4.1

Cons

Fabulous site

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Bookit.com:

This site is a new found treasure for me as when I found it, I found some of the best deals I could find in any website that offered travel accommodations.

Very easy to navigate the site and to maneuver through it to find exactly what you need in a relatively short period of time. I like that everything on the site is orderly with all like items in the same area instead of scattered throughout the site.

Features
Everything on the site is categorized excellently, all under different tabs where you can clearly identify what areas you are seeking and what information you need. They really do offer some really great prices on hotel and flight accommodations and their vacation packages are excellent all the time, not just certain times of the year.

Customer Service
I love the customer service people. They are always so bubbly and full of energy every time you speak to them. It is always a pleasure doing business with them, because they make you feel so special and individual.

Worth using!

Comments about Bookit.com:

Let me start by saying this website runs a little slow. However, it is worth finding some patience to use it. It can find you some really good deals. My husband and I used this to find a package deal on a trip to Hawaii. We were able to find a deal through here that was cheaper than anywhere else we looked. I think one of the best things about this is that some of the packages include a plane ticket. We were able to find a 6 night stay at a hotel plus a two plane tickets for about $4,000. That sounds like a lot but Hawaii is really expensive. Some airlines sell plane tickets for that cost. This website helped us pay for two tickets and a hotel. I would highly recommend using this if you are looking to travel. We had a great experience.

There is a lot of information on there. However, it is not hard to use the search feature or just browse recommended locations.

Features
They offer a lot of great features. They have a search feature but you can also browse some top travel destinations.

Customer Service
We had no problems at all while using this website with customer service.

The very best!

Comments about Bookit.com:

When I found this website, it only took half of the time it would have anywhere else. I was also able to use its option to compare prices on different websites, which showed that is was a truthful website. This is a great way to find the best deals and save time. They will cater to you completely.

Great travel site!

Comments about Bookit.com:

I really like the bookit.com site. I used the site in the fall of last year to book a girls-weekend trip to New Orleans, after seeing the site listed in Real Simple magazine, for a friends bachelorette weekend party. The website looks like a lot of commercial cruise sites, in terms of booking features, and was fairly simple to navigate. I liked that the site featured the prices of the rooms without having to add them to the cart, pay, and only find then find out about the status and location of your room itself. The website also features a mobile app that I was able to use to confirm my booking once I was checking into the hotel itself. We were able to book rooms in Metairie, Louisiana for two days at the La Quinta Inn, for only thirty-two dollars a night, which is nearly half of the prices listed on the La Quinta website. The room was awesome, and we were upgraded free of charge to a pool-side room as well. This is a great site!

• Customer Service:

fair website, for what it's worth

from Alabama

Comments about Bookit.com:

BookIt.com is a fairly decent website to use when you are booking a vacation/trip/etc. I have used it several times, and I have to say that while it is not a horrible travel website by any means, it is not my favorite travel website either. BookIt.com has so many different types of promotions going on all the time, which makes you believe that they truly give you the best prices out of any other travel websites. Whereas sometimes that is true and you do get decent deals on BookIt.com, sometimes BookIt.com does NOT give you the best prices. With that being said, I think overall if you choose to book trips through BookIt.com, you will overall get great value, it's just that for some particular trips I have booked that I could have gotten a little cheaper on another website. However, I have also booked several trips on BookIt.com at deals that I could not find anywhere else. The website in my opinion is a little bit of a pain to use because it is overwhelming with information and possibilities, but it is very easy to navigate around the website. However, you tend to find exactly what you are looking for plus more.

Very Expensive Deals

from NA

Comments about Bookit.com:

I had recently booked a flight ticket on Bookit.com as there were no tickets available on other websites and Bookit charged a high amount for the ticket. I checked on other websites and found that the price was about 20% more than the actual price and then I called up the customer care to know the reason of the high price. It took me a long time to connect to the customer care department. After I got connected, one of the customer care agents replied saying that a member gets a discount mainly when they book any deals or packages from the website and for flight tickets the price was reasonable which I was charged.

The website has mostly packages for 5 star hotels and thee price of these packages are too high and I could not find any package which falls in my budget and so I would never go to purchase any package from this website. There have free coupons for new members who register but the coupons have many restrictions as well.

I like it

Comments about Bookit.com:

I have used a few different travel websites, this one included. I always like to check through a few different ones to make sure I am getting a great deal. With bookit.com I have noticed I usually get one of the best prices. They always have promo offers going on, free nights, double flight points, etc. their web page is very appealing as is their app. I have browsed on their app but never used it to actually book, so I can't say much about it, except it hasn't ever crashed on me. With bookit.com they offer free membership sign ups, when you sign up you get coupon codes right away, and they continue sending them.

They have everything marked its a very simple site to navigate around on.

Features
They offer a wide variety of flights, hotels, and of course places to travel.

Customer Service
I have called with questions before and they were always very nice, and helpful. I haven't ever had to call with a real problem though.