Other Trimmers:
Bolens
Bolens BL 100 Gas Trimmer

Bolens BL 100 Gas Trimmer

Great trimmer for the price- love it!

from Yadkinville, NC

Comments about Bolens BL 100 Gas Trimmer:

We needed a gas trimmer to string trim two yards at approximately an acre or so each.  We have had commercial grade trimmers before all the way to the super-cheap, break-in-one-year models.  We decided on the Bolens by MTD BL 100 2-cycle gas trimmer and it has been a very wise purchase and a good investment.  I love this trimmer because it's easy for me- as a woman- to start.  No sexism intended, but I have tried to start gas trimmers that require the Incredible Hulk to pull the start rope and they are very hard to get started.  This trimmer starts well almost every time and doesn't require a tremendous amount of arm strength.  It is easy to use for a non-mechanically-inclined person and the controls are very simple.  It usually starts for me on the third or fourth pull of the rope.  Occassionally it needs to be choked again or restarted after a bad start  but after I get it started it runs really well, is easy to feed the line, and does a great job.  I'm really glad we bought this trimmer.