Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream

Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream

one of the best!

Comments about Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream:

I started off by buying the boots #7 firming foundation and I was hooked. So I decided to try this and see what would happen. Im so glad I did! This stuff was like a miracle cream. I literally saw results within a day, and I even put it on my stomach to help with stretch marks. great stuff, and well worth the money!

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great anti-aging product

from Washington Crossing, PA

Comments about Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream:

Feel that this product delivers all that is promises

Absorption
Goes right into your skin

Doesn't Clog Pores
No problem clogging pores

People are shocked when I tell them my age. They usually guess me about 10 years younger than I really am.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Boots No.7 is the best!

from Peyton, CO

Comments about Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Day Cream:

My Mother is from England and used to work at the Boots Factory in Nottingham, England. When she would return home she would always buy enough Boots to last a long time. Even when relatives came over she would ask them to bring her Boots No. 7 makeup. Now my Mother lives in Colorado where the air is very dry. I just started using the Boots No.7 Lifing and Firming Day cream and have already notice a difference in my skin. It is smoother and is no longer dry. It's importand out here to keep your skin well moisturized. It is dry but the sun is usually shining daily, which is why I like the 15 spf in the firming day cream. Also, a little goes a long way! If you buy this is should last a very long time and it isn't outrageously priced, which is an added bonus! I highly recommend this Boots product along with the night cream and the intense rejuvenation cream.