4.8

4.8

Bon Ami Is Safe & Natural

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser 14 oz:

Many years ago I started to do some research on the ingredients that go into our every day cleaners, and I was dismayed by what I found. This led me to purchase a book called the Safe Shoppers Bible, which rated cleaning products for safety. One of their recommended abrasive style cleaners was Bon Ami.

This comes in a can with shake holes at the top. Unfortunately there is no way to cover the holes once it is opened, so I always keep mine on a high shelf away from little hands. It is a powdered cleanser much like Comet or Ajax, but is natural and not a hazard to our health (as far as I have read).

This cleanser works great for removing stains in our kitchen sink, and it cuts through hair spray build up on bathroom counters. If I get a blueberry stain on my kitchen counter, Bon Ami will always bail me out.

Not only is Bon Ami a great safe cleaner, it is extremely cheap. It has become so popular in our town that the stores have a hard time keeping it in stock. Because of this I always buy two or three cans at a time and stick them away until I need them.

It also works great for cleaning the ring off the inside of our bathtub. It is slightly abrasive but it does not scratcy any of our household surfaces. I can't recommend this product enough, we love it.

Bon Ami and I are BFF

from Denton, TX

Comments about Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser 14 oz:

I read that Bon Ami has been around since 1886. Doesn't surprise me. This non-abrasive cleaner is inexpensive, works well, and doesn't scratch. Both of my grandmothers used it, my mother used it, I use it and now my daughter uses it as well. You could say Bon Ami has been a 'good friend' to my family for generations.

I was tired of paying the outrageous price for specialty cleaners to use on my glass stove top. Since it doesn't scratch, I tried Bon Ami and it worked great. Removed the grease and grime, even the burnt on bits. Very happy with the results. I also use it on my stainless steel pans - cleans them so well they shine. It contains no bleach or harsh chemicals, so it is safe to use on pots and pans and all over the kitchen. Mild, yet effective.

Bon Ami has no scent or odor. This is a definite plus. Almost all cleaning products leave this lingering scent that I find nauseating.

I find Bon Ami to be environmentally friendly, easy on the wallet, an effective cleaner and odorless to boot. What else could one ask for. Bon Ami definitely lives up to its name - a good friend that never lets you down. It has stood the test of time. I expect my grandchildren and great grandchildren will be reviewing this product, singing its praises, in the years to come.

Bon Ami really doesn't scratch

from Talihina, OK

Comments about Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser 14 oz:

Whenever I'm cleaning something that obviously needs some hard scrubbing, but that I want to be sure doesn't get scratched, I reach for this cleaner.  People might think this is one of those dry powder abrasive cleansers that you use to scrub old-fashioned sinks and bath tubs because it comes in the same kind of container as some of those, but it isn't.  I even occasionally use it on some of my non-stick cookware!  No kidding.  I have some inexpensive non-stick pans that for some crazy reason get food stuck to them and even when the food is gone, there is an ugly brown stain.  This cleaner takes it right off.  One word of advice - it might take a little practice to get this right.  You need just the right combination of cleaning powder and a little water to make this work.  If your sponge or scrubby is too wet or even the item you are washing is too wet, this stuff doesn't work well.  It just kind of turns into a liquid.  But if you get kind of a dry-ish paste going, it will scrub off really stuck-on dirt.

We became quick friends!

from Gulfport, MS

Comments about Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser 14 oz:

Somehow, I did not know about Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser until my adult life. Growing up, we only had Comet in the house (did not even know about Ajax until much later in life). Then, when reading an article recently, either online or in a magazine, I stumbled upon a product I had not heard of, nor used before (Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser). The article was about more natural alternatives to the many chemical-laden and half toxic cleaning agents that are widely available and used throughout nearly everyone's homes. I found Bon Ami in my local store and have not put it to extensive use yet throughout the entire house, but have begun to use it in the bathrooms. I have had great success in using it as a toilet cleaner, as well as a tub cleaner. Boy, it works better than anything I have tried for the bottom of our tub! That is an area so prone to the collection of yuck, and Bon Ami comes to the rescue every time!

My moms mom used it, my mom used it, now I use it.

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Bon Ami Faultless Polishing Cleanser 14 oz:

"*Founded in 1886, Bon Ami is America's original non-scratching cleanser.  While some cleansers scratch dirt away, Bon Ami's unique soft abrasives polish fine hard surfaces clean."  *

Love Love Love it.  Works wonders on my bathtub and It's the ONLY cleaning product that will get all the burnt crap of my 'countertop' stove.  I leaves no residue and polishes my sink beautifully.   My house would look so dirty if it weren't for Bon ami.  One can is relatively cheap, and it lasts a long time, depending on how often you clean.  I love that it is completely biodegradable and does not harm the earth.  It cleans the surface with no scratching.  My cleaning closet would not be complete with out it.  Go out and get some!  It will make your cleaning life so much easier!

To prove my point,  I will purposely burn water/food ect onto my stove top and take before and after pictures to show you just how well Bon Ami cleans.  Thank you for everything Bon Ami!