Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash

Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash

Comments about Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash:

I have been on a hunt for "the" face wash lately, and I think I may have found it. This is cleansing, exfoliating, brightening, and soothing in one. I've really been putting my skin through the wringer lately, but when I used this stuff, it was like the heavens opened and the angels sang.

Does exactly what it claims it will. My skin was visibly brighter after one use, and softer than a baby's bottom. Pores appeared reduced, which was a nice surprise, and (perhaps the best perk of all) my skin felt soothed, as if irritation I hadn't even noticed before had been washed away. This leads me to believe it would be great for sensitive skin.

Ease of Application
Clean, controlled dispense nozzle, and the product is a thick consistency so it doesn't fly all over the place. Lathers into a rich, silky foam - if you're anything like me, you'll want to sit there and massage it around your face forever, because it feels too heavenly to do a quick lather and rinse!

Delicious. A delicate floral/slightly powdery scent that is very ladylike and soothing.

• Ease of Application: