3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

Full size Bosch Stackable Washer

This review for the Bosch Vision 500 DLX Series Clothes washer with Aqua stop. Absolutely love this washer. A full size stackable washer and dryer fits very nicely in a cabinet. Gets the laundry really clean and has quite a few settings so that you can adjust to your preference's. I can adjust the level of spin so my more delicate clothes do not get stretched out of shape. Has an extra sanitary cycle which is great for allergy sufferers. Also comes with a setting for my hand washables, baby items, comforter. The Aqua stop  feature will shut off the water when it detects a leak so I don't have to worry about not being able to see water leaking until it is too late. Very quiet. The only time you hear this washer is when it is in the spin cycle and even then it is not very loud. It is the quietest washer I have ever not heard. Clean simple styling looks very sleek and low profile. Has a pullout drawer divided into three compartments where you pour in the detergent, softener and bleach. Shut the door, turn the dial and you are done. Has an audible end of cycle tone that you can turn off or on. Greatest washer I have ever owned!

Bosh Washer/For Sale to highest bidder!

I purchased these because my boyfriend/now husband thought I deserved something special, Well come to find out, I suspect he just wanted a bling bling toy for him to talk about...  They have jinxed me ever since purchased..  delayed to long in returning them, now I am stuck with them until I have a yard sale or put in the paper!!!!   "For Sale to highest bidder", Please take - May pay you to take them off my hands!!!  Never the lest..  Since purchased all I do is the washing around here and it never stops!!! Every time I turn around there is another load to do and you cannot fill these like the better "Top Notch" ones.  You can only fill them three quarters of the way and then wash a load of laudrey.  You have to watch out also because if you try to rewash your clothes start to feel funny, "Make Sure You READ the Instruction Manual before Purchase.  Or you will be sorry you went out and purchased these.  Bosch Sucks!!!!!!!

Bosch vision 500 Front Load Washer

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

I am extremely dissatisfied with this washing machine. The smell is the worst part. I have to leave the door open at all times and put a box of baking soda inside to absorb the odor. Tide washing machine cleaner doesn't work very well at all. If the rubber ring around the opening is not wiped dry after every use mold will develop. As the machine is running, it cycles water in and out. When it does that I can hear a loud banging in the water pipes.

Energy Efficiency
This washer is high efficiency so it requires less laundry detergent and spins out so fast less drying is required.

Cleaning Time
This washer takes 1 hour 10 minutes on the cotton/cold setting and 45 minutes on quick start.

This high powered washer does a good job cleaning the clothes and spinning out excess water which reduces drying time.

I find that the front loader is not that easy to use. Loading the washer requires a quick hand to fill and shut the door before the clothes fall out. The positioning of the door restricts full access and makes loading/unloading an awkward process.

Good machine!

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

I like this machine.. it is so easy to use our 9 year old son can run it. It is quiet and cleans well. Well worth the money we paid for it.

Energy Efficiency
Our energy bill went down when we replaced our old machine with this one.

Cleaning Time
It takes as long as you want it to. You can pick the timing and it all gets clean.

We haven't had any issues with stains. Everything gets clean.

So simple a child can operate it!

Bosch is the best

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

I purchased a front loading Bosch washer after my Kenmore washer of 5 years would be too expensive to fix.  I think it is a wonderful washer.  It enables me to wash large loads of laundry.  I've also noticed a significant reduction in my water usage and water bill.  I am also using less laundry detergent.  The actual washing cycle is longer than my previous washer but I have not noticed an increase in my electric bill.  It is also a very quiet washing machine.  It can be in the final spin and you can hardly hear it.  The clothing is also much drier than any previous washer I have owned which means less drying time.  My favorite cycle is the Xtra Sanitary cycle.  This cycle was especially useful when my two sons had a stomach virus this past year.  I felt confident that their bedding and clothing were much cleaner using this cycle. No one else in the household got sick.  I have had a few error messages when I either over or underfill the washing machine, but these error messages are because of me not because of a problem with the washer.  I would reccomend this machine to anyone who is thinking about getting a new washing machine.

Energy Efficiency
This product is bery efficient with both water and electricity. I have noticed a change in the water bill since we purchased this washing machine for the better!!

Cleaning Time
It takes longer than other washing machines but uses less water and detergent so it evens out in the end.

It performs very well at cleaning the clothing.

It can be touchy at times and requires a few cycles before it is completely back to its normal function.

It is designed very well and is easy to use.

It has lasted longer than other washing machines I have had in the past.

