Other Women's Perfumes:

Body Fastasies Sexiest Fantasies

Cheap and Sweet and Perfect

from Evansville, IN

Comments about Body Fastasies Sexiest Fantasies:

It is a good product just strong enough on you that it is noticable, it is pretty durrable throughout the day. I personally enjoy the "Love Struck" it has a sweet fruity sentand its not to mature for young teenage girls or the women that "aren't in their 20's anymore"

very nice smell

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Body Fastasies Sexiest Fantasies:

I went to Rite-Aid looking for some panty and ending up walking out with Straberries & Champagne perfume from Body Fantasies Sexiest fantasies and so far I'm loving the smell. It can be a strong scent the first time you spray it on yourself, but as it fades it turns into a very pleasent and sweet scent that entices my smell. It is quite expensive when you are buying only the bottle alone. I brought the 7.35 oz for 6.99 and it was well worth the price. It is also now longer lasting which is wonderful to me because I like a scent that doesn't have me reapplying it ever hour. I also love that it doesn't have a strong alcohol base and that you can actually smell the fruity smell above all the most. My only complaint would be that the cap isn't too sturdy and breaks easily.