Other Clothes Dryers:

Bosch Vision Series Electric Dryer

A good performer

from Hixson, TN

Comments about Bosch Vision Series Electric Dryer:

The Bosch dryer has been a great appliance. Almost silent when running, it dries clothes quickly.

Load Capacity
Holds large loads, big blankets, etc.

It gets clothes dry quickly, and has options for different fabrics.

Some options may never be used, but the overall function is easy to understand.

The Bosch has run great for he last 3 years with no complaints.

Door swings opposite of the washer, so it is even easier to load. The layout is very modern and sleek.

• Load Capacity:

This is a great product that dries clothes very efficiently.

from Davidson, NC

Comments about Bosch Vision Series Electric Dryer:

I have been looking for a new dryer for a very long time because as I am sure that many people can relate, my old dryer took FOREVER to finish drying all of my clothes and sometimes my clothes would come out of the dryer still damp. This dyer, however, has greatly improved my lifestyle because like most people in today's society I am a busy bee and this dryer has helped me out because it dries my clothes completely in a relatively short amount of time. Also, it has a wrinkle prevention setting so that if i can't get my clothes out the second that they are finished, my dryer makes sure that I don't have to spend hours ironing. Another perk to this product is that it is energy efficient so that I am not spending as much money on my electric bill. Yet another advantage is that it is a front loading machine meaning that you can save space in your laundry room (and if yours is as cramped as mine, this is SUCH a benefit) by stacking your washer and dryer on top of each other, how convenient!