3.1

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (18), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (9)

BOOST is amazing, most of your complaints have been fixed!

BOOST is amazing, especially if you have ever gotten one of those nasty surprise phone bills of several hundred dollars. Most online reviews I've seen for BOOST unlimited are outdated, complaining of issues now resolved.(i.e. the unlimited plan not including call waiting or texting, or slow transmitting of texts).
However, the unlimited plan now includes texting and has call waiting- and I've never had trouble with my texting. Also, if you ever make any international calls, Boost is DEFINITELY for you their international rates are simply unbeatable.
The phone selection is somewhat poor, so I recommend getting online and attempting to purchase your first BOOST phone that way so that you can choose from all of the phones they do provide. However, their phones are rather simple- quite handy for those less technically inclined... and they are also quite durable.
Customer Service may take better than 15min to answer right now, but I'd say that's due to the high influx of new customers what with the unlimited plan and all-- and that this growing pain will ease away with time. It hasn't bothered me anyhow, being as how my plan is unlimited I have found little reason to call customer support :P

Boost Mobile is the worst cell phone company I've ever!

My experiences with boost mobile have been terrible. They have worst customer service ever. They are rude and treat you like you've done somthing wrong when they've mad the mistake. They charged my credit card twice and I had to sit on the phone for literaly over 2 hours just to get it straight, and they still didn't fix it. I had to go to my bank and dispute it. I have been charged for more minutes than were actualy used. Also, it is $1 a day for unlimited chirping, and I am often charged $1 twice for one day. My phone is supposed to have picture mail but I can only recieve pictures because when I try to send them I always get an error message from their network.

Service sucks.

from Fort Smith, Arkansas

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I can't do anything online while on a phone call also my text messages are sent/received 20x or more.

Worst service ever!

from Clearwater, FL

Comments about Boost Mobile:

The reason I switched to boost mobile was because I wanted a deal on the phone they were selling. That was the only part that was good. The phone was a refurbished but like brand new. The service on the other hand is like a giant vacuum cleaner (it s....ks). Customer service is horrid...no wifi calling. I have to keep this service for a year and you can bet you ....... that I will be out of here as soon as I get to that date. Wouldn't suggest them to anyone. If you want an inexpensive plan with good service and coverage do Metro PCS.

this is a great company

from indianapolis,in

Comments about Boost Mobile:

i have had there service for a couple yrs and i just love it i have been with many companys and loss signal but since i have been with boost i have never lost a signal

Boost is the best!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have had Boost mobile since 2014. I haven't had any issues with my service from day 1. I recommend everyone to join Boost and so far so good no one has complained. Boost whens my vote over all carriers.

I gave Boost the boot!!

from Liverpool, NY

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I was a customer for over 10 years until I became so fed up, I could no longer take it. That being said, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone at anytime. A pre-paid service should NEVER be this difficult!
I became a Boost customer over 10 years ago because I wanted a simple, pre-paid service to use as a second line. I chose Boost after I was lead to believe they had fantastic promotional offers, and "all over coverage" in my area. I chose a "new" phone, and started a 9 year roller coaster.
My service was so tremendously awful, I couldn't even use my phone in my house! (I live in a suburban area). In the summertime, I could barely make/receive calls. I was told by customer service that, "When there are lots of leaves on the trees it sometimes interferes with the coverage". So if you live or work by trees, your phone will not work...according to Boost.
When I originally started, I was enrolled in a "Shrinkage" plan (I had Unlimited Talk/Text and Data-there was no limit on gigs then) For every 5 on time payments I made, my bill would be reduced by $5, until I was at $35/mo...unlimited. So I enrolled in "Auto Re-Boost" with my credit card on file. Every single month, I would have extra un-authorized charges that I would have to call customer service to dispute. The calls would take hours, I would be bounced around to at least 6 people, and they were all highly rude! Then, they would text me every month they were changing the terms with the plan. I FINALLY made it to the lowest cost of $35/mo and the very next month they cancelled the shrinkage plan and I was back to $60/mo, now with limited data!
The final straw was when my 2 month old phone did an automatic update and completely stopped working. I brought it to the store and was told "the phone couldn't handle the update". They refused to replace the phone, or offer me a discount on a new one.
After 10 years of rotten customer service, zero customer appreciation and constant over charging, I was done!

Love it

from Pearl River Louisiana 70452

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I am a trgular customer. I love this service. It offers daily or monthly plans. If u download the boost dealz app and do surveys. U can get 20 dollars off your monthly bill.

WORTHLESS

from SHELBY, OHIO

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I would NEVER recommend this company. They lied to us about the signal strength in my area, they sold us phones that the manufacturer stopped making a month prior to us buying them, our signal has slowly depleted and we have only had this company for 7 months. They continually try to do "troubleshooting" on our devices to no avail, and we are left paying the bill for no service. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Would Recommend

from Roosevelt, Utah

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I've used this phone company for years. Its good. Has good promotions. Better reception in certain areas such as land lines would be nice.

Boost Mobile False Advertising - Promotional Offer

from Sheboygan, WI

Comments about Boost Mobile:

According to Boost Mobile's promotional offer, in order to receive the $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account, (1) I was to purchase a new Apple IPhone 6 32 GB Space Gray phone at boostmobile.com (2) Activate the phone by signing up for the monthly plan and pay the monthly charge by April 15, 2018 (3) Make my monthly payment within 50 days of activating the phone (4) Receive a $100 credit on my Boost Mobile account within four weeks of first month's payment.
I did not receive the $100 credit as advertised on Boost Mobile's website.
I bought a new Apple IPhone 6 32 GB Space Gray at boostmobile.com and activated the phone at a Boost Mobile store within 3 to 4 days of receiving the phone in the mail. When it got to about 3 days of paying for my next bill, I called up Boost Mobile's customer service to see why I did not receive the $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account. After putting me on hold a few times, it turns out that because I activated the phone at a Boost Mobile store and not online, Boost Mobile was not going to honor their $100 credit promotion. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! WHERE ON YOUR WEBSITE DID IT STATE THAT THE PHONE HAD TO BE ACTIVATED ONLINE?! It seems that when Boost Mobile made their so-called promotional offer, they forgot a little detail stating that this is only for "online only."
I wrote a 1-star review at boostmobile.com about this issue, but guess what??? My review was taken down and the last time I checked on Boost Mobile's website, they now have added the "online only" to the Apple IPhone 6 32 GB. Boost Mobile must have realized their mistake and changed it, but I still did not receive my $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account. That is why I am on Consumer Affairs writing about my experience with Boost Mobile.
Boost Mobile have cheated me out of my $100 credit and they should be ashamed for what they have done. I am done with Boost Mobile and I have decided to join up with one of Boost Mobile's competitors on a different network.

Worst service EVER and I been 13years customer

from SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA

Comments about Boost Mobile:

FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 13 YEARS I HAVE EMAIL ABOUT MY SERVICE AND PHONES AND NO ONE HELP .I HOPE O FIND A RELIABLE PHONE SERVICE SOON .MY SCREEN NEVER RESPOND MY SERVICE IS SLOW AND STALL ALL THE TIME .