View more bouncers

Boppy
Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer

Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer

The Best Purchase a New Parent Can Make

As a first time parent, if you asked me what the one thing we purchased that we could not have survived without; it would be the **Boppy Cradle in Comfort Bouncer.  **The baby loves being in it, she is very comfortable sitting in it, and it is a safe place to put her for a few moments when you need to free up your hands.  When we were looking for bouncers we had perused through several different choices, and though this one was a tad more expensive than the Fisher Price versions, we were quite happy to have gone with this choice.

The Boppy Cradle comes completely un-assembled, so it takes a few minutes to put it together out of the box, but if you are patient with the instructions, it won't prove to be too difficult.  This Boppy is situated on a strong base that elevates the seat, and allows for it to be adjusted depending on how much of an incline you are looking for.  It also helps when the baby starts growing, because you can adjust how it is set up to cater best to your little one.  The seat reclines very easily using the knobs on the side, and when you put the baby into it, there are neat little straps that can be used to secure them to the Boppy.  This helps to keep them from throwing themselves out with a quick burst of energy.

One of the best things that this Bobby Cradle has to offer, besides the comfort level that it provides for her, is that it vibrates and plays music.  The chair takes three big C batteries, and allows for a vibration to be turned on, or for music to be played from a little box at the front of the chair.  On different days, they alternate as great ways to soothe our baby, and she loves all of the options she has.  When she gets agitate, she can be placed in the seat and given a little vibration or music to calm her right down.  It has afforded us a lot of additional freedoms, and can be used for many different reasons.  If you are a new mom, and can't break away for a shower, pop your baby in the Boppy, set it outside the shower, and your baby can enjoy some music while you tend your own needs.

We highly recommend the Boppy Cradle Bouncer, because it provides many different ways to keep our baby nice and calm.  It vibrates, it plays music, there is a bar that you can hang toys from, and above everything else, it bounces so that she can move herself around a little bit.  We love our Bobby, and suggest it as a product that every new parent should have.

Comfort baby bouncer makes me want to sit in it!

My daughter hated her swing and loved her bouncy seat when she was a baby, so in preparation for another child like that I wanted a nice comfy bouncy seat for our newborn son.  We got the Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer in blue as a gift at my baby shower, and it was the one I had put on my registry.  I fell in love with how comfortable it looks and loved the colors for a little boy.  The seat itself is very nice, my son enjoys sitting in it still at almost 5 months old, even though he is beginning to wiggle more and tries to get out of it.

What bothers me about this bouncer is that it doesn't really do that much "bouncing", and the toy bar is terribly placed.  If you put it down in their vision the toys are RIGHT in their face, and it is almost impossible for them to grab them and play.  We like this bouncer, but it is not very entertaining.  It was nice when he was little and would hang out in it, but at almost 5 months I have a feeling he will not be in it much longer.

Great for newborns but not entertaining for older babies

from Denton, TX

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

Got this from our neighbor after our second child was born for us to use. She was discharged from the NICU and this was a great item to have coming home. The head rest and side supports offer great support for a newborn and she was very comfortable and fell asleep right away when we placed her in it. Our other chair sits alot more upright and you have to put a blanket around her sides to keep her from tipping from side to side. The sides are removable for when they get bigger although we havent got to that stage yet. It fits great on our countertops in the kitchen so I could cook easily and have her right next to me. She is now 3 months old and still sits in the chair but I give her toys and things to hold on to where as our other chair provides them to keep her entertained. The vibrating feture is nice and has a timer so it stops at a certain time so you dont go through tons of batteries which is a big plus. Great for a newborn!!

Cozy....Yes! Entertaining.....No!

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

I received the Bobby Cradle in Comfort as a baby shower gift with my first child.  I have had two children use this bouncer and neither of them were thrilled with it.  The toy that arches over the bouncer doesn't really go far enough for the baby to enjoy.  Baby would have to look back a bit to see it.  Plus, besides grabbing at it, it really did not hold my either of my babies' attention.  However, I did like how comfortable it was.  It lays back at a nice angle so that the baby is able to fall asleep in it without slouching down a lot and needing to be readjusted.  It is also incredibly easy to wash.  The cover comes off easily and can be p;ut right in the washing machine.  Even after being washed and dried, it seemed like new so the fabric is very durable and stays comfortable.  I also liked the vibration feature, although it turned off a bit too quickly.  We did not pay for it but I would say that it is a bit on the pricey side.

Great Bouncy Chair!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

This was a baby shower gift for my first child that I did not register for.and was surprised to get. My husband's aunt bought it for us. I absolutely love this chair! I recommend it to all my friends. When you first bring your baby home from the hosptial it is hard to find something to sit her on. You can't hold her ALL the time and her bassinet wasn't easy to transport around the house.  This chair solved that problem. It soft and both of my daughters have slept in it as newborns just fine. My oldest is two and she loved it until she grew out of it. My youngest is only 2 months and she has loved it since coming home from hospital.  The chair is light and really easy to carry around the house, too.  The music is cute and the vibration is nice but both my girls just loved the chair itself. They didn't seem to care about whether or not it vibrated. I think it is great because it is deep and they almost feel like they are being cuddled.

