Other Dishwashers:

Bosch Built-in Dishwasher

Pros

Cons

• Loading Flexibility:

Bosch SGE63E05UC Built-in Dishwasher quiet, and great quality!

Most dishwashers that clean things really well use lots of detergents, lots of water, and make lots of noise. However.... this one is not like that at all! You can actually cut down on the amount of detergents/soaps/cleansers/rinse aids and it still gets the job done and it saves water. It also is super quiet! You can't even tell that the dishwasher is running. It is completely and honestly silent. The racks are okay, they aren't the best quality I've seen or used in dishwashers but they definitely aren't horrid! This machine is a bit expensive, but you really get what you pay for. At least in the case of dishwashers. I love the design and style of this washer also, very sleek and modern. Lots of colors and options... Love it~

Not as good as older model

We just recently replaced our old model Bosch (at least 12 years old) with this model. We loved our old Bosch. It cleaned well and ran quietly. This model while nice, doesn't run as quietly as the older model. I would still recommend it however, because it cleans the dishes very well with little to no pre rinsing of the dishes.

So happy with the Bosch dishwasher

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

I just recently had the Bosch dishwasher installed and its like the gold of dishwashers. I don't think I can say a bad thing about it, it's amazing. I personally love the black design, but more importantly, its a durable, easy to use, great for big families with a lot of dishes to be done, and leaves your dishes sparkling clean with no residue left behind. It has a digital control device for ease of use. It also features a half load option if you don't want to wait for the dishes to pile up. One of my other favorite features is the quietness of it. Most dishwashers when they are running cycles vibrate or make loud sounds. This dishwasher is extremely quiet compared to other dishwashers. The triple filtration system and six cycle options give me peace of mind that I won't have to check all the dishes to make sure they are clean and save me the time of having to use more electric to run the dishwasher or end up doing the dishes by hand. I am very happy with this dishwasher and I think you will be too!

Great dishwasher, minimal noise

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

This is a solid dishwasher that meets all of my dish cleaning needs. When I need to wash a variety of items, including casserole dishes and unusual utensils, this dishwasher can still get the job done. My previous dishwasher was very noisy and disturbed dinner often, but this one is quiet and you hardly remember that it's running! Highly recommended!

Noise Level
Hardly makes any noise. I don't mind having it running while I'm in the kitchen cleaning up or cooking. Really a good deal on this factor

Cleaning Time
Could be a little faster I suppose, but usually cleans dishes in around an hour with minimal variance in this

Loading Flexibility
Some parts of the lower rack are a bit difficult to maneuver, but otherwise there is plenty of space to load dishes

Some dishes come out dirty at times, but it is rare. Usually the dishes come out sparkling

Very sleek and unassuming. Fits in well with the rest of my kitchen layout

Has held up great so far

Has A Great Performance

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

This product has the best everything. You cannot beat the quality and design. Everything in it is very nice and new. No problems whats so ever.

Noise Level
The noise was never a problem. Everything in the dishwasher seems to work and does it's job. Totally reccomend this peodyct to everyone.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time is priceless. All of the hard to clean spots were spotless. Everything was cleaned in no time. Dinner was ready to serve with every dish clean!

Loading Flexibility
I was able to fit a nice amount of my dishes inside. With the cleaning time. Everything can be washed in a minimum of 1 hour.

It does it's job to the fullest. Everything is perfect.

Matches everything. Looks nice with my all black kitchen.

Perfect all the way.

Wonderful Dishwasher

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

We've had and used several dishwashers over the years. This dishwasher gets dishes cleaner, is much quieter, and has had no broken rack parts. Since there is not a food grinder, dishes need rinsed, but I just give them a quick rinse to knock off large chunks of food and don't worry about crumbs. I rarely need to clean the catch out. No other dishwasher we've owned has been able to adequately clean pots and pans. While this dishwasher may not clean burned on food, it cleans baking dishes and pans with cooked on residue. The design allows flexible placement of dishes and the plate racks are close together to allow a lot of dishes, and they get clean despite the close placement. The top rack is movable to allow for extra large dishes and pans to be placed in the bottom section. Glassware dries without spots or etching. I highly recommend this dishwasher and any future dishwashers we purchase will be Bosch.

