3.5

Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes

3.5

Fantastic little product

Comments about Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes:

I've used these a few times now for those rare days when I wear makeup. I don't often wear it so I love the closure on these that keeps the rest of the wipes wet between uses - other ones only have a silly plastic flap with some adhesive that invariably wears out after a couple of uses - but these stay moist long after the pack has been opened.

Like I said, I don't wear makeup often. But these removed all traces of what I wear (I don't use waterproof mascara, and most wipes struggle with this anyway) and left my skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturised. Delighted with this product and I always keep a packet in the fridge in summer to help cool me down. Wonderful little wipes that also moisturise.

Gets all my make up off with one wipe, though I do have to use both sides.

Ease of Application
Wipe, discard, go to bed! You don't get much easier than this.

Has a nice light scent, nothing overpowering and it vanishes after a couple of minutes.

• Ease of Application:

Don't Think I'll Buy These Facial Wipes Again.

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes:

I bought these wipes to use on the days that I'm wearing a full face of makeup and don't want to mess up my cotton face towels. Unfortunately, they didn't work that well. I ended up having to wash my face again after using these.

Even though, I am not a big fan of these 4-in-1 Wipes for makeup removal, I do recommend them as freshening wipes or to clean skin when you're not wearing much makeup.

The main problem that I encountered is that the wipes didn't do a good job removing my makeup. The foundation and eye shadow came off easily, but my water-resistant eyeliner and mascara didn't budge. I used two cloths (front and back) on my skin, and still ended up needing to wash with my Neutrogena Foaming Face Cleanser to remove the last traces and make my skin feel totally cleansed.

Ease of Application
The cloths are a good size and moderately moist--not dripping wet and not too dry. Even though I'm not exactly wowed by these facial cleansing cloths, I do appreciate the air-tight packaging; something I wish more brands would employ. Instead of a thin, adhesive strip (which often lets in air), these facial wipes have a little plastic closure that provides a tight seal. The wipes stay moist and never dry out.

Boots No. 7 Quick Thinking wipes are soft and gentle, with a light, pleasant scent.

• Ease of Application: