Other Dishwashers:

Bosch Built-in Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

Bosch Dishwasher

I have a pretty large family in my household. There's a total of seven of us. Keeping the kitchen clean is the hardest job of the day. Once someone makes something if they don't clean up right away the dishes get out of hand. We've had the Bosch Built-In Dishwasher for about a year now and we all love it. Not only does it look great in our kitchen it works very well. I love how easy it is to clean, how compatible it is with dish washing soaps and how clean it makes our dishes. We run our dishwasher daily so it's important to my family that our dishwasher works well and keeps up with our crazy lives. The buttons on the machine differ which is great. If we have a lot of pots and pans we can push a button for that so they are extra clean. There's a button for a small wash, and even for cleaning the dishwasher itself. It's a great dish washer and I highly recommend it! The outside of it can easily be cleaned, magic erasers work great on it! It's easy to open, and we have not had a single problem with our dish washer since we've had it. Other than someone putting dawn dish soap in it! Of course that just made a huge mess. If you're looking to get a new dishwasher this one's a great choice.

Disappointed with the space & dishes don't dry.

While we appreciate the way that Bosch cleans the dishes, the design of this dishwasher is very frustrating because it fits so little. After reading the recommended way to load it, it helped a little, but most nights we end up hand washing dishes and we are just a family of 4. We are also disappointed that the dishes don't dry. They always seems to have water on them when we unload the dishwasher even if it washed overnight. I would NOT recommend this dishwasher based on the above issues.

Super quiet

from Moreno Valley, CA

About Me Every day user

Pros

• Attractive design
  • Cleans well
  • Definitely better than my old dishwasher
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Spacious baskets
  • Useful programs and options

Cons

• Doesn't dry well

• Bulky items
  • Delicate Items
  • Large plates
  • Pots and pans
  • Wine glasses

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

Researched dishwashers and finally decided on this Bosch. We are over the moon with our purchase. It's whisper quiet operation is our favorite feature. There's ample room for every pot, pan, plate or glass. The silverware holder is removable for bigger items. No need to prewash stuck on food, this does a great job of getting everything crystal clean. Only complaint is that it doesn't dry the dishes well. This lends itself to a musty smell, be sure to clean all gaskets and that will clear up any smell.

Would like 2

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

Performs better than I had hoped. Very quiet. Some capacity issues with pots but we make big messes. Love it. Would be great to have 2. Reccomended without reservation.

Fantastic

Cleaning Time
Power wash is great. If u r an Eco. Freak rub sand on your glasses that takes 0 water. Power wash is for us Über users!

Loading Flexibility
Bottom space could be improved for pots.

No complaints. Remember she likes rinse agent keep her full or funny things happen (remember she is German).

Clean design small ridge can catch dirt.

So far so good 6yrs

Bosch Dishwasher

• Loading Flexibility:

you get what you paid for

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

The wheels keep falling off the tray so it's difficult to slide it into the machine. Otherwise, a nice appliance. Very quiet though I do wish it would turn itself off when it's done instead of keeping the display lit all night. Very easy to use

very quiet

Cleaning Time
Two hours to do one load seems excessive for a normal wash

wheels keep falling off

• Loading Flexibility:

Disappointed with the space & dishes don't dry.

Almost perfect.

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

This Bosch Built-in Dishwasher is great. It has a wide variety of was cycles. I can vegtable in the fall so this dishwasher is perfect it has a sanitizer mode. So I know my jars are clean. The dishes are always clean no matter how dirty they are because of the many different cleaning modes to choose from.

Noise Level
Very quiet, I have to look at the buttons to se if it is on.

Cleaning Time
Lots of different modes to choose from. I run it alot at night with the delay button.

Loading Flexibility
I like how the top and bottom rack. I wish it had a different silverware rack. It is okay and does the job. I just don't like unloading the silverware.

Works great everytime.

Looks great in my white kitchen. I wanted the control panel on the outside.

It has been working great for about a year. We don't run the dishwasher everyday.

Super quiet dishwasher!

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

One thing we wanted when we bought a dishwasher was a super quiet dishwasher due to the open floor plan in our kitchen and living room and decided on this one after reading some reviews. I was shocked at how quiet the dishwasher actually was when I got it. I remember having company over one time and told them the dishwasher was running and they got up to look just to see it because they didn't believe me. It has special spots for plates and bowls which I like and it doesn't just have 1 sprayer like most dishwashers have. It has one for the top rack and one for the bottom rack. I have had the dishwasher for two years now. Overall I'd recommend it.

• Loading Flexibility:

Cleans Fine and it's nice and quiet

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

I give this a 4 because it doesn't clean stellar but it does a good job of cleaning the dishes. That said, I think these are great dishwashers - they do a decent job cleaning the dishes and they run so quietly. And you can get one for a reasonable price if you forgo all the bells and whistles that really don't matter. They have a huge range of pricing on Bosch dishwashers but you really don't need the pricey ones, you can get the less expensive ones and still reap most if not all the benefits. I think I might like it a little better if it came with it's own disposal. It supposedly heats up the food particles and disintegrates them and then pushes them down the drain to your disposal. We find that we do better if we run the disposal after we run the dishwasher which I wonder would be alleviated if it came with it's own disposal.

Really Cleans Great!

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

I purchased this dishwasher after my 10+ year old one quit. After using this dishwasher I now believe the commercials that tell you that you don't have to pre-rinse dishes. I never would have believed that with my old dishwasher, they almost seemed to come out dirtier than when I put them in. I always had to use lemi shine with my old dishwasher or my glasses would come out white, I assumed that was because we have "hard" water, I have honestly not used that one time since buying the bosch dishwasher! The bosch dishwasher recommends using a rinse aid I think I have only put it in one time since purchasing it, I have not noticed any water spots on my dishes.The dishwasher also looked a lot smaller on the inside than my previous one but I have not noticed this when actually filling it with dishes. The only negative I have is that it is not exactly has quiet as I hoped it would be. I usually just run it during the evening while we are sleeping.

• Loading Flexibility:

Great, quiet product that cleans well for a medium sized family.

from Storm Lake, IA

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

Great product, recently installed to replace a crappy Maytag. It is so quiet that you have to strain to hear it in the same room. The only negative is that our toddler likes to "help" and pushes the buttons causing it to wash when we are not ready for a wash. It cleans the dishes very well, no complaintes there! I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a good, quiet product.

Usual cycle takes about 2 hours. There is a quick wash cycle

Buttons on the front could be a little less easily pushed by small children.