Best dishwasher ever!!

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

Wonderful dishwasher. Cleans great looks great! The very best!

Noise Level
You have to listen for it running. Can't hear a thing

Cleaning Time
Fast! I thought I hadn't turned it on it was done in record time!

Loading Flexibility
Love it. Everything in its place and place for everything!

Love it! Cleans great! Don't eve have to rinse off dishes before putting in dishwasher

Beautiful dishwasher. The black is beautiful! Black goes with everything!

Great! Takes a licking and keeps on cleaning. CAn handle the toughest and dirstiest dishes!

• Loading Flexibility:

Pretty good dishwasher all around

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

This is a pretty good dishwasher all around. The noise level is so quiet a baby could sleep next to it. You can fit almost anything inside and it is pretty durable for the most part. My favorite thing about it however, is the performance, it always cleans everything we put in it and the way the way the water spins through everything is excellent for cleaning apparently

Worth every penny

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

I install Dishwashers for a living and this is the one that I recommend. I fell it does an above average job of cleaning dishes and is built solidly. The install is very simple and the legs adjust quickly.

It is very quiet

Cleaning Time
Most dishwashers take about the same amount of time

This model does an excellent job of keeping dishes clean

Built to last

Disappointed

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

Dissatisfied - Bosch is supposed to be a great brand, but we were highly disappointed in the quality. I bought the dishwasher a few years ago after being unhappy with the Whirlpool Gold. At first, I was happy with the Bosch and everything was fine. The first few months it seemed fine. But then it started to break down before my very eyes. All of a sudden it started to perform badly. For example, sometimes it would leave a some dishes or all the spoons, forks, and knives dirty. Even if the dishwasher was not fully and everything squished, it would still leave over half of the bowls, plates, cups, glasses, spoons, knives, forks, and other utensils dirty. This was very inconvenient because it forced me to rewash everything which is a wasted of water.

Much better than others.

Loading Flexibility
things just don't seem to fit right for a big family with a lot to load at once

great dish washer

from Hartman, AR

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

I love many things about my Bosch dishwasher including stainless inside and out, quite, and does a great job cleaning. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a dishwasher. I am overall pleased with this dishwasher and have had no problems. It has an easy to clean the filter, which insures it gets emptied often. My dishes have never looked better.

Noise Level
You can not really hear it running unless you are stand right next to it.

Cleaning Time
depends on what setting you use but it is the normal time which is about 45 minutes to an hour.

Loading Flexibility
This Bosch dishwasher has a great loading flexibility. easy to load and unload.

cleans dishes with ease. There is no prewashing your dishes. You do have to take the excess food off the plates, pots pans, but it does do great cleaning.

It is stainless inside and out. It looks great in my kitchen. This machine has a clean modern design on the outside and is simple to use. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a dishwasher.

will last for years no matter what size of the loads you are putting in it.

Quiet and efficient

from Fort White, FL

Comments about Bosch Built-in Dishwasher:

My husband went out and bought this dishwasher after I wasn't fully satisfied with the cheap one that came with the house. He installed this one with no problem and it was up and running within a few hours. I am a dishwasher addict. I hate washing dishes by hand. I even have a rule when it comes to buying cups, bowls, etc. If it can't go in the dishwasher, I don't buy it. With that being said, I love filling my dishwashers to maximum capacity. I have a very specific way of filling my dishwasher and no one is allowed to fill it but me. They can empty it all they want, they just can't fill it!

Anyway, this dishwasher had held up to the multiple uses per day that I put it through. I love being able to set the settings and have the dirty dishes sparking clean when I wake up.

This dishwasher is super quiet and doesn't disturb the family when we are still entertaining guests while it is running. It has also done a wonderful job getting the plates and bowls clean without me feeling the need to hand wash them after I have already put then through a cycle.