Other Elliptical Machines:
Body Flex
BRT7820
Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer

Summary

Blast Away Calories and Get Fit on This Innovative 3 in 1 Workout Trainer

An ingenious three-in-one exercise machine, the Body Flex trio 3 in 1 workout trainer serves as an elliptical trainer, a recumbent bike and an upright stationary bike. Its patented design features an advanced goal oriented technology that makes seamless transitions between the three workouts. A motorized resistance system provides low impact, smooth rides with amount of least wear and tear to your knees. And with sixteen resistance levels and a host of built-in as well as customizable workout programs, you’ll have no trouble challenging yourself to strive higher.

The 3 in 1 workout trainer ensures you work out in ease with features like a dual action padded handlebar and a two way seat that adjusts both vertically and horizontally for optimal comfort. Transportation front rollers make it easy to move this body trainer anywhere you want from in front of the TV to getting a better view of what you need to keep an eye on.

Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer

Pros

Cons

It's ok but didn't stick around in my house

I guess that it should be great that it's a three in one trainer. Myself and my boyfriend were not very impressed with it though. I think we just weren't impressed with the whole bicycle aspect of it. It was ok, but wasn't that great. the sitting down position of the bicycle part was alright, but not really super comfortable. the elliptical part was nice, but weird to have the seat behind you. The handle bars were cushy and comfortable though.

The machine overall functioned well and did exactly as promised. It was pretty easy to transition the machine from one work out position to another. I just think in the end we weren't interested in changing it to the other positions. So what's the point of having a three in one machine if you never actually use all three positions.

Comfort
The machine is very comfortable! The seat was comfortable to use when you wanted to use the bicycle positions. We had no complaints about the level of comfort during any of the three options for working out. The handles are also very comfortable.

The machine is very easy to use, it was simple enough to get the machine set up and use the machine in the various positions.

I rated it well, but to be honest we didn't keep the machine long enough to really determine how durable the machine is.

Overall the machine is nice and didn't take u too much space. Our biggest complaint was that the seat made it awkward to use as an elliptical.

This machine was more work than a workout

So this whole really bad experience with the body flex body power three in one trio trainer when I was looking for something for myself to put in our little gym we have set up downstairs. So I came across this exercise machine and it seemed like such a great deal. I read some reviews before heading out to get it and they were equally mixed so I decided to go and check it out. The price on it was really good for a three in one piece of equipment and though it wasn't the nicest design, it looked like it would work good. What a mistake that was. I first tried using the stationary bike and when I did, the un sturdy screen it comes with for your exercise options started going on and off which was annoying enough. It continued to do that when I used the stepper and the recumbent bike position. I also noticed that when I was using the bike, the settings were off and I felt like I was working out more because it didn't give enough resistance. After a month or so went by I gave up on it and told my husband he could have it. This is when I lost it. It clearly states that there is a three hundred pound weight limit which is why it was intended for me. However my husband is a big man and very tall, but only 260 pounds. When he was on it for about five minutes, the whole machine began to break down. I didn't even deal with returning it because I was so aggravated it and had my husband take it back. That machine was terrible, sorry. Just being honest, not worth the discount.

Three uses. One machine.

from Whiteland, IN

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

I'm very overweight with knee problems. I don't have much space. I like that I can use this as an elliptical, upright bike, or recumbent bike.

It's easy to get on this while I'm watching TV.

Comfort
I'm short and very overweight. It's not easy to find exercise equipment that fits me. It took a few times to get the right seat placement.

I only gave this a 7 because programming the computer screen isn't very straightforward. The manual isn't very helpful either. It's easy to pick a workout program, it's just setting up for different users that I find a bit confusing. Using the machine itself is easy.

We've had nieces, nephews, and friends' kids climb all over this thing. Sometimes two kids at a time. It's held up.

There are only two things I'd change. A better computer design (easier to use). It would be nice to easily find where you'd set the seat at. My husband and I both use this. It takes time to readjust it. I have to use it a few minutes to find the proper seat placement after he moves it to fit him.

Getting in Shape in Style

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

I really like using the trainer. I started off slow but now I can about an hour of steady exercising without having to take much of a break in between. I can feel my muscles kind of pulsating after I am finished with a workout so that shows that I am getting the workout I need.

I can feel my muscles beating in my arms and in my legs which shows me first hand that this machine is doing what it is supposed to be doing. It is giving me the muscle building power that I bought it for.

Comfort
I like the amount of padding on the seat. I don't get sore in that area and it helps to make the workout more enjoyable that I have a soft surface to sit on.

It's easy to use this machine. I put it together and was working out immediately. I think it's pretty self explanatory.

I use this machine pretty hard and it still is in one piece and not falling apart at all.

This machine looks awesome in my workout room.

