View more Body Lotions
Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
BodyNature Vintage Rose Revitalizing Body Lotion

BodyNature Vintage Rose Revitalizing Body Lotion

BodyNature Revitalizing Body Lotion rejuvenates the skin.

from Cabot, AR

Comments about BodyNature Vintage Rose Revitalizing Body Lotion:

BodyNature Vintage Rose Revitalizing Lotion was everything I expected it to be and more. A cheesy way to start the review, I know, but it's true.  My mom gave me this tube of lotion (3.4 fl oz) and I don't even know where she got it from.  I love the smell of the rose scent.  Not until a few months after having the lotion did I realize that it actually removes dead skin from the body.  I found that after applying the lotion to my hands and rubbing it in, dead skin was actually being removed.  I was a little grossed out and a little fascinated both at the same time.  I started using the lotion on my elbows and feet as well.  It is not advertised as an exfoliant of any kind, but I sure use it as one.  It leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth and re-energized.  It is not a thick product, but to experience the "full effect" it does need to be rubbed into the hands for at least a minute or so.  Also, as much as I have grown to love the product, I would recommend this be an at-home product as opposed to one that you take to a meeting with you.