2.9

Pros

Cons

• Moisture Absorption:
    • Odor Control:

Boots & Barkley Cat Litter is amazing!

I am so happy that I switched to Boots and Barkley Scoopable Cat Litter. It was on sale and I have a cartwheel for it giving me an extra percentage off and thought well we should just try it because I had not found a litter I was completely happy with yet. I have that it is in an easy to pour container with a lid to seal it back up. They smell is great and the litter actually works. It was well worth my money and I will continue to use it.

Moisture Absorption
The Boots and Barkley Scoopable Cat Litter is amazing with its absorption. I never have the issue like some other litters where the kitties pee is getting stuck in the back of the litter box when you scoop it. We scoop our litter twice a day because we have two cats and everything is always so nicely balled up and easy to scoop out.

I love the fact that with this litter I literally use my scooper to sift through all the litter and it gets everything out in the first shot. We have used many other litters that say they are scoopable and when you go to scoop them they unclump or they are in teeny tiny chunks instead of easy scoopable balls.

Odor Control
You wouldn't even know we had cats if you didn't see them physically. We never smell our cat litter even when we have forgotten to scoop it for a day or two.

We have two female cats so odor is always an issue. Since switching to the Boots and Barkley brand I have not smelled my cats. Our friends come over and have no clue we have cats until they actually see them because they never smell them.

Used to be great, now it's bad.

The product was great until they pulled a fast one and changed the quality of the litter. They got rid of their large plastic containers, and the litter particles are now thicker. My cats don't like this modification and either do I - will not be purchasing it again. I'm sure that other consumers will come to the same conclusion.

So far so good!

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Boots & Barkley Scoopable Cat Litter:

With 3 indoor cats (each with their own litter box) we go through tons of litter - no pun intended - and are constantly looking for the best quality at the best price. I have to say I am suprisingly pleased with the Boots & Barkley. I noticed the dust but no where near as badly as the other top brand we were using. The granules are finer, which all our cats like, and the scent is not too overwhelming. Some litters really try to mask the smell with super perfumes but this one wasn't over the top. Week one has gone well so far...I haven't noticed tracked litter or smells anymore so than normal. The clumping action is wonderful. I have been keeping an eye on the paws just in case there is a kitty litter cling-on but I haven't found any yet. Hopefully our eternal search for a decent cat litter is over! (PS...tried the Boots & Barkley cat food too and all the kitties love it!)

Boots and Barkley Cat Litter

from Hanford, CA

Comments about Boots & Barkley Scoopable Cat Litter:

This cat litter is great. I have three indoor only cats and it controls odor well. We had been looking for a while to find a litter that would hold up to three cats, be cost effective, and has low dust. I would recommend this litter to anyone. It's great!

Too dusty, smells awful

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Boots & Barkley Scoopable Cat Litter:

I bought this Boots & Barkley Scented Multi-Cat litter because it was on sale...and I will never do it again. It is so dusty that I can barely breath when I'm changing the litter, and I can smell the scent of the litter on me well after having cleaned the box. It doesn't really clump that well, and it tracks 5+ feet out of the box. NOT worth the sale price! I will never buy it again.