3.5

3.5

Like and dislike it

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast 5 oz:

This cleanser definitely removes the oil off your skin, strips it actually. My skin is so dry after using this. I use the tonic spray afterwards and that is not enough. I also have to apply moisturizer afterwards. But it does clean and remove makeup and dirt. I would agree that it clears pores. But that is not a lasting effect of course. Just temporary. It says that it brings out your skins natural defenses against irritations and reactions. I dont know, how would I notice something like that? It does leave skin clean, clear and free of shine. The willow bark ingredient refines, unclogs and purifies pores. That is the purpose I wanted from it, was to unclog my pores. I have blackheads and have never found anything to get rid of them...this doesn't remove them but helps maintain.

Very nice!

from Taneytown, MD

Comments about Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast 5 oz:

I've sometimes had issues with random acne breakouts, especially during that lovely time of the month, and sadly, my skin is prone to scar, so when I do breakout, I can expect a few dark spots where the acne was. I saw the Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast online, and it really had great reviews, so I decided to try it. When it came, I was sure to follow the instructions.

When I sprayed it on, my face felt great, and since using it, I've been able to keep my acne breakouts at bay! I love how the spray smells. It isn't strong but it does have a nice clean fragrance. My pores just felt so clean after and I could definitely see a difference in my skin. I do wonder if this would work on other parts of the body, but I haven't tried.

I love that Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast is natural. There isn't any chemical too strong in there that could really cause adverse effects. I love this cleanser and I use it each night!