3.2
Boots
Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara

Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara

3.2

Best Mascara I have ever used.

Comments about Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara:

I bought this mascara initially because i was fed up with other mascaras i had tried (too clumpy etc..) But this one was fantastic. It makes my eyelashes look think and long. Not clumpy at all. I have very bad allergies and usually any kind of eye makeup will set them off and make my eyes water and run, but i never had that issue with this one. I'm not really a makeup girl but i love the ease of this mascara, no having to work hard to make it look good. I highly recommend it!

• Ease of Application:

Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Mascara

from Radnor, PA

Comments about Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara:

The Boots line certainly did not need another mascara (there are too many already from their No7 and Botanics lines), but here is a good entry whose odd brush is the only point of difference. Unfortunately, the variable bristles, which are thicker and shorter in the center of the brush and longer on the ends, do not translate into a unique eyelash effect. You will find that you get ample length and slight thickness without clumps, and you will also get great eyelash separation, just like many other mascaras that I would reccommend. This product leaves eyelashes soft and it is easy to remove with a water-soluble cleanser. This is all good news, but again, this was not a particulary necessary addition to the Boots alreadycrowded lineup of mascaras

Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Works

from Littleton, CO

Comments about Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara:

I had high hopes for Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect mascara.  While I wasn't disappointed, I wasn't overjoyed either.  It seemed to be a little thick and clumpy going on and I had to work at removing the excess with the brush.  Once it was on, however, it made my eyelashes look thick and long.  I appreciate the hypoallergenic aspect as well.  As compared to the cost of other well known brands, Boots No. 7 was slightly less expensive, but I'm not sure that it was enough less than other brands to justify some of the issues with application.  Overall, I did like the product and would buy it again because I liked the end result on my lashes once I was able to apply it to my satisfaction, and it stayed on all day and into the night without reapplication.  I would recommend this product to a friend if they're looking for a good hypoallergenic mascara, although it would be more convenient if it was easier to find.

Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Mascara is not for beginners

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara:

Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Mascara to me is only a gimmick. First of all there is no such thing as staying perfect.  I found this product by accident. I have since looked for it in other places thinking that maybe I just had a bad bottle, and was willing to try it again. Couldn't find it.  It was difficult to apply because I am not a professional, I could not wipe off smudges. I thought it was just awful. The only reason that I choose to try something I knew nothing about was because of the price.  I am what you would call cheap because I have a husband and two children, and can not afford to spend money on myself.  If you should ever see this product in the store, snap your purse close and run the other way. But let me not be so harsh.  Maybe a professional would find this product delightful. I would love to read other reviews. But I do have one question.  To the makers of Boots No. 7, if you think so highly of your product, why don't you have it in stores everywhere?

boots no. 7 mascara is good

from Colton, CA

Comments about Boots No7 Stay Perfect Mascara:

I came accross a cool boots packet that included an eyeshadow palette, a lipstick, a lipgloss, a nail polish and a mascara. All together in this cool clutch that has a mirror. What a cool packet! That mascara was the stay perfect mascara, which i found to be the winner in the packet! I was highly impressed with this mascara. It is in a blackest black color. The wand is really good for applying it to my eyelashes. The actual mascara is really good quality, it is sooo smooth, i love how it applies to my eyelashes due to its high quality, it does not clump upon application and i like to apply alot alot of mascara as i was not gifted with lusciuous eyelashes, but rather really small scarce eyeslashes. The mascara also has a nice clean smell. I detest mascara that has a strong odor, this has no odor and it is effective. I also love the actual container, it is very elegant and has smooth corners, the top closes smoothly, you dont have to twist the cap strongly to know it is closed securely, it just glides into place to close.