3.1
Bon Bons
Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades

Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades

3.1

Bon Bons Nail Polish lasts a long time.

Bon Bons Nail Polish, in its tiny little container, lasts for a surprisingly long time. I own several bottles of this brand of nail polish and a majority of the bottles I have had in my possession for over five years!! Although the nail polishes that consist of mainly sparkles dried out within two years, the majority of the colors are still in my nail polish drawer and have been there for over five years. The variety of shades that Bob Bons Nail Polish offers is quite wide. Most of the iridescent nail polishes do take several coats to achieve the color desired (3-5 coats) and this can be highly frustrating. But the nail polish (when applied with top coat and kept away from dish washing as much as possible) lasts for a very long time, most shades last up to 3 weeks. The bottles are also easy to store and priced very affordably, so the number of shades one can own is almost limitless. The downside to Bon Bons Nail Polish is the number of coats that need to be applied. Other than that, the color varities are attractive, the polish lasts (in the bottle and once applied), you have an excuse to get out of doing the dishes and they are very affordable.

bon bon nail polish is cute size but not long lasting on nails

**I love going into the beauty  area of stores looking for the new and diffrent products to try. i saw the bon bon nail polish and i thought they were just the cutest things because of the small size. But that is as far as it went...i will admit they have some great colors but when i used it in less then three hours it was already chipping and peeling off of my nails..that was a huge disappointment for me ...I was hoping that this would have been alot better...they have a great product as far as caughting someones eye with the cute small jars and fun colors but they do need to work on finding a way so that the nail polish doesnt  start to chip or peel away after a few hours...and dont do dishes at all for a few days because that will just take the polish all off and i have never experienced that before with a nail polish...so as far as telling people to get it i would suggest it would be great for little girls because they will  have fun having pretty nails for a little time and the small bottles will be a big appeal to them....but if your a young woman and want a good lasting nail polish then bon bon nail polish just isnt going to do that.**

Love and Hate Relationship!

from Salem, SC

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I've bought Bon Bons nailpolish many times over the years. I'll stop for a while and then I'll see a fun color that I love and I'll buy another one. There are some things that I love about it and some things I hate. Let's start with love: I love the variety of fun colors, the compact size (fits easily anywhere I want to store it), the price, and the fact that I don't end up with TONS of left over nail polish after years of use. Things I hate: There is no "shaker ball" in the bottle, so sometimes I end up with kind of goopy nailpolish even if I shake the bottle really hard for a while. The size of the bottle is hard to hold between my knees if I'm trying to be all comfy and cozy in my bed while I paint my nails and the size of the brush handle can be hard to manipulate while painting. As you can see, I can find the good and the bad in this product. I'm pretty sure that in the future, I'll end up buying more.

These Bon Bons aren't sweet. They're cheap and perform that way.

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

***Quick View: ***Cheap nail polish acts like cheap nail polish. I bought a dozen shades of **Bon Bons Nail Polish**on eBay and am giving it away or tossing it out. It doesn't last and looks awful on my nails. You sometimes really do get what you pay for and I paid very little for this polish.

***About Bon Bons Nail Polish***

This polish comes in several shades from neutrals to edgy shades like blue and green. Some have shimmer and some are matte. I bought a lot of 12 bottles, assorted shades. I didn't like at least four of the colors and immediately put them in a box to give away. The other shades were passable.

The polish is just like every bottle of cheap, drugstore polish. The brush is slim and the polish sometimes separates and needs to be shaken well. It's thick. When I apply the nail polish, it seems almost sticky. Long, thick strings of the polish will stretch from the brush to my nails when I lift the brush and then land on my nails making the manicure lumpy and bumpy. I have noticed that the polish goes on unevenly as well. It streaks and one nail looks dark and the other looks light even though I apply the polish evenly on all my nails.

The polish takes a long while to dry and, even when fully dry, it seems to dent and chip very quickly. It begins to peel only hours after I apply it. The simple fact is, although cheap, this nail polish isn't worth even the cheap price. It is nearly useless. I will go back to using my OPI and other better polishes and ditch the Bon Bons. These Bon Bons aren't sweet. they stink!

***My Viewpoint***

Sometimes cheaper things work as well as more expensive things. That is not the case with **Bon Bons Nail Polish**. It's cheap for a reason. It is made cheaply and makes my nails look worse than if I had nothing on them. ***1 star.*** Move up and pay a bit more for better quality and you won't be frustrated when you polish your nails like I was .

