4.9
Bolthouse Farms
Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness

4.9

I recommend it. But it isn't quite a five-star smoothie

from Michigan

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• 0 Fat
  • 4-8 Serv Fruit Bottle
  • Contains Broccoli
  • Contains Green Tea
  • Contains Spinach
  • Contains Spirulina
  • Electrolyte Replacement
  • Fruit Puree Not Just Juic
  • Good source of vitamins
  • Great Taste
  • High In Potassium
  • No Artificial Colors
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Preservatives

Cons

• 30g Sugar Per 8 Oz Servin
  • As Much Sugar As Soda
  • Espensive
  • Expensive
  • High Calorie
  • Must Be Refrigerated
  • Not Organic

• Relaxing
  • School
  • Sports
  • Whenever
  • Work

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

Bolthouse Farms makes great smoothies. Although Green Goodness isn't perfect, it's great tasting and nutritious. However, the high sugar content is a huge concern since it contains as much as soda. Consume in moderation.

a delicious fruit and vegetable drink

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

I've enjoyed this drink at breakfast and throughout the day for years. I originally bought it as a less expensive substtute for Odwalla Farms Superfood. I am 63 years old and don't eat the volume of food that I used to so I've concentrated on making better decisions when I do eat. My one concern about this product is the influence of GMO's. I imagine organics are harder to find on the scale needed to produce this prouct.

Amazing Substitute for a Meal

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

Trying to get those vegetables in your diet is hard. Plus I was having some stomach problems and needed to lighten up on what went in it. Browsing around I found this product and another brand. I bought the other brand and read the bad reviews. It had no fiber. So I went back the next day and checked the ingredients on both bottles and found that Bolthouse had some fiber. I haven't looked back since. I have one a day to replace a meal and it cuts down on my insatiable need for sugar. It tastes good and makes me feel good.

Yummy and good for you!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

We were out at the grocery store a few nights ago and just wanted something good to drink. This one stuck out to us so we thought we would get the extra big bottle of it and share it. We've had this in the past also and we love it. There are many healthy things in this bottle and you feel good drinking it. These drinks are so much better for you than just getting a basic juice. I feel better drinking something with natural sugars in it instead of all the added sugars and junk that they put in other juice out there. You can usually find these at most grocery stores. They do cost more than juice but also have the extra health benefits as well, so you have to weigh that out when buying it. This drink in particular has a lot of green foods in it that don't sound like they would work together, but they really do. The texture of this drink is good and it goes down smooth. It's also a good thing to have on the go if you need a quick pick me up. This drink has vitamins in it also. Honestly I won't pay money for it if I don't like it. I liked this!

Magical elixir -- looks like baby poop, tastes like awesome

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

I have a lot of health problems, but no matter how sick I get, I can keep this down and it nourishes me. A small glass of this and a piece of cheese is a common snack for me. Even without breakfast a glass of this get me started in the morning. It tastes sweet with no specific fruit really piercing through, except maybe Apple. And it has a smooth creamy, thick texture that is also very satisfying.

A healthy choice for people on the go

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

For someone on the go often, there are not a whole lot of healthy choices sometimes. This drink has a lot of fruits and some vegetables packed into a delicious juice. It is 100 % juice, and not sourced from genetically modified ingredients (which NAKED is currently under a lot of scrutiny for sneaking into their drinks). Out of the different varieties, the Green Goodness is one of my favorite flavors as well.

Nutrient-rich and tasty

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

This is one of my favorite products. I initially bought it because it seemed like a quick way to get more veggies into my diet. It turns out you don't have to hold your nose to drink it either. It is sweet and delicious because it contains apple, pineapple, kiwi, and banana. It also includes a host of veggies as well. It doesn't have all the fiber you'd get from eating the actual fruits and veggies, but, for a quick 5-a-day boost, you can't do much better.

My favorite green juice (in a bottle that is)!

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

I absolutely love this green juice! It is delicious and affordable. My favorite thing about this juice is that it has a lot of the nutrients and vitamins that I try to squeeze in my meal,plan every day. Also, my daughter who is right around two years, loves this juice! She could drink a whole bottle if I let her! My son who is a year old also loves to drink this juice in his sippy cup and he is super picky! The only other juice I can get him to drink is apple juice! I would definitely recommend that you try this product, as it will open your eyes to the very questionable green drink, or some people like to call it, the kitchen sink! My husband who won't eat mushrooms, kale, spinach, beans, or a lot of other vegetables will drink this as well! He prefers to eat just pizza. This is great for any of the picky eaters in your family as it will help to open their eyes to different foods, and that healthy things can taste delicious as well.

Great tasteing meal replacement!!

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

Very good taste and great for meal replacement. I was looking for something with a lot of fruit and veggies that tastes good! Bolthouse is for sure my favorite best tasting brand and they don't skimp on the healthy part ither or taste. ;-)

love this stuff!

from Lima, OH

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness:

My daughters BEG me to buy it. It's that good.

Healthy, packed full of nutrients that my children and I need. For them, I water it down a bit so it's not so thick. This way it lasts a little longer, too. For me, I sip on it when I need a little boost, or when I feel like my immunity is down. Love that I don't have to worry about the ingredients- it's all natural. If you've been thinking about giving it a shot, all I can say is you won't be disappointed- it's definitely worth a try! :)