Other Supplements:
Protein Powder
Body Fortress
Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder

Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder

It is good with fast recovery.

I am going to start this off by saying Body Fortress Whey Protein is really good for the cheap price. I love how it doesn't take too much out of your pocket. The flavors really don't bother me unless I use them with water, but you do get used to it. If I get a new flavor I just drink it with skim milk for about a week and a half then I can go to water pretty easily. I am 6 foot 4 inches, and I used to weigh 340 pounds about two years ago. I am currently only 175 pounds. I take this to help me recover when I workout. In my opinion you can't get anything better for the cheap price. I have tried all of the expensive protein powders and this one isn't bad at all for how cheap it is. If you really love working out and want to recover fast from a hard days workout then pick up some of this Body Fortress Whey Protein. This stuff can really help you and you just have to try it.

Do NOT Buy

**Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder is not somethig you want to invest your money in. Yes, it may be 100% whay protein but it is not what you are looking for. Besides the terrible taste produced by the walmart brand protein, it does not have the same quality as other brands. Top named brands are much better for you and have a higher quality protein that will get to your system faster and work better than this brand. My personal preferance is Optimum Gold. Tastes great and good quality. Much mroe expensive but is the better bet.**

The best protein for the money

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

This protein is the best value and easily available. I have tried several proteins including others that are twice the price. Body fortress is easy to digest, dissolves easily, and taste great! The only reason I do not give them a ten is because some of the proteins are bca and it has more carbs than other weigh proteins.

The best you can buy.

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

If you are like me and you are not made of money , then this is the product for you. I take a lot of protein and body fortress is my brand. This product supplies you with all the essentials without breaking the bank. I have used some of the other proteins , but they can not deliver on their promises. I can buy two or three of these tubs for the price of one of the fancy brands. This product does not upset your stomach like some of the other proteins do . I found this protein online about two years ago and I am so happy now because I do not waste my protein any more. If you are tired of the lies and empty wallets then you need to switch to the most trusted protein brand hands down. You can use this product no matter what your goal is. I have gotten in the best shape of my life using this product. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants the best protein without spending a war price for it.

Taste is ; but overall it's good.

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

I bought this whey protein because it was cheaper at my local supermarket. I was taking the supplement while I was doing insanity. I actually bought the peanut butter chocolate flavor and it was not a good taste. I however did get full and it did help enhance my muscle growth so I am happy for that. They just need more flavors and I would probably buy again, just not that flavor.

Worked wonders!

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

This stuff worked great. I worked my a** off on the gym and took this once a week. Didn't see huge results so I wondered of taking more of it would make more of a difference. I started taking it three times a week. I saw bigger results in muscle mass then I did when I was doing the protein once a week. This stuff changed alot for me! The only thing bad about this stuff is if you don't mix it well enough it gets clumped up but this and some milk = pretty damn good and works great!

Great for a quick breakfast

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

I love this product. it is a cheap and nutritious alternative for breakfast. I use it to make shakes in the morning for breakfast and its so fast and easy. Since its vanilla the flavor possibilities are endless! I like to mix it with orange juice so its like a creamsicle. I have also mixed it with peanut butter before and thats awesome as well. Mixing with fresh fruit is the favorite in my house though. My son likes raspberries, I like strawberries and my husband likes to use blueberries. I do not know that I have seen an increase in weight loss or energy levels, but I also did not intend to use it that way either. This is a great addition to a balanced diet for anyone with a busy lifestyle. It also works great for those late night cravings. I have bought the Chocolate flavor before and had it as a snack after dinner when I wanted chocolate or junk food and it satisfies the craving right away.

Middle of the road.

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

I feel that nowadays there are so many protein powders that are just average, with only a few standing out from the bunch. The Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder, sadly is not one of those few great protein powders. It is nice that there are no artificial sweeteners in it, but the taste was kind of disturbing. I had to add a lot of things to it, which I don't mind, but on the off day when I'm running out the door and I don't have time to blend a nice smoothie, I need a better protein powder so it doesn't taste so bitter. The price is good though, so I would recommend this protein powder if your on a budget. I would buy this protein powder again though, just because of the price. It has 23 grams of protein per serving (in the Vanilla Creme one) so it gives you a lot. They say it is 100% whey protein, so if you prefer whey this would be a great protein powder for you. Overall, I would say this product is average, and while it will get the job done, it is nothing amazing that I would rave about.

Good and affordable protein powder.

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

This is a good protein powder that is great for those who are beginning to work out because its affordable and can be found in any walmart. I have used this product for many years and I am very satisfied with it. Body fortress whey protein contains bcaa's, glutamine, and creatine monohydrate so its perfect for those who just want to spend in one single product.

helps build muscle, good for active people

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

At the gym I workout and am a member at, they sell and recommend the body fortress line of protein powder. At first, I was hesitant to try protein powder, as I do not feel that I need to get extra buff, and i am in decent shape through working out and diet. However, a trainer suggested that I used the protein powder as a supplement to a small meal and way to not only boost muscle, but as a way to provide extra energy after a workout.

After trying the protein powder, I definitely see a difference in my energy level. Not only does it help immediately after a work out. But, it helps long term with building up muscle and having that muscle for future workouts.

I particularly like mixing the protein powder with some fresh fruit and yogurt to make more of a shake/smoothie. I think it helps with the taste and also provides some nutritional value. I hope you enjoy the body fortress protein powder as much as I have grown to.

An excellent protein powder.

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

I used to be skinny and weak, but then i learned about this protein mix. Once i started taking it i saw results within weeks. I gained about 15-20 pounds of muscle in a couple of weeks, taking this protein every night. I think that this is an excellent protein for anybody who considers themselves a "hard gainer" like i was. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends.

Great for the price!

Comments about Body Fortress 100% Whey Protein powder:

My husband is a workout nut and this whey protein is a staple in our house. If you workout a lot you know that some whey proteins can get expensive. To me this particular protein tastes pretty disgusting, but since I'm not an avid bodybuilder apparently I don't know my why protein. My husband tells me that whey proteins normally do taste delicious and that this is one of the better tasting ones that he has tried. This powder is added to water or to smoothies and personally I think they taste better in the latter. The product uses sucralose in their formula and apparently that is much better. This whey protein powder is pretty inexpensive and can be found pretty much at all supermarket stores. This powder is pretty easy to mix in and you could do it by hand if you wanted to, but I would recommend using a blender or one of those blender ball bottles for better texture.