Other Dishwashers:
Bosch
SHE3AR75UC
Bosch Ascenta Series 24 in. Full Console Dishwasher

Summary

Free 100-day supply of finish Quantum detergent with this dishwasher ENERGY STAR qualified appliance The Ascenta line of dishwashers offers outstanding Bosch quietness efficiency and a rich feature set as a superior alternative to all-plastic tub dis...

Unbelievably quiet and does a great job at cleaning!!!

Our old dishwasher bit the dust and we had to begin the hunt for a good replacement. I didn't want to spend the money on fancy great looking brand names that looked amazing but didn't clean very well. After looking at a few options, we unanimously decided on the Bosch SHE3AR76UC. We had heard good things about the brand but had no previous experience with it. It looked good and seemed to have some great reviews. We decided to reserve our opinions until we experienced it for ourselves. Installation was easy with the proper connections. It's a beautiful machine that fit perfectly with our existing kitchen design BUT when we turned it on..... THAT is when the magic happened!!! This dishwasher is sooooo quiet! You can stand next to it, have a phone conversation, AND hear EVERY WORD!! At first we double and triple checked to make sure that it was still on. It was. When the test was over, we put on the kick plate with insulation that came with it... and it was even quieter. We were amazed. When we opened the door, the sight was amazeballs. Everything was so clean that it actually sparkled. Literally sparkled.Our dishes were CLEAN! Like *SHING!!! SPARKLE! SPARKLE!* clean. We cook a lot in this house and we're pretty busy so the dishes aren't always done immediately. This cleaned crusted glass baking dishes and stainless steel sauce pans/pots with no problem. I am so impressed with this machine.

North Carolina

true

it cleans, it quit AND ITS SMALL.

This machine is much too small for a family of 5 that cooks a lot. I wouldn't recommend it. If I could return it for another one i would in a heat beat

Totowa, NJ

false

Super quiet

Researched dishwashers and finally decided on this Bosch. We are over the moon with our purchase. It's whisper quiet operation is our favorite feature. There's ample room for every pot, pan, plate or glass. The silverware holder is removable for bigger items. No need to prewash stuck on food, this does a great job of getting everything crystal clean. Only complaint is that it doesn't dry the dishes well. This lends itself to a musty smell, be sure to clean all gaskets and that will clear up any smell.

Moreno Valley, CA

Would like 2

Performs better than I had hoped. Very quiet. Some capacity issues with pots but we make big messes. Love it. Would be great to have 2. Reccomended without reservation. Noise Level Fantastic Cleaning Time Power wash is great. If u r an Eco. Freak rub sand on your glasses that takes 0 water. Power wash is for us Über users! Loading Flexibility Bottom space could be improved for pots. Performance No complaints. Remember she likes rinse agent keep her full or funny things happen (remember she is German). Design Clean design small ridge can catch dirt. Durability So far so good 6yrs

Bosch Dishwasher

I have a pretty large family in my household. There's a total of seven of us. Keeping the kitchen clean is the hardest job of the day. Once someone makes something if they don't clean up right away the dishes get out of hand. We've had the Bosch Built-In Dishwasher for about a year now and we all love it. Not only does it look great in our kitchen it works very well. I love how easy it is to clean, how compatible it is with dish washing soaps and how clean it makes our dishes. We run our dishwasher daily so it's important to my family that our dishwasher works well and keeps up with our crazy lives. The buttons on the machine differ which is great. If we have a lot of pots and pans we can push a button for that so they are extra clean. There's a button for a small wash, and even for cleaning the dishwasher itself. It's a great dish washer and I highly recommend it! The outside of it can easily be cleaned, magic erasers work great on it! It's easy to open, and we have not had a single problem with our dish washer since we've had it. Other than someone putting dawn dish soap in it! Of course that just made a huge mess. If you're looking to get a new dishwasher this one's a great choice.

true

you get what you paid for

The wheels keep falling off the tray so it's difficult to slide it into the machine. Otherwise, a nice appliance. Very quiet though I do wish it would turn itself off when it's done instead of keeping the display lit all night. Very easy to use Noise Level very quiet Cleaning Time Two hours to do one load seems excessive for a normal wash Durability wheels keep falling off

true

Disappointed with the space & dishes don't dry.

While we appreciate the way that Bosch cleans the dishes, the design of this dishwasher is very frustrating because it fits so little. After reading the recommended way to load it, it helped a little, but most nights we end up hand washing dishes and we are just a family of 4. We are also disappointed that the dishes don't dry. They always seems to have water on them when we unload the dishwasher even if it washed overnight. I would NOT recommend this dishwasher based on the above issues.

false

Almost perfect.

This Bosch Built-in Dishwasher is great. It has a wide variety of was cycles. I can vegtable in the fall so this dishwasher is perfect it has a sanitizer mode. So I know my jars are clean. The dishes are always clean no matter how dirty they are because of the many different cleaning modes to choose from. Noise Level Very quiet, I have to look at the buttons to se if it is on. Cleaning Time Lots of different modes to choose from. I run it alot at night with the delay button. Loading Flexibility I like how the top and bottom rack. I wish it had a different silverware rack. It is okay and does the job. I just don't like unloading the silverware. Performance Works great everytime. Design Looks great in my white kitchen. I wanted the control panel on the outside. Durability It has been working great for about a year. We don't run the dishwasher everyday.

Super quiet dishwasher!

One thing we wanted when we bought a dishwasher was a super quiet dishwasher due to the open floor plan in our kitchen and living room and decided on this one after reading some reviews. I was shocked at how quiet the dishwasher actually was when I got it. I remember having company over one time and told them the dishwasher was running and they got up to look just to see it because they didn't believe me. It has special spots for plates and bowls which I like and it doesn't just have 1 sprayer like most dishwashers have. It has one for the top rack and one for the bottom rack. I have had the dishwasher for two years now. Overall I'd recommend it.

true

Cleans Fine and it's nice and quiet

I give this a 4 because it doesn't clean stellar but it does a good job of cleaning the dishes. That said, I think these are great dishwashers - they do a decent job cleaning the dishes and they run so quietly. And you can get one for a reasonable price if you forgo all the bells and whistles that really don't matter. They have a huge range of pricing on Bosch dishwashers but you really don't need the pricey ones, you can get the less expensive ones and still reap most if not all the benefits. I think I might like it a little better if it came with it's own disposal. It supposedly heats up the food particles and disintegrates them and then pushes them down the drain to your disposal. We find that we do better if we run the disposal after we run the dishwasher which I wonder would be alleviated if it came with it's own disposal.

Saint Louis, MO