3.2

• Coverage:
    • Plan Options:
    • Features:
    • Customer Service:
    • I received a sample (14), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

BOOST is amazing, most of your complaints have been fixed!

BOOST is amazing, especially if you have ever gotten one of those nasty surprise phone bills of several hundred dollars. Most online reviews I've seen for BOOST unlimited are outdated, complaining of issues now resolved.(i.e. the unlimited plan not including call waiting or texting, or slow transmitting of texts).
However, the unlimited plan now includes texting and has call waiting- and I've never had trouble with my texting. Also, if you ever make any international calls, Boost is DEFINITELY for you their international rates are simply unbeatable.
The phone selection is somewhat poor, so I recommend getting online and attempting to purchase your first BOOST phone that way so that you can choose from all of the phones they do provide. However, their phones are rather simple- quite handy for those less technically inclined... and they are also quite durable.
Customer Service may take better than 15min to answer right now, but I'd say that's due to the high influx of new customers what with the unlimited plan and all-- and that this growing pain will ease away with time. It hasn't bothered me anyhow, being as how my plan is unlimited I have found little reason to call customer support :P

Boost Mobile is the worst cell phone company I've ever!

My experiences with boost mobile have been terrible. They have worst customer service ever. They are rude and treat you like you've done somthing wrong when they've mad the mistake. They charged my credit card twice and I had to sit on the phone for literaly over 2 hours just to get it straight, and they still didn't fix it. I had to go to my bank and dispute it. I have been charged for more minutes than were actualy used. Also, it is $1 a day for unlimited chirping, and I am often charged $1 twice for one day. My phone is supposed to have picture mail but I can only recieve pictures because when I try to send them I always get an error message from their network.

I love my galaxy j3 emerge it's an awesome device!!

from Laredo , Tx

Comments about Boost Mobile:

Everything about this phone is awesome I love the camera the memory the screen size and the service was great the sales rep I received service from was very nice very friendly I would definitely send more customers with Jasmin shes great!! Five star customer service everyone go ask for her!! :)

Worst Cell phone provider of all time

from Cathedral City,CA

Comments about Boost Mobile:

They constantly drop calls you can't receive text messages.This happened for more than a month and they would not compensate me at all. I have been with this company for over 8 years and the customer service is lousy. They only care for themselves and they don't even want to help their customers. They are very selfish and this company could care less about us.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I have been with boost for atleast 4 years,loose data all

from Maryland

Comments about Boost Mobile:

Im tired of paying for unlimited data and before you know it your data slowing down,then thats not unlimited,no upgrades in 4 years and im shopping around to get what i pay for IM NOT SATISFIED AT ALL AND CANT WAIT TO FIND THE RIGJT COMPANY THATS GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I PAY FOR.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

from Baltimore, Maryland

Comments about Boost Mobile:

There is NO correct affiliation title for me to choose from. However, I find it unbelievable that Boost Mobile cut my phone service off for $1,00. I had this same experience with "SPRINT". I REALLY THOUGHT Boost Mobile practiced more sensitivity when it came to their "LOYAL, and FAITHFUL" customers. I guess NOT. This is after contacting them to let them KNOW that I knew that there was $1.00 short, and to boot. They only allow you to place a minimum of $5.00 on the bill charging a $3.oo service charge, if in fact you want to speak with a LIVE customer service agent.. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I love boost

from Tn

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have been with boost for years and they have been amazing. The prices are affordable and I have never had an issue in my area.

Very unhappy with boot mobile phones.

from elmont, ny

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have been with boost for several years. Can't afford better. Have gone through several android phones. Some might stop reading here because they already believe androids are poor technology. Can't blame you. I kept thinking my troubles were because I was buying cheap phones from poor manufacturers. I enjoyed my first phone, a samsung. I hated the 2nd one - a ZTE. I got another samsung that was pretty good 'til it suddenly died. It was not a state of the art phone and only lasted a year.
I'm up to my 4th phone. Payed $360. I know the very top phones are $500 - $800 but I thought I could get a decent handset at over $300. However, at only 9 months old - this phone has several dead spots on the screen. The battery doesn't last a day - even though I've bought high capacity batteries and keep the phone on battery saver mode at all times. And I don't use my phone all day - when at work - the phone is put away.
Maybe it's not a boost thing - maybe ALL android phones are lousy and unreliable because of Android's open source model. Don't know - but right now - I recommend any consumer avoid Boost and stay away from their phones.

WORSE SERVICE I EVER HAD

from houston,tx

Comments about Boost Mobile:

boost mobile is the worse company to have. I have been with them for almost a year. worse customer service. They said i was on a plan for 14 days extension 3 months ago. they never try to have a supervisor on the phone. I know 14 days is not a lot but I live in Houston,TX where the flood happened in my apartments. My car flooded out and I lost my job. All I asked was can I finally get the 14 days I really need it this month and once again they have told me try next month. I couldn't have one free month. and the kicker the corporate phone numbers are disconnected

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The worst customer service ever

from fll

Comments about Boost Mobile:

If I could rate negative I would!!!
I bought a phone in Dec 2014 from Boost. If you don't need any technical support, it's fine, but if you do, you will never get it work properly.
I had so many issues that I can't even list them, from a change in my plan (that I was not aware of) to the fact that I am tied to them forever, my phone can't work with any other network.
I bought a 4G (SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL), and now I have a 2G :(. It connects to the internet... sometimes. I got no support from Sharp either.

Good Service and Value

from Mount Carbon, WV

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I had this service for my son. There was never a issue with service or dropped calls. The price was $40 a month for unlimited talk/text/internet. Great great phone company.

I would never leave this phone company.

from Lockport Illinois

Comments about Boost Mobile:

I have been with Boost Mobile after leaving a different phone company and I have never had a bad experience with them. Their employees are very helpful and polite. Their phones are very reasonably priced. Their phone service is excellent. The one time I have had a problem with a phone through them they quickly fixed the problem and sent me another phone to replace the phone with the problems. Their stores hours are perfect in case you want to shop after work or school for a new phone. Their website is very easy to use and they ship out your phone very quickly to you.