3.7

Bosch Ascenta Evolution Series Built-in Dishwasher

3.7

Very Quiet Dishwasher

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Evolution Series Built-in Dishwasher:

Very quiet dishwasher. This was an important feature for us. You can talk on the phone or watch tv with the dishwasher on without the noise level being bothersome. It does take a LONG time for the cleaning cycle to complete. It does not break delicate glassware, but it also does not remove really stubborn baked on spots. I always do a quick prewash of the dishes first to remove any obvious food particles - old habits are hard to break. For 99.999% of the time, this dishwasher does a superior job. Does not completely dry the water off the tops of the coffee mugs or any plasticware (reason for a 9 out of a 10). If you want a quiet dishwasher that does a good job, this dishwasher is perfect.

Noise Level
Extremely quiet. Can easily carry on a phone conversation while the dishwasher is running.

Cleaning Time
Takes FOREVER for the cycle to complete.

Loading Flexibility
Don't really like the way the racks arrange the plates, bowls, etc on the bottom rack. Also, do not find a good way to put the pots into the diswasher and usually just try to fit them in anywhere.

It's a great overall dishwasher.

We have had this dishwasher about 3 years without any problems.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Sudbury Man

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Evolution Series Built-in Dishwasher:

This is the biggest piece of crap appliance I have ever purchased.  My 1o year old maytag which was still working fine puts this German dishwasher to shame. Upon installation the last thing to do was hook up the wiring only to find the ground terminal screw stripped. Fixed that and have used dishwasher once a day for 35 days. It does a very poor job cleaning. The racks do not fit my dishes and holds a 1/3 less than the Maytag did. It is not any quieter than my 10 year old Maytag. I would never purchase another Bosch appliance

I could not imagine a quieter dishwasher

from Oroville, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bosch Ascenta Evolution Series Built-in Dishwasher:

When our dishwasher finally bit the dust I was never expecting to get the Cadillac of dishwashers as a replacement. As it happens, my Husband found a returned, special order Bosch for less than we were prepared to spend. I'm not a brand snob and would have never considered paying that much more for a dishwasher. I didn't even know Bosch made dishwashers. I was so absolutely blown away by this machine that I might rethink that notion.

Aside from looking nice it is the quietest dishwasher I have ever not heard. It sounds like water simmering when your standing next to it. I kept thinking I had something on the stove. I have been in freinds homes who had the latest and greatest "quiet dishwashers" but this one tops them all.

Other nice features are the fact that it only uses 1 tbsp of dishwasher soap and gets everything sparking clean. The top rack is completely removable for large items and has 3 height adjustments. Somehow this dishwasher seems to hold twice the amount of our old Maytag "quiet series" model. Wow, If you want a quality built dishwasher and can foot the bill this is a fantastic machine.