If you want a variety of colors for cheap this is for you!

from Platte City, MO

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

If you want to change your color a lot or don't want to spend a lot on it this works really well. I don't like to keep colors a long time (more than a week) so I like these. If you want a color much longer than that this isn't for you. They have a large variety of colors, I even have a Christmas bottle with green and red sparkles. I love them, their small too, so you can travel with them easily. I love them. They drive semi-fast too.

Lots of pretty colors but it definantly has downsides

from Greencastle, IN

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love all the pretty colors that this nail polish comes in. There is a color for every occasion and every body. I especially like the ones with the glitter in them. I also really like the cute bottles it comes in. What girl doesn't like something cute!

I have found several downsides to this nail polish though. One is that due to the small size of the bottle the brush is also very small. This can make it difficult to get a good grip on the brush to apply the polish and I have even found that I am more likely to accidently bump my newly painted nails while trying to get the polish on the finger beside it. That can very frustrating! Another problem I had with it was that it chipped off quickly. I do alot of work with both wild and domestic animals and this entails a lot of scrubbing cages, food and water dishes, baths, ect. I also do a lot of outdoor work like gardening, mowing, pruning trees and bushes ect. This nail polish does not seem to hold up as well to my lifestyle as some others do.

I think it is great for special occasions or for little girls.

bons bons nail polish is so small and cute lol

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

i use bon bon nail polish cause i love it they make some interesting colors. they are so small so you can take them anywhere. my friend was painting her nails in class one day it was pretty funny the teacher didn't mind since the bottle is so small.i would recommend it to more of my friends.yeah its cheaps but it doesn't mean you can't rock it when you wear it =D

Bon Bons Nail Polish is good for trying new colors

from Colonial Heights, VA

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

These polishes are great if you want to try out a new color but you don't want to commit yet. Like if you want to try blue but aren't sure if you'll like it enough to buy opi or dior. They come in a zillion colors and are very inexpensive. They don't last well when washing dishes but a couple of clear coats help. My daughter loves buying these because she can get so many different colors. They work great for stocking stuffers too.

Bon Bons; Cheap, but work wonders.

from Celina, TX

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I've used Bon Bons nail polish for quite a while and the nail polish works great!!! I have multiple colors and have had them stored for a few years upon moving and such, and they still work wonders!! Even if you have to add another coat or reapply the nail polish to make it look a bit darker, I still love they way they work with my nails. They stay on for about more than a week and can even stay on a bit longer. They're inexpensive and I like the way they are, with all their multiple colors and choices you have, there's a lot of variety to go with your own personality, so  each person can choose something that goes with themselves. I have enjoyed Bon Bons nail polish since I was a little girl, and enjoyed giving my friends cute little manicures and styles for their nails whenever we had sleepovers. They are fun and I've loved them since I was little :3

These are absolutely great for kids, teenagers, and maybe some adults here and there. There is a color for everyone, so I don't think some one can't find a color that would be able to suit them.

Bon Bons are super-cute and as durable as expensive brands.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I remember using Bon Bons when I was younger. I buy them now for my five year old and I love them. I not only refuse, but I go out of my way to avoid spending too much on nail polish. It's just polish! Bon Bons give me everything I need and keeps the price right. I love the colors, the size, and love getting my daughter started on her own childhood memories.

OK nail polish

from Framingham, MA

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Bon Bons nail polish is a good brand overall. I used to buy their nail polish when I wasn't sure of a color that would look good with my fair skin. The price is cheap - especially compared to other brands. What I find though is that the nail polish dries out too quickly and the product doesn't last. But for the reason I was buying this brand, it's a very good deal.

Small size, BIG use!

from Brea, CA

Comments about Bon Bons Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I absolutley LOVE this nail polish!!! i OWn four of them myself, and they happen to be my favorite ones and the ones that i use most often when i am painting my nails!! This polish is very easy to apply, doesnt run or smear easily, dries VERY quickly, doesnt scratch off easily, and last sfor what seem like FOREVER!! This brand has a very wide variety of colors and everyone is guranteed to find the color they are looking for. Another good thing about Bon Bon nail polishes is that these nail polishes are safe and appropriate to use on youngs girls as well as grown women.Really, any age is appropriate!! Again, I LOVE these nail polishes and use them all the time!!! Bon Bons are the greatest brand of nail polish i have ever used!! I would HIGHLY and DEFINITLEY  recommened this brand of nail polishes for girls and women of all ages! So what are you waiting for?!?! Go out and buy some now!!! I promise you, you WON'T regret it!!