Other Body Lotions:

Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion Unscented

Good but not spectacular

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion Unscented:

I have dry skin and need to apply lotion every day, particularly to my legs after shaving. I am very scent sensitive and most fragrances give me a bad headache or cause my asthma to act up. My favorite lotion was discontinued and I needed to find a new lotion. I decided to try Body Drench Unscented Daily Moisturizing Lotion.

It comes in a large 500ml (16.9 oz) bottle with a pump. The lotion is medium in consistency. It spreads very easily. It is important to note that unscented means there is no added fragrance. It does however have a scent from the ingredients used in the lotion. I can smell the jojoba seed and cocoa, among other things. It is not unpleasant; it makes me think of the beach (I don't know why).

The lotion soaks into the skin quite quickly and does a fairly good job at moisturizing. It does not leave a residue, but I can still tell I have put something on my skin. I am not in love with the feel or smell of this lotion, but it is better than most.

4 stars is a bit generous for this product, but 3 would be a bit low. I would give it 3.5 if I could. It is a reasonably priced, fast absorbing unscented lotion that does a decent job at moisturizing.