Other Baby Wipes:
Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape

Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape

Pros

Cons

I was suprised I liked Boogie Wipes so much!

Someone gave me a pack of Boogie Wipes a few months ago, and I have to admit I thought they were ridiculous. What a silly, expensive product to do the same job as...Read complete review

Someone gave me a pack of Boogie Wipes a few months ago, and I have to admit I thought they were ridiculous. What a silly, expensive product to do the same job as tissues!

But then my son started getting sick, a lot! He's had 6 colds in 3 months, some of them bad ones. His nose was quickly getting raw and chapped from wiping, so I decided to try the Boogie Wipes. It really helped. His nose was much less red, and he didn't fight so hard when getting his nose wiped, so I think it felt better too. Because it's damp, it also helps get off those crusty boogers that always seem to form on kids' noses. The pack is easy to carry around and doesn't dry out. When I was sick recently and my nose got really raw, I even used a few of them! I wasn't exactly fond of the wet feeling it gives you after you use them, but I admit it did help my nose.

They're not perfect. I wish they came unscented--I don't really see the need to add extra chemicals that don't need to be there. I also wish they were smaller. For tiny noses they're bigger than they need to be. I've started ripping them in half and that seems to work perfectly. They're also costly, but again halving them helps, and I've also started alternating their use with tissues (2 tissue wipes, 1 Boogie Wipe). Makes them go farther!

But if you have a little one who'se nose is sore, give Boogie Wipes a try!

Really? Buy these?

I had the opportunity to get a package of these for really cheap, so I did.  I busted these out the other day when I had my big chance to try these out. My son had a horrific cold and was getting crusties in his nose.  I opened up the cute packaging (really, it is cute) and pulled out the first wipe.  To my shock (gasp) I found these are REALLY expensive without getting them for free and they are just like a babywipe for a bottom.  The only difference I found?  THe packaging being really cute and the smell being absolutely amazing.  That is the only difference I have found.  I just thought to myself, "I'm glad I didn't pay more than .50 for these (clearance and coupons)."  I would save my money personally and just buy .05 baby bottom wipes.  Oh, one pro besides the packaging and smell is it didn't seem to tear easily which is always nice when dealing with snotts.  One other con is I found them to be quite a bit smaller than a regular kleenex so I felt I had to use more of these expensive wipes.

great product

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

I bought this when my baby girl had a runny nose. I picked the grape scented one since it smelled really good. Its gentle on my little princess's nose. It is a great product with a memorable name. I carry a pack in my purse, the diaper bag & in the glove compartment in the car. We love these wipes so much we have the canister version at our apartment.

It is very durable and hasn't torn apart easily when pulling one out of the package.

Works well without any issues. Soothing to the nose.

It smells amazingly. My daughter loves the smell of it.

I love Boogie Wipes

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

Even though this unique product has a really silly name, they work really well. These gentle saline wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free, and are designed to dissolve mucous. Boogie Wipes are perfect for wiping little noses, and are also perfect for children and parents too.

I wish I had found these wipes when my daughter was first born. It wasn't until her doctor told me to try them out that I discovered how great they work. During the colder months, her nose gets fry because we have no choice but to run the heater at night. Boogie Wipes help keep her nose moisturized and mucous free.

The fragrance of these wipes smells like fresh picked grapes. It is perfect for babies and toddlers and is not too overpowering. I have a very sensitive nose so I tend to shy away from products that have any fragrances. These wipes however, smell really good to me. I love using them on my daughter because they make her smell so sweet.

One of those you don't really need it, but its a great invention

from Florida

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

The Boogie Wipes in Grape are actually pretty cool. I have used Boogie Wipes with many of the toddlers that I have cared for, and I have to admit there have been a few times when I've had a cold that I have used them as well.

The wipe is actually quite a cool invention. Its a wet wipe to wipe snotty noses, that also has saline in it. Which helps clear up babies nose. I am a big fan of these because personally I hate snotty tissues, these eliminate the need for them.

The smell is pretty good, although it is a little reminiscent of grape cold medicine which is not my favorite but the babies don't complain. The packaging is good, easy to dispense and fits great in a diaper bag, purse or even in a pocket.

And they aren't expensive at all. Very affordable and come in a variety of sizes.

Much much more durable than a regular tissue, and even feel a little stronger than a regular baby wipe.

They do last at least a couple wipings of snotty noses. They are pretty good performers, and have helped me tackle some pretty bad snotty noses.

Not great, but not horrible either.

i love boogie wipes!!!

