Other Dishwashers:
Bosch
SHX65P05UC
Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC

Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC

Everyone wants to experience the silence of my Bosch dishwasher

We found a great deal on our Bosch dishwasher in conjunction with the government "clunker" appliance rebate.  We researched and found a lot of good reviews and opinions of the Bosch brand, and we decided to replace our 20 year old dishwasher.  The salesman told me I would wonder if it was even running because it was so quiet.  When the installer arrived I learned another good thing about our Bosch dishwasher, it doesn't sit as deep under the counter, which is good, because in our house there are some crazy things going on under that counter!  The installer told us a Bosch was the only model that would have fit our opening anyway.  He installed it, we tried it, and WOW!  We cannot hear the motor run at all.  The most we ever hear is the gentle "swish" of the water inside the dishwasher.  It's so quiet you almost wonder if the dishes will be clean - but they are!  Load after spotless load, we haven't had one dish come out with even one spot.  This is the best appliance purchase we've ever made.  After our install I mentioned our new dishwasher to several friends - they are envious and wanted to come over and listen to the silence of our Bosch.  You know you've purchased a good product when your friends are jealous.  :)

Doesn't clean and poor capacity

I have been very disappointed with this dishwasher since I purchased it last year. It does not hold as many dishes as other dishwashers and they are nested so close together that the dishes don't get clean. It doesn't seem to drain properly and the location of the soap dispenser is such that the top rack impedes the dispenser. I have to rewash most of my dishes by hand. I would like to throw it out on the curb.

Quiet Quiet Quiet

from Carmel, IN

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

We're very pleased with our Bosch 500 series dishwasher. As is no surprise from Bosch, it is extremely quiet. When I say quiet, I mean I honestly can't hear it running unless it is absolutely silent in our home. In open plan spaces, this is a great thing because our old dishwasher would drown out quiet dialogue on the TV. From a design perspective, it's a very attractive clean-looking product and the red indicator light to note operation (off once complete) is extremely helpful and subtle. The controls are easy to understand - no manual required. Loading is flexible and the racks have a nice feel to them. And ultimately, a dishwasher is only as good as it washes and we've had no problems here either. The autowash cycle, which is apparently the most efficient, takes 100 minutes so this feels a bit slow but really no problem for us because we run it overnight. On the whole, this is the best dishwasher we've owned.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Doesn't clean and poor capacity

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Quiet & No Melted Plastics!!

from Gettysburg, PA

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

We've owned this dishwasher now for 6 months and are overall very pleased. The dishwasher is EXTREMELY quiet and does a fantastic job getting the dishes clean! You do not have to pre rinse any of the dishes, actually when talking to a Bosch rep, they said that you actually need to put the dishes in dirty for them to wash properly. Apparently this dishwasher works in the same fashion as the HE washing machines...on the auto function it accessed how dirty the load it and adjusts amount of water and temperature accordingly. I do not know all of the technical aspects or truth to that, all I know is that we put our dishes in dirty and they come out clean!

Because the dishwasher uses heat and not a heating element to dry the dishes, you can put plastics on either rack without the risk of melting. One thing to note is that is you do wash a lot of plastics, know that they will not come out of the dishwasher dry. Because of this drying method and how porous plastic is, your plastics will not come out dry.

The dishwasher was designed to be ran daily. If you put in a load from lunch, put them in without hand rinsing and run a rinse & hold cycle. After dinner, load remaining dishes and run a full auto cycle. According to the rep, this will ensure that your dishes are cleaned properly.

The configuration has taken some getting used to, but overall it is a really nice dishwasher and we are very pleased with our purchase.

this diswasher is amazing!

from Madisonville, TX

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

This dish washer gets the job done. It makes cleaning dishes cheap  and easy. It is also a very nice product for the home because it is quiet so television shows, family dinners, or conversations are not ruined by loud dish washing sounds.

Bosh Dishwasher- just perfect

from Decatur, GA

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

It is dishwasher that doesn't make noise, good priced and clean dishes properly. It saved my money. I feel that Bosch dishwashers is a great choice I made.

