Other Dishwashers:

Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher

Very quiet.

from Countryside, IL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Simple Controls

Cons

• General Purpose

Comments about Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher:

Very quiet. Does its job.

Awesome appliance with all the bells and whistles plus GREEN!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I would recommend this product to everyone that is looking to replace their dishwasher. We bought the white version, but it comes in black and stainless steel too. Best value for the money and we got it on sale at Sears!

Bosch quiet and effective

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher:

I LOVE my new dishwasher. It is amazingly quiet, I opened it once because I did not realize it was running. It gets dishes very clean. I do have quite a bit of gritty water standing in any bowls that happen to turn over on the top rack, but I guess that means it is doing a good job of the rinse cycle. I like that it does not use a heating element, this way it does not matter about top rack or bottom rack for the kid's plastic dishes. I also like that it has a delayed setting so I can set it to run after we have all showered and are in bed for the night. It also has a child lock feature so that the kids cannot push the buttons and start the dishwasher. I was actually surprised that I have used the half load cycle, but it has really come in handy. I do not think you will be dissappointed with this machine.

Will buy Bosch from now on!

from Conway Springs, KS

Comments about Bosch Evolution 500 Series Built-in Dishwasher:

We bought this dishwasher (in black) nearly two years ago and have been absolutely thrilled with it!  After reading a lot of reviews, we decided to purchase it, even though it was a little more expensive than the other dishwashers on the market.  We have NEVER regretted that decision.  This is the quietest dishwasher you've ever heard.  After my husband installed it, we turned it on to try it out and initially didn't think it was running because it was that quiet!  You can hear the refrigerator running over the dishwasher!  It also gets our dishes very clean!  We love the in-line water heater as well, because our dishes are always sanitized - which is especially great when people are sick!  I've read other comments that say that the dishes don't get dry, but we've never had a problem with that.  The plastics get just as dry as they did in our old dishwasher and we don't have to worry about them melting (even on the bottom rack) because there isn't a heating element!  We did have to get used to how exactly to load the dishes in it (as the rack layout is a little different than other brands) but it didn't take long to figure out how to load it just right.  I just can't say enough good about this dishwasher!!!