3.6

Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Skittles - All Flavors

3.6

Pros

Cons

fun...you're never too old for lip smackers

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Skittles - All Flavors:

I'm 37. I still love Lip Smackers. Skittles isn't my favorite flavor, but it's a pretty good one. It truely does taste like the candy. All of the candy flavored Lip Smackers are good, and are a hit with kids. They're perfect stocking stuffers or party favors for children's birthdays.

For younger teens and kids

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Skittles - All Flavors:

This is not a quality cosmetic like I am used to using. It smells really good and tastes alright but it does not stay on. It does not do what I expected it to do. I think its suited more for young teens and tweens and children. I, as a young adult, did not like this product.

This is an amazing lip balm great for all lips.

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Skittles - All Flavors:

Smells and looks amazing! This product has a very good feel to it. Makes lips smooth. My personal favorite is the tropical lip balm. It smells good enough to eat. It's so shimmery and glorious. I got this as a gift and really loved it! I highly recommend! Thank you for this product!

Awesome lip gloss

from Corydon, IN

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Skittles - All Flavors:

I have very dry lips and have tried many different lip glosses and chap sticks and this is by far my favorite.  The thing I like the best about it is that it is very glossy and doesn't get sticky like some glosses and chap sticks do.  The one that I like the best is in the same tube like chap stick but goes on so much smoother and feels better on my lips.  They come in many different flavors and colors but my favorite is the cherry.  The last time I bought them I bought a variety pack that had about 8 different flavors in it and I like them all.  The price is very comparable to other chap sticks or lip glosses.  The only disadvantage that I have found is that all stores don't carry them like the do the basic chap sticks.  Although, I would say it is worth the extra drive to find them.  These lip glosses keep my lips from getting dry.  I have children who also like these becasue of all the different flavors.  I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Lip smackers Skittles line is not one of my choices.

from Round Lake, IL

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Skittles - All Flavors:

I bought the Skittles Lip Smackers strawberry starfruit lip gloss. I wouldn't recomend it to any one! I tried it out and it irritated my lips. I let my sisters try it and it irritated their lips too. The company put too much citrus in the lip gloss.