It's AquaStop Leak Protection very good.It has various cycles like auto delicate, extreme Wash, auto Plus etc... It also have optional delay start which gives better performance as well.

I would like to prefer it to my friends and other family members.

Bosch SHX65P05UC Dishwasher - Buy it !

from Gardena, CA

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

The Bosch SHX65P05UC  is a built-in dishwasher from Bosch's Evolution 800 dishwasher series.  The dishwasher can handle a 14 place setting load capacity and has a stainless steel TallTub, removable top rack, and extra tall sprinkler allowing for 22" of usable space for larger items.  It is designed with a suspension motor for quiet operation, two water pumps for better water flow, and a multi-function LED control panel for programming the wash cycle.  The SHE68M0xUC comes with 6 wash cycles including a 30-minute Quickwash cycle and Delicate cycle as well as additional features such as delay start and half-load options.  The dishwasher is Energy Star and NSF qualified and includes an intelligent EcoSense sensor which detects the soil level of the dishes and an EcoAction option which adjusts water temperature and cycle length for optimum efficiency.  It is available in a variety of colours including white, black, and stainless steel and comes with a 2 year warranty.

THis is incredible!

from Walnut, CA

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

Oh  my god!!! this dishwasher got my attention when i went over to my friend's house! she cooked lunch for me and it was delicious! i told her that i was going to do the dishes in return she said ok. when i was doing it i saw her dishwasher! it wasnt like mine so i decided to try it out. I put the dishes in there and after a few hours i went to the dishwasher and the plates were as clean as a sparkle! I was really amazed by how the dishwasher cleaned the dishes! It was just the most incredible thing ive ever seen. After a few days i went out to buy myself the same washing machine. I got it in a few days and got it installed and used it! It was way better than my previous washing machine. The washing machine worked so efficiently it was like the perfect machine! I have had that machine for almost a year now and it works perfectly! I suggest for all of you reading this to go out and buy one. You would be amazed by the results!

Great product.

from Daphne, AL

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

The SHX65P05UC noise level is 47 dBA, which is 8 dBA quieter than average. A 3 dBA decrease is like being twice as far from the dishwasher. Extremely quite. I hardly know it is running. Gets my dishes very clean. Uses less water than most others that I checked out (33 % less). Love the delay start so that it can wash at night while everyone is asleep if I so wish. It is a smart dishwasher because it has a soil sensor that let it adjust the washing power aquardingly. Doesn't over rinse. Uses 44% less energy than others I checked out. Holds 14 place settings where as others  I looked at only held 10 or 12. The large tub is great for holding super large pots. I make a lot of soup and it even accomodates my large stock pots with ease. The racks are adjustable and that is what makes it easy to put the large items in.  The rack tines can be folded down which is a unique feature. Love the heated dry option. Love the stainless steel tub. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Bosch is the best!

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

I spent 9 years living in an apartment without a dishwasher. With 4 children and a hungry husband, it seemed that dishes were a never-ending chore. When we finally moved to a house I was thrilled to finally have a dishwasher. Thrilled until I realized that I spent almost as much time rinsing and scraping as I had previously spent washing. When that dishwasher died I decided I had earned a really good one and set out to find one that did not require the dreaded scraping and rinsing. My husband and I did a lot of research and finally decided on the Bosch SHX65PO5UC dishwasher. It was pricier than some other brands but we have never regretted it. I don't rinse, I don't scrape. I just put the dishes in (and it holds a lot), add the detergent and walk away. It is so quiet you hardly know it's running, and the dishes come out sparkling clean. I look forward to many years with this dishwasher, and when the time comes to replace it, it will be with another Bosch.****

The Bosch Dishwasher is almost just what I needed!

from Hudson, FL

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher SHX65P05UC:

I really like the  Bosch SHX65P05UC Dishwasher, but I do think there could've been some improvements. Whatever the case, the dishwasher is almost EXACTLY what Ive been looking for. I love the quietness of the dishwasher as Ive never had a dishwasher so quiet lol . I also love the interior, because it's very functional as it easily handles taller dish items. The dishwasher gets the dishes cleaner than ever as well, my only thing is, I found that checking out the measurements is very essential, because I had to etch out some frame for perfect fit.