Other Juices:
Bolthouse Farms Immunity Support C-Boost Fruit Smoothie

Bolthouse Farms Immunity Support C-Boost Fruit Smoothie

Excellent

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Immunity Support C-Boost Fruit Smoothie:

I never thought that breakfast meals could be so important. I started drinking this type of juice each morning for the last two weeks and I personally feel so much better. I am not a morning person and since I started drinking these; I have energy and feel that I am getting so much more accomplished. Healthy drinks that are high in protein are very good for me and I'm enjoying how much better I feel after drinking these.

Not a substitute for whole fruits, but still healthy and tasty.

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Immunity Support C-Boost Fruit Smoothie:

Bolthouse Farms Immunity Support C-Boost Fruit Smoothie blends together several fruit juices and purees. The result is 8 servings worth of fruit. This drink tastes great. It is relatively healthy. It is made from 100% fruit, but if you are at home, you are better off eating whole fruits with more fiber. You do get more of the sugars from the fruit in this drink, but at least there is no added sugar or artificial flavors.

Loaded with vitamin C and tastes really great

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Immunity Support C-Boost Fruit Smoothie:

Bolthouse Farms Immunity support C-Boost fruit smoothie is one of the best I have ever tasted. The 32 ounce bottle has 8 servings of fruits. This 100% juice puree is just what the doctor and my taste buds ordered. This product is free of glueten , preservatives, artificial flavors and colors and has no ingredients that are genetically modified.

Each bottle of C-Boost has 5 1/2 mangos, 104 Acerola cherries, 3 1/4 apples . Each 8 ounce serving of C-Boost Smothie has 150 calories and the following daily recommended allowances.

Vitamin C 1200%. Yes 1200 this is not a type O.

Vitamin A 80%

Vitamin E 12%

Calcium 4%

Zinc 100%

Dietary fiber 1%

2% of iron and riboflavin.

This drink is so smooth tasting and naturally sweet. This is a delicious all natural way to get a large dose of vitamin C and zinc without taking supplements. The way nature intended is best. I am loving Boklthouse Farms Immunity support C-Boost fruit smoothie.