does not dry your skin out. I use this everyday and it gives me satisfaction knowing that I am not bombarding my skin with chemicals that may affect me in the long run. It removes makeup really well and cleans out the pores. The smell is really fresh and clean with no synthetic fragrance or anything. It does not dry my skin out like other cleansers do, and it does not strip my face of natural oils. The price is pretty expensive but it is well worth it, because it is good for you and your skin. The gel consistency is quite viscous and you can easily work it into a good lather, but don't expect it to be really foamy. It does not have sulfates in it so that is why it will not foam up as much as other cleansers. My skin immediately feels softer after using this and I feel my pores are tightened.

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel is FANTASTIC.

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel:

I had never tried Boscia brand anything before I tried this product. I loved it soooo much. It is fantastic.

1. I have dry-er skin, that's more sensitive but is still also break out prone so I want a product that has no chemicals, preservitives, and nothing that irritates or dries out my skin. The first time I used this product, I was a bit leary, but after the first use I fell in love!!!! Not only because of it's completely natural, organic, preservitive and paraben free-ness!

2. It makes your skin feel *soft. *Not slimy, and not dry. *Soft.* Which I have come to find is a very hard thing to find in a facial wash. It washes away dirt and oils- while moisturizing your skin, and keeping the pH balance, and it keeps the essentials oils on your skin that it needs! It doesn't strip your skin, or irritate anything. It is wonderful.

3. Also, it doesn't smell 'herby'. I hate it when 'natural' and 'organic' things smell 'herby'. It bothers me. It is always so over baring and so strong. But this isn't even! It's amazing. I love it. It doesn't really smell at all, and still moisturizes without having that 'herby' smell that usually means it has some natural herb in it to moisturize or cleanse, but it doesn't at all and is still very cleansing and moisturizing.

4. This product is expensive but is probably the best product you will ever use. I'd put money on it. Works amazing! I LOVE IT:)

My fave facial wash

from Placentia, CA

Comments about Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel:

So there was a period of time where my face was rebelling against me and was causing me great stress that led me on a hunt for a face wash that was strong enough to clean my face but light enough not to damage my skin or cause future break outs... I toyed with the idea of pro-active but was not keen on the idea that I would have to use it for the rest of my life to ensure that I wouldn't have problematic skin so I tried everything else under the sun.

One day I was recommended to the Boscia line and I haven't turned back since.  This cleansing gel is great, it lathers up nicely and enables you to really work it through your skin.  Another plus is that I am able to use it with my Clarisonic brush (also another purchase I made in my hunt for great skin).  It's all natural so it doesn't irritate my skin with harsh chemicals, and it works!  It doesn't dry out my skin but it cleanses it so that I don't have any left-over residue.  I am a super fan of their line!