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

i do not have small kids anymore, but i used to purchase boogies wipes all the time.  now i just have a few packages on hand in case someone gets sick.  the mothers who thought this up knew what they were doing. when my kids were smaller and they would get sick with colds or teething there were be nasty, crusty noses to clean - constantly.  i used to use regular baby wipes to get the crustiness off, but another mom told me about boogie wipes and i have not stopped using them yet.  it is so much easier to get the nasty, crusty (i know i have said "nasty and crusty three times already, but i do not know another way to put it) boogers off their nose with the saline wipes.  we would use tissues to just blow the nose, but for all other stuff it was the boogie wipes.  they were decently priced.  boogie wipes has coupons on their website so that helps save money.  i would highly recomment boogie wipes to any mom with young kids!

Fabulous!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

I tried the Boogie Wipes just last week. My son has been dealing with allergies and has constantly had a runny nose. Boogie Wipes worked great at keeping his nose clean without irritating his skin. They also work great for wiping his eyes, too!

Boogies Wipes are a Great Product

from Mount Juliet, TN

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

I have purchased the Booige Wipes in both unscented and Grape. Our household loves this product. No more complaining about the tissue hurting noses or children turning their hands and running away at the sight of a tissue. Everyone in the family actually uses these (even mom and dad). Woohoo-they are made in the USA! These wipes are so incredibly soft. I do not need to scrub at the sons nose with these. A simple little wipe and his nose is clean. I was worried that because it says that it breaks up stuck on crusties (which it does do) it would be too powerful to use on my sons sensitive skin. But that is not the case at all. The wipes do not cause any redness or irritation on my sons face. The grape scent is so lightly scented, not at all overpowering. It just smells as gentle as it feels. I keep these packages in several rooms throughtout the house, in my purse, and in the car. We also use them as a quick gentle wipe of the face if the kids have been eating in the car.

I heart boogie wipes

from Fountain Valley, CA

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

Oh my gosh!!! I really wish I had discovered boogie wipes so much earlier than I did. My son is 15 months old and I am now pregnant with baby boy number two and at my shower for this baby I received a package of the grape scented boogie wipes. It's funny because my son just happened to get sick the very next week. These litereally saved his nose. Dry cloths just dry out runny noses and make them all red a cracked. These did the job and kept his little nosey happy and moist. The wonderful grape smell even distracted him from the fact that he hates is so bad when we wipe his nose. If you love boogie wipes then I advise you to go ahead a purchase the big canister of wipes that they sell. You will fall in the love with this amazing product just like I did. My husaband even loves them. They also make them in menthol I just discovered which would be so amazing for those stuffy, runny noses that our little ones sometimes get. Stock up on these and make sure that you always have them on hand. I love boogie wipes

Boogie Wipes are magic

from Layton, UT

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

I was given a package of Boogie Wipes as part of a baby shower gift. I have to admit, when I first saw them I thought they were pretty silly. It seemed like such a waste to buy a special package of wipes just for a runny nose. I put them away and forgot about them until my son caught the worst cold of his life. He was so miserable with an incredibly runny/boogery nose. He needed his nose wiped constantly and would wake up with dry crusty boogers all over his face (I know, TMI, but these are Boogie Wipes after all). I was so worried about wiping his skin every second and leaving it red and raw, and then I remembered the Boogie Wipes. They work like magic. They instantly wipe off dry boogers-no scrubbing required! And they moisturize as you wipe so baby's skin is soothed. I don't find it necessary to use Boogie Wipes for everyday nose wiping, but for a bad runny nose like this, I was so happy I had them.

Seriously love Boogie Wipes!

from Cape Coral, FL

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

Normally I'd find products like this to be gimmicky and never buy them. I mean, really why do you need a special wipe for runny noses? Isn't that what tissues are for? Boy, was I wrong. I first bought these when I had a coupon and was able to get them fairly inexpensively. Both my kids were going through terrible colds at the time and I was willing to at least give them a shot. I almost instantly fell in love. The wipes are super soft and delicate. The didn't irritate my kids already red noses. Even better they really do take care of any snot or boogers that a kid can dish out. We all know (and probably all too well) that as soon as a noses starts to run or a kiddo sneezes that the snot will immediately get smeared across the arm and cheek. It then dries, gets crusty and is a huge pain to clean off a kids face. I was amazed at how good these wipes work at getting rid of the crusties and dry boogers. The packaging is also (cute) convienient for use on the go. The snapping top makes sure you'll never let the wipes dry out.

These are lifesavers during cold and flu season!

from Magnolia, TX

Comments about Boogie Wipes Gentle Saline Wipes - Great Grape:

So my kids always seem to be sick, and normal dry Kleenex just don't cut it for me with the snotty noses. Up until I found Boogie Wipes, I always used regular wipes, which, sad to say, make my poor kids' noses and lips so dry and chapped and red they scream with discomfort! These just don't irritate at all! They're alcohol free, and my kids don't mind getting their nose wiped at all, when it used to be such a struggle. They especially LOVE the grape version- they smell so darn good!