Love, Love, Love!!!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

How could anyone not love such a versatile piece of workout equipment? This machine is amazing. I love it so much. We decided to purchase this machine after having my second baby since we decided to stop at two and this would be a good machine to use during the colder months when I could not get outside as much with a toddler and new baby in the snow to get in shape. It is three machines in one which is why I love it so much and only takes up about as much space as a traditional elliptical machine. The three machines it it encompasses are an elliptical, recumbent bike and upright bike. I mostly use the elliptical and upright bike, but occasionally the recumbent bike. A super nice is that there is no adjustments that need to be made to switch between the different "machines." It has seventeen built in workout programs for those who need structure or guidance in a workout such as myself. The handles have a built in heart rate monitor and pulse monitor so you can judge where your body is at according to the current workout and if you should push yourself harder or ease up a little. The machine is quite to use, I can exercise while my baby takes a nap in his bouncer just ten feet away. The seat can also be adjusted both vertically and horizontally to accommodate many different users and their varying heights.

This Is A Great Machine

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

I love the workout that I get from this machine. It is definitely worth the price because it has saved me so much in gym memberships. I can now workout in the privacy of my own home and not feel so self conscious and this machine gives me just as good a workout as all those machines at the gym. I'm sure lots of gyms have this machine in them.

I finish a workout and I am exhausted and have worked up quite a sweat, which are the two things that show that I got a complete workout. I am sore in the arms and legs and that shows that I am building muscle and losing fat.

Comfort
The seat is very comfortable because you are going to be doing a lot of sitting while working out your arms and legs. My backside never gets sore from sitting like it has with other workout machines.

It's so easy to use this machine. I had no problems figuring it out and neither should you. I am no tech wizard either.

Great durability. Still as strong and sturdy as the day I unpacked it.

Looks so cool and really is a focal point in my home gym. I can't help but marvel at how great it looks.

Awkward.

from Kansas

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

My parents purchased this 3-in-1 trainer after my mom had knee surgery. She could not ride a traditional stationary bike so they thought this would be a better option. Basically, they really disliked the machine so they offered it to me. I just assumed they weren't using it right or something. However, I tried to use this a handful of times and it was just really awkward! The seat does not seem like it sits in the proper place. I just feel really awkward and uncoordinated when I use it. The worst part is how much space it takes up in my apartment. I have a fairly small apartment and now I have this bulky useless machine in my living room. It will be gone soon though! I do not recommend this 3-in-1 machine. It is a good concept but it really needs fine tuned.

Comfort
The seat on it just seems to throw everything off for me. It makes using it so awkward.

Very awkward design. You don't really feel like you are using a stationary bike. Then you can't really use it as an elliptical because of the seat.

• Comfort:

Large piece of equipment for little use

from Tampa Florida

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

Having balance problems and not able to ride a "real" bike, I bought this after reading all the promotional hype. It is a bear to put together and a beast in a room. My hubby said the 3-in-1 was that it's quick use was as chair, clothes hangar and dust collector in our bedroom.

I weigh only 75 pounds, my hubby 170 and though it would be a great for both, but neither of us could ever get comfortable on it or get it to work properly.

This has three positions but essentially does the same thing, get you to move to get your heart rate up build muscle strength. The main problem is the no matter what position I tried, the seat was very uncomfortable, sometimes to the point of pain after just a few minutes. My hubby, an avg size man trued all 3 positions and agreed.

Secondly, I didn't find changing from the recumbent to stationary bike position that easy.
I also didn't find much difference in the workout, my kegs were sore both ways.

I didn't try the elliptical position more than twice, it was very uncomfortable.

Awful seat.

Difficult to use and get motivated with

Don't know exactly how long it would last with heavy use, I never got that far to find out.

This may have seemed like a good idea in the boardroom, but I dare them to actually use it!

It's ok but didn't stick around in my house

Awesome mechanism.

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

It's great product for fitness and flexibility of your body. It maintain your body in shape and size By reducing fats. I m uusing it from 6 months and it gave me good results. Overall the product is awesome. So you can also try and have your body maintains its shape.

Great for Injuries

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

I'm a huge fan of my Body Flex Body Power 3-in-1 Trio Trainer. It really delivers a full body workout without the impact of most traditional cardiovascular exercises and machines. I use it personally, but have found it to be most useful with a wide variety my personal training clients. I have many clients who have limiting conditions, such as Multiple Sclerosis or other chronic conditions, who benefit greatly from the range of motion of this machine.
The seat is fully adjustable, so I can use it for a variety of heights and leg lengths. The ride is smooth, unlike many other cheaper versions of the same format.

I love how it engages so much of the body at once.

Comfort
The wide seat is so much more comfortable for my overweight clients who usually shy away from standard bike seats.

Easy to use and figure out.

No problems after about five years.

Handles well and is ergonomically suited.

• Comfort:

Great for people with balance problems

Comments about Body Flex Body Power 3-In-1 Trio Trainer:

We have one of these in our local gym and it is a lifesaver for those with poor balance or who don't have the stamina built up to do the standing stepper. It is great for helping with warming up for stretching and for personal training or rehab sessions.

Fantastic. You can give yourself a good, decent workout on this.

Comfort
The seat is adjustable and with the foot steps location, your foot doesn't fall asleep like on some models (yes, this has happened to me!).

I consider this one of the easiest recumbent models to use because it doesn't put as much stress on your joints and yet gets the body moving in a fat burning and cardio zone. With the seat, it is also a reasonable transfer from a wheelchair onto the seat. This equipment can be used with the hands or feet alone or in tandem.

Great design for the less mobile in mind. It helps so much with those that cannot use the upright versions but still want to be active.