Other Dishwashers:
Bosch Integra 500 SHX45M05UC Stainless Steel 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

Bosch Integra 500 SHX45M05UC Stainless Steel 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

A perfect Dishwasher

from Lamont

Pros

• Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Quiet

• General Purpose

Comments about Bosch Integra 500 SHX45M05UC Stainless Steel 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher:

I've had my new dishwasher for about a month, and the verdict is in. The dishwasher is FANTASTIC. And yes, it's so quiet that you can't tell it's running, hence the light that shines on the floor when it is running. I've actually stood next to it with my ear to the door to see if it really was running. It's LARGE, it fits many more items than my old DW.And it cleans very well, spotless shiny dishes. It's optimized for tablets and comes with a box of Finish, which I really like and may switch to permanently.

Dissapointed

from FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Cleans Well
    • Easy To Load
    • Energy Efficient
    • Quiet
    • Simple Controls

• Smaller Kitchens

Very disappointed in the quality of the "stainless steel". During the first year, the steel started to rust. When I called the company about the situation they said if it's not rusted through there's nothing they will do. Not to mention that after 3 years the control stopped working and I had to wait two weeks for repair. I had a Kitchen Aid for seven years and never had any problems like this.

Quiet work horse!

So efficient. I'm amazed how we turn it on and no one can hear it running, from a few feet away. The only way you know it is on is a red light that shines onto the floor. It does not even vibrate, only a low humming. I can feel warmth on the countertop which also shows that it os running.

Noise Level
      This is the absolute quietest dishwasher I've ever owned. It is amazing how quiet it is and how well it works. I'm amazed how we turn it on and no one can hear it running, from a few feet away. The only way you know it is on is a red light that shines onto the floor. It does not even vibrate, only a low humming. I can feel warmth on the countertop which also shows that it os running.

Loading Flexibility
      Compared to older models of Bosch, this one has lots of flexibility for loading. It can take a large pot even on the top level, while the bottom level can hold many many plates, which still get cleaned efficiently though close together,

Squeaky clean dishes very time!

I love the clean look.

We have had for several years now, no problems. We got this when we remodeled our kitchen after a very cheap model broke. After a year.

• Loading Flexibility:

Runs quiet but works hard.

You get clean dishes every time! This is the quietest dishwasher we have EVER owned. it is also the best cleaning dishwasher we have ever owned.

Noise Level
      If there wasn't a little red indicator light to let you know it was running, you would never know your dishwasher was on.

Cleaning Time
      It is extremely efficient .You can select different cycles including a top rack only for small loads.

Loading Flexibility
      I was able to load an entire 12 piece place setting after the holidays and still had room for the kids plates too.

It gets the job done the first time. The sanitation setting is fantastic to reassure me that the dishes are clean and safe even during flu season.

I love that the control buttons are on top of the door and not on the front. It keeps my grandchildren from pushing them. The only thing I don't like is that the stainless steel finish streaks easily and is difficult to keep fingerprints off of.

So far -so good...no problems at all. There is a little mesh basket in the bottom of the dishwasher that filters out any bigger chunks that you might have missed when you loaded the dishwasher....be sure to clean in out regularly. I just twist it, dump it, and rinse it clean.

• Loading Flexibility:

Very quiet and energy efficient dishwasher

One of the most remarkable features that this built-in dishwasher has, in my opinion, is the fact that when it runs, the rafters are not shaken. Another must-have feature is the decreased level of noise. I have never owned a dishwasher as quiet as this Bosch. You cannot even hear it when it is on and running. As far as the energy efficiency goes, I could not have asked for better. My electric bill has gone down significantly since I bought this built-in dishwasher. In my view, these three features above are the most fundamental improvements someone can ask for. The way the drawers are organized and designed is outstanding. Not to mention the fact that the dishes are very nicely cleaned; there is no need to soak them beforehand, because the power of washing is remarkable. Overall, this built-in dishwasher delivers what it says it does: high performance, durability, energy efficiency, silence, and not shaking of the rafters. I highly recommend this dishwasher for both small and large spaces.