Other Dishwashers:
Bosch 24" 800 Series Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Bosch dishwasher SHX68T55UC offers ultra-quiet operation at 44 decibels, while offering 6 wash cycles and 5 options, which fit any household needs. This dishwasher features a deeper tub and third rack allowing you a new level of convenience and flexibility. And the RACKMATIC™ adjustable rack system gives you more flexibility when loading dishes.

Bosch 24" 800 Series Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Never wash a dish by hand again.

Profile Image

from Florida

Comments about Bosch 24" 800 Series Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel:

I have only just recently started seeing the brand name of bosch come up. Mostly at lowes, where I happened to buy this dishwasher. We took a chance, along with a recommendation from the store associate and bought it. We got stainless steel to match the other appliances and give a clean, streamlined look. It was available in other finishes though, so if you would prefer white or black they have that too.

Noise Level
Super quiet, even when running. I was pleased as our last dishwasher was so loud that I would run it after everyone else left in the morning for work and school. I don't have to wait to have clean dishes anymore! This is quiet enough to run that we can run it anytime without it disturbing anyone.

Cleaning Time
It has a pretty good cleaning time. It seems about standard and not so fast that you know nothing is clean and not so slow that you are opening it mid-cycle to pull out the dish you need. I would say that I am pretty happy with the clean time.

Loading Flexibility
One thing that I tend to be is a little OCD about how I stack my dishes, whether they are in the cabinet, dish drainboard or dishwasher. I stack them the same way, as efficient as can be, every time. But, you know, some days you have a really light load and some days you have a really big load and need to get creative with your stacking to accommodate the whole load. This dishwasher lets you do that.

Works great! No food stuck on the dishes, the glasses are not full of spots. For taking a chance on an unknown brand we did really well. I am really happy with this dishwasher and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a new one.

It's beautiful and matches our other appliances. What more can you ask for? The design is perfect.

Again, I have not had this for long enough to determine how durable it is. It seems to be working great so far and I hope that it continues to work just as well for many years to come.

• Noise Level: