3.1

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (16), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (6)

BOOST is amazing, most of your complaints have been fixed!

BOOST is amazing, especially if you have ever gotten one of those nasty surprise phone bills of several hundred dollars. Most online reviews I've seen for BOOST unlimited are outdated, complaining of issues now resolved.(i.e. the unlimited plan not including call waiting or texting, or slow transmitting of texts).
However, the unlimited plan now includes texting and has call waiting- and I've never had trouble with my texting. Also, if you ever make any international calls, Boost is DEFINITELY for you their international rates are simply unbeatable.
The phone selection is somewhat poor, so I recommend getting online and attempting to purchase your first BOOST phone that way so that you can choose from all of the phones they do provide. However, their phones are rather simple- quite handy for those less technically inclined... and they are also quite durable.
Customer Service may take better than 15min to answer right now, but I'd say that's due to the high influx of new customers what with the unlimited plan and all-- and that this growing pain will ease away with time. It hasn't bothered me anyhow, being as how my plan is unlimited I have found little reason to call customer support :P

Boost Mobile is the worst cell phone company I've ever!

My experiences with boost mobile have been terrible. They have worst customer service ever. They are rude and treat you like you've done somthing wrong when they've mad the mistake. They charged my credit card twice and I had to sit on the phone for literaly over 2 hours just to get it straight, and they still didn't fix it. I had to go to my bank and dispute it. I have been charged for more minutes than were actualy used. Also, it is $1 a day for unlimited chirping, and I am often charged $1 twice for one day. My phone is supposed to have picture mail but I can only recieve pictures because when I try to send them I always get an error message from their network.

Company sucks owned by Sprint, just like Virgin Mobile

from Tampa FL

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I brought 2 phones from this company, regret ever investing $$$$ into this Carrier both phones were defective and refused to provide a replacement phone poor customer service as well as some of the manufactures that they contract with.

Boost Mobile is owned by Sprint, just like Virgin Mobile. both companies have poor customer service..... don't waste your$$$$ or your time!!!!;

from Acworth,Ga

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have talked to 6 different people at the company and each time they say something different. Then they basically accused me of lying. I think the whole customer service department needs to be retrained.

BOOST MOBILE - NOT FOR GROWN UPS

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have had Boost Mobile Unlimited $45/month service, and although I can call and text as often as I would like. This is not the phone if you like to watch YouTube videos, or read articles on the internet, or use any data.
For the first week of service, you can stream pretty quickly, but if you stream or surf the internet more than a week, the data is slowed down to a snail pace and then its not worth, even turning the data on afterward.
It may be a good phone for a beginner, or person who doesn't go on internet much, but NOT FOR GROWN UPS, or TECH SAAVY CHILDREN!
Shop Around....Or be frustrated. (Thumbs Down)

Boost Mobile dishonest

from South Dakota

Comments about Boost Mobile:

Very deceptive and dishonest business practices, purchase a new unlimited plan, asked three times if everything unlimited, and was lied to, they have consistently put data caps on phone every month, complaints to customer service unanswered and ignored, DO NOT purchase a service plan through them,

four hrs trying to get service for a disabled vet

from Sedona AZ

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I spoke to 4 different reps and got 4 different answers. no resolution. looking for a new company for him

I love the company boost

from Los Angeles,ca

Comments about Boost Mobile:

This a good company I've been having this company for about 10 years there service is great they always come out with good deals in phones and they always have good phones the only thing that I don't like about them anymore is that now to pay your bill they charge you more then $3 dollars more just to pay your bill but other then that I would recommend it .

Hate the phone i got for free bring a new customer

from Lakewood Wa

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have an samsung galaxy phone that was suppose to be an upgrade from my phone. I really dislike the phone i have. Been with boostmobile since june 2017 and the phone been giving me problems every since i got it. My galaxy 6 which wprks better doesnt freeze up on me constantly. I would habe rathered transferring my old phone which is on awesome condition to put to Use. The service os somewhat ok. The plan that i have is affordable but im just not to happy with the phone i got free.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Horrible services

from Reading P.a.

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I will never return to this company again! They are very rude. Have been waiting since June for the family plan thry advertised about and yet they have done nothing. Phone is not to be disconnected till near mid of the month and it got disconnected today. Everytime I call they say it should have been done but yet it's not.

They have the worst customer service on the phone.

from Alabama

Comments about Boost Mobile:

There where very rude i would never us this service because of the way i was treated over the phone when i actually was trying to port my service from another company i would not recommend this company to any one.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love my galaxy j3 emerge it's an awesome device!!

from Laredo , Tx

Comments about Boost Mobile:

Everything about this phone is awesome I love the camera the memory the screen size and the service was great the sales rep I received service from was very nice very friendly I would definitely send more customers with Jasmin shes great!! Five star customer service everyone go ask for her!! :)