Other Facial Moisturizers:

Body Shop Illuminating Facial Treatment

Brighter, smoother skin

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Body Shop Illuminating Facial Treatment:

l love the Body Shop's Illuminating Face Treatment With Kinetin cream.  It really works well with the Body Shop's Wise Woman Vitality Serum.  The cream is really nice to use.  It is not greasy or heavy.  It smooths on easily.  It does not feel heavy or greasy on the face either.  it just feels nice to apply and comfortable on the skin.  It really smooths out and brightens the skin.  It makes skin look younger because of the brightening properties.  And it is very hydrating as well.  It contains many wonderful ingredients for the skin including Aloe, Shea Butter, Camellia, Kinetin, and others.  My favorite face cream now.  I have used so many products over the years and I now know how to compare products.  Many I have been so disappointed in.  I have been using this product for a long time now and I just do not want to change because of the results I get.  Sometimes I forget to use it and I notice it immediately.  Or a couple of days I tries my old cream just to see if there was a difference.  I was so sorry.  So I am keeping this one.