• Cleaning Time:

Bosh Washer/For Sale to highest bidder!

from Clearlake, CA

Bosch Front Load Washer is the Greatest

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

It is the best thing that Bosch has made for everyone. I have had mine since last August and am delighted with it. I do like that it buzzes to let me know the load is done, old one never did that. Also, I was a good one for not trying to off-balance my clothes like my old washer. I can put soooo much clothes in here that I really have sat for the spin, and no way---I sure does not vibrate or go off balance for me. This machine is an absolute treasure for me. I had previously wanted (hinted) a front load way before I did purchase this one, and I am sure glad I did wait to get the Bosch-did a lot of comparing and this one came out the best. The neat thing was I not only got this and the dryer ON SALE, REBATES also came with the deal. Definitely uses LESS water & LESS electricity. I would recommend this pair to anyone.

Loving my Bosch Vision 500

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

I purchased my Bosch Vison 500 washer/dryer set in August. I did lots of research in order to decide which machine to buy becuase I was replacing a Maytag dryer that was 30 years old...and a 7 year old Maytag washer that were both still working... Well, I love my new set. It has a very high-end look and feel. I have the silver. It washes everything beautifully.... although it takes a long time for some of the cycles. It holds very large loads and washes them well. I washed a complete bed set... sheets, and comfortor and they came out really clean.

I have two complaints.....though not in the performance of the machine... First, it will not spin when there is one rug in the load. Next time I will just have to wash more than one. Second, I am not quite sure which setting to use for some loads. The manual describes the settings by the fabric and the soil level.... It doesn't describe what is going on with each cycle.... such as how long the wash is or if the wash cycle is warm, or cold water or the rinse is with warm or cold water. There is a setting for "hand wash" and one for "delicates"... now what would be the difference???? It would be nice to know those things so I can choose the best cycle....

One other thing.... if you have one of these units and it bounces or shakes in the spin cycle make sure the "transport bolts" have been removed. My unit was installed by the delivery guys and set up. When they left and I ran a load it jumped all over the floor..... They had not removed the transport bolts which could have ruined the machine! Not a fault of Bosch per say, but the delivery people got a piece of my mind.....

Bosch is it

from West Mansfield, OH

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

So first off, I need to tell you that I am totally in love with all Bosch product. They have a build quality, and durability that can not be beat. I started by getting a dishwasher and was so impressed that I had to get a washer and dryer. Now about this Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer WFVC6450UC, I could not be happier. The clothes get so clean and this thing uses no water...it such a small amount it amazes me. Its also very quiet. I do not hear anything running until it beeps when its done.  This beep feature is one I enjoy.  Because if I am writing a review and the laundry is done, I can quickly switch it to the dryer with out wasting time.  Also I keep the door open when not in use, this helps keep any mildew or smell from building up in these units. People often shut the door when its still wet in there and its going to smell, with the seals sealing the smell in. So keep the door open and you will be happy. I would advise you to buy anything Bosch.

Great washer --but the beeping drives me nuts!

from Teaneck, NJ

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

WE're very happy with this stackable washer. Our clothes come out very clean and it's pretty quiet. My only gripe is that it beeps when it is finished with the load and will continue beeping until you go and shut it off. My husband somehow got that to stop, but now it doesn't beep at all to let us know the load is done. We wish it could just beep once and then stop. Oh well. This washer only uses high efficiency detergent, so make sure to buy the bottles with an "he" logo on them. The only other weird thing is that the washer opens from the right and my dryer (which is stacked above the washer) opens from the left, making it difficult to transfer clothes from washer to dryer. I'm not sure if we just ordered the wrong one or if that's just how it comes. The washer also looks really nice -- very European, as a friend described it to me. I highly recommend it. We didn't get a drawer underneath, which is fine.

Broke after two months. Bosch gave runaround on repairing it.

from Brookline, MA

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

After six weeks of use, the washer started making a funny noise at the end of the cycle as it would try to unlock the door.  Two weeks later, the door failed to unlock, leaving a load of wet laundry inside.  I tried all of the troubleshooting tips online, but none of them worked.  I called Bosch and scheduled a repairman.  I could not get an appointment for three days.  Instead of showing up at the scheduled time, the repairman showed up two hours early when I was still at work.  Bosch refused to send him back that day even though this was their error.  They said I would need to schedule another appointment and the soonest they had was two days later.  I said nevermind and called somebody competent.  I will never buy Bosch again.

Not What I Expected

from Holbrook, NY

Comments about Bosch Vision 500 Series DLX Front Load Washer:

First let me start off my saying that I was very pleased with my old

whirlpool washing machine, but my boyfriend told me about a great washer that was on sale. I was curious to try a front loader since it would energy efficient and your clothes were suppossed to get cleaner. I have now owned this ujit for over 8 months and am very upset. No matter how much clothes I put in the front loader, it always gets so tangled up when the last cycle stops. I also find that the inside ring gets a little moldy smelling which does ot make me very happy. It may be saving me water, but it's definately less than what I expected.