Cradle in Comfort Bouncer is Great!

from Waterford, WI

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

When I was pregnant with my second child, I found this product on sale and wanted to try it because the one I had was broken.  One of the best things that this Bobby Cradle has to offer, besides the comfort level that it provides for her, is that it vibrates and plays music.  My son loved the vibrations best, and it was a place to put him for a few moments when you need to free up your hands.  The Boppy Cradle comes completely un-assembled, so it takes a few minutes to put it together out of the box, but if you are patient with the instructions, it won't prove to be too difficult.  It helps when the baby starts growing, because you can adjust how it is set up to cater best to your little one.  This boppy is situated on a strong base that elevates the seat, and allows for it to be adjusted depending on how much of an incline you are looking for.  The seat reclines very easily using the knobs on the side, and when you put the baby into it, there are neat little straps that can be used to secure them to the Boppy.  This helps to keep them from throwing themselves out with a quick burst of energy.

Great product

from Fontana, CA

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

We bought this hoping it would give us a great place to put our baby down when she was 1month old because we were always holding her.  She didn't take to it at first but eventually grew to love it.  It gives me a break to get things done for a little bit while she happily sits in it.

It cradles her body very well and the color is so pretty.  She enjoys the vibration feature and the music.  The toys don't really catch her eye so we replaced them with some of our own.  The toy bar easily comes off, which is okay with us but not sure how it will hold up once our baby is older.  She can make the bouncer bounce on her own.  She doesn't take naps in it but I would be okay with it if she did.  It is pretty sturdy.

It is easy to wash and it washes well.  This has really been a saver for us because we didn't have anywhere to put her down that was fun.  It also plays nature sounds that aren't to appealing to either of us but the lullabys are fine.

life saver!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

the boppy craddle in comfort baby bouncer has been a huge lifesaver for us! our little girl absolutely loves, loves, loves this seat! we have been using it since she was born. she is four months old now and still loves it just as much. it is so great having this seat, it makes it possible to be able to do chores around the house and know that my baby is happy and safe in her seat (of course we keep her within eyeshot!) she has also fallen asleep in this seat when nothing else seemed to work, it is apparently very soothing. she loves looking into the mirror that hangs down and listening to the fun music that plays. the music is very catchy though - it always gets stuck in my head! the only thing i wish was different was that i purchased this in the pink instead of the neutral beige color. the pink is much more fun. we will be very, very sad the day our daughter outgrows this bouncey seat!

The Boppy Cradle in comfort bouncer is a great bouncer.

from Bemidji, MN

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

Boppy is a trusted baby brand in my house, and when it comes to baby gear I've never been disappointed.  The Boppy Cradle in Comfort bouncy seat is easy to assemble, attractive, comfortable and convenient.

The design is darling and the cushions are so very soft.  I love the two position recline feature and the newborn insert is wonderful.  The music and sound selection is nice if a little mechanical sounding, and I love that there are three levels of volume control.  The vibration is a soothing addition.  The toy bar is good for older babies and the toys are darling.

The cons of this chair:

It's bulky and takes up quite a bit of room.

The newborn insert is nice but not cushy or bulky enough to really make newborns fit better, especially if they are on the smaller side.

I often hit the vibration button on accident (more my problem than the chair's though!).

It's expensive.

Overall, this is a great bouncy seat and I would recommend it.

I don't know what I would have done with out my boppy chair!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

We got the Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer, or boppy chair as we call it was received as a shower gift when we were expecting our daughter. I was really excited to get this wonderful baby necessity for my daughter when I was pregnant. I saw many features on the box that made me think that this was going to be my new best friend....and I was right! I liked the size and design. It was able to adjust in size and hold her for the first 4 months of her life...until she got big enough to climb out. I LOVED this chair so much when she was really small. I could place her in it and knew she had a safe and comfortable place to lay while I was making bottles or cleaning up. At times she enjoyed it more than me holding her. She enjoyed the soft vibrations and music that came from a small machine attached under the actual chair. The physical design is pretty small and the pink color scheme can blend or be hidden in any little girl nursery or moved around easily in any living room. I am very thankful that we were given one of these because I honestly didn't think that we would need it as bad as we actually did! I really do wish they made a larger size of this. Honestly this was THE BEST gift we were ever given for her. I wish she would have stayed small and enjoyed this forever!!!

the Boppy Bouncer is wonderful, but sometimes turns itself on

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

I really like this bouncer and in fact my son would only sleep in this for weeks! It keeps them nice and snuggled which was good because he was born in December right before a blizzard. Doesn't go through batteries very quickly which is nice but sometimes turns itself on.

I loved this !!!!!

from Gardena, CA

Comments about Boppy Cradle in Comfort Baby Bouncer:

I like this product because my baby was born premature and it comforted the size my baby was and I like that it had a vibration to it and my baby loved it because it would put comfort her and put her to sleep, she also like they way it bounced up and down. It also plays music and has little toys to entertain the baby, Ive used this product ever since she was 7 months and she like the fact that when she increased in weight and learned how to kick her feet the bouncer would bounce so she would do it on her own and its safe that it comes with straps to strap the baby in so the baby was not able to fall out and stay in the bouncer. it is also very easy to assemble and very very light to take from place to place. I like that the Vibration has a timer on it because just in case you forget to turn it off, it does not waste the battery because there was a lot of times that I would pick up the baby from the bouncer and I would always forget to turn off the vibration so it was very convenient that it shuts off by itself.