3.2

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (12), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

BOOST is amazing, most of your complaints have been fixed!

BOOST is amazing, especially if you have ever gotten one of those nasty surprise phone bills of several hundred dollars. Most online reviews I've seen for BOOST unlimited are outdated, complaining of issues now resolved.(i.e. the unlimited plan not including call waiting or texting, or slow transmitting of texts).
However, the unlimited plan now includes texting and has call waiting- and I've never had trouble with my texting. Also, if you ever make any international calls, Boost is DEFINITELY for you their international rates are simply unbeatable.
The phone selection is somewhat poor, so I recommend getting online and attempting to purchase your first BOOST phone that way so that you can choose from all of the phones they do provide. However, their phones are rather simple- quite handy for those less technically inclined... and they are also quite durable.
Customer Service may take better than 15min to answer right now, but I'd say that's due to the high influx of new customers what with the unlimited plan and all-- and that this growing pain will ease away with time. It hasn't bothered me anyhow, being as how my plan is unlimited I have found little reason to call customer support :P

Boost Mobile is the worst cell phone company I've ever!

My experiences with boost mobile have been terrible. They have worst customer service ever. They are rude and treat you like you've done somthing wrong when they've mad the mistake. They charged my credit card twice and I had to sit on the phone for literaly over 2 hours just to get it straight, and they still didn't fix it. I had to go to my bank and dispute it. I have been charged for more minutes than were actualy used. Also, it is $1 a day for unlimited chirping, and I am often charged $1 twice for one day. My phone is supposed to have picture mail but I can only recieve pictures because when I try to send them I always get an error message from their network.

WORSE SERVICE I EVER HAD

from houston,tx

Comments about Boost Mobile:

boost mobile is the worse company to have. I have been with them for almost a year. worse customer service. They said i was on a plan for 14 days extension 3 months ago. they never try to have a supervisor on the phone. I know 14 days is not a lot but I live in Houston,TX where the flood happened in my apartments. My car flooded out and I lost my job. All I asked was can I finally get the 14 days I really need it this month and once again they have told me try next month. I couldn't have one free month. and the kicker the corporate phone numbers are disconnected

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The worst customer service ever

from fll

Comments about Boost Mobile:

If I could rate negative I would!!!
I bought a phone in Dec 2014 from Boost. If you don't need any technical support, it's fine, but if you do, you will never get it work properly.
I had so many issues that I can't even list them, from a change in my plan (that I was not aware of) to the fact that I am tied to them forever, my phone can't work with any other network.
I bought a 4G (SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL), and now I have a 2G :(. It connects to the internet... sometimes. I got no support from Sharp either.

Good Service and Value

from Mount Carbon, WV

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I had this service for my son. There was never a issue with service or dropped calls. The price was $40 a month for unlimited talk/text/internet. Great great phone company.

I would never leave this phone company.

from Lockport Illinois

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have been with Boost Mobile after leaving a different phone company and I have never had a bad experience with them. Their employees are very helpful and polite. Their phones are very reasonably priced. Their phone service is excellent. The one time I have had a problem with a phone through them they quickly fixed the problem and sent me another phone to replace the phone with the problems. Their stores hours are perfect in case you want to shop after work or school for a new phone. Their website is very easy to use and they ship out your phone very quickly to you.

I will not reconend this service at all

from Flint,Mi

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have been a loyal customer, and always paid on time. Service account was due on Sunday January 3rd 2016 there were no Boost Mobile centers open at all this day. I called customer service,and even offered to pay an extra day. I was told they can change my plan and remove my phone insurance witch they said uf the do that i would not be able to get my insurance put back on my phone or if I didn't do that my phone would be turned off by 12 am!! I don't believe that it was right to only offer to take my insurance away or disconect my service. I talked with a manager who also refused to help. Not everyone has a credit or debit card. This Is a very inconvience to customers when their business were closed all day not even open a couple hours. Sense they could not work with me at all and only offered to take my unreplacable insurance or even charce me an extra day. I have a whole family and several fiends that will be changing their service Boost Mobile your loosing loyal customers as a result from this I'm very disapointed also the internet service slows down monthly and I use my xfinity WiFi rating I give is a big fat 0.

BOOST MOBILE SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A STAR SECTION

from NORTH CHARLESTON SC

Comments about Boost Mobile:

First I would like to start off by saying I do not work for Boost Mobile. I received a phone from them in January 2015. Even though the phone screen cracked in less than a week. Let`s face it the cracked phone screen was the least of my worries with this company. Secondly before I loose my train of thought I would like to speak on the one star that you may see above my name, it was a required field. Now let`s get started first of all I went into a boost location to pay on a 3.00 a day plan. Before you say anything I know I was ripping myself off, was facing some hard times. Sometimes you got to do what you have to do. The young lady in the store said we have a new promotion and it gives you a grace period of two weeks if need. Although you would have to be on a monthly plan. So I changed to a monthly plan of course it took my last dollar but it saved me in the long run most for sure. So now it is a new month and the bill is due. I am thinking for sure I have a plan. Called a day before before my disconnect day. Got my two week exstenion to my surprise (wiped the sweat off my forehead) Wow!! Woke up the next day my phone was off. Called them the next day on my way to class and guess what they said it was there fault sorry for all my troubles. They turned my phone back on ok great it wasn`t that bad. From there I woke up the next morning guess what my phone was off again. Not to be restored they said based on the fact that I now am back on a 3.00 a day plan . Did I forget to tell you he gave me a one day freebee. The customer reps. rude, the supervisors back them and the manager was the same. I would never recommend boost mobile to anyone. They SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Keep searching

from Reynoldsburg OH

Comments about Boost Mobile:

Have been a Boost customer for years but am bailing out due primarily to poor customer service. Have had many glitches with the service lately and I get no empathy or remedy from customer care. I can tolerate, and expect, mediocre service for a discount price but when I have a problem it is impossible to understand them or to make them understand you. I have attempted to resolve issues via emails but they are unwilling to do ANYTHING except by phone conversation. I did set up for auto-pay to save money but I used a pre-paid charge card just in case they try to continue charging me.

Bad Service, Bad Internet, Bad at helping their customers

from California

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I Normally have my service onautopay. Well I lost that card and when I tried to input a different card with plenty of $$ it was "declined" I thought it had to be mistaken so I tried multiple times. No luck. So I called my bank. They showed multiple approvals and almost immediate refunds to and from Boost Mobile. Well this has now hung up about 300.00. I cashed this morning and there was not one thing that they would do to help me turn my service back on without giving them another $50.00. I have been a customer for over a year. Always last on time and have bought a few of their phones. Not only would they not help by giving me any kind of compensation for holding 300.00 from my account, they refused to give me the unlock code so I could move my business elsewhere. I am NEVER going back to them. I'd rather pay the same amount to a company that has much better service, better internet and is willing to help and recognize when they have made an error. This is absurd and I can't brokenness it was so difficult for me to GIVE THEM MY MONEY. So off to Verizon I go.

NO, I woudl NOT sigh up with Boost again or purchase any of

from Las Vegas NV

Comments about Boost Mobile:

Boost Mobile is the MOST horrible cell phone provider one can ever sign-up with. Their phones are HORRIBLE and the workers will lie to sell their phones. Getting through to Boost customer service is like pulling a teeth VERY STRESSFUL. If you are thinking about going Boost Mobile, take heed and go else where or you will regret it. If I can give them a big fat ZERO, I will. And by the way, they will try to get you to buy a package of their accessories. There are so cheaper else where

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Terrible worst mobile company ever

Sucks