1.7
Body Comfort
Body Comfort Therapeutic Packs

Body Comfort Therapeutic Packs

1.7

Product does not last and customer service is non-existent

from Vancouver, WA

About Me Budget Buyer

Comments about Body Comfort Therapeutic Packs:

I purchased a neck and back pack and only used it twice. Some time went by and I tried to regenerate it, but after removing it from the boiling water and allowing it to cool, it returns to a crystallized state. I have written bodycomfort's corporate office twice over a course of two months, but never received a response. I would not recommend this product. Although they advertise it as there being no limit to the number of times a pack can be used, I was only able to use it three times.

Too much work

from Roseville, Mi

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective

Cons

Comments about Body Comfort Therapeutic Packs:

Using this product is easy, pop the button and it heats, but, having to wrap it in towels and boil for 20 minutes is a pain in the butt. If you're in pain it's quite a project to get ready to reuse.

• My Beauty Routine Takes:
      • 10 Minutes

A lot if hassle for little return!

Comments about Body Comfort Therapeutic Packs:

I purchased their full kit a few years ago. It was not cheap but I was fascinated with the product. This is the appeal unfortunately. They heat nicely for a short period. If using the larger ones you have to take time to boil them right away to get then to go back. It's quite a hassle really, especially if you don't have a very large pot to boil them in. Mine also only worked for a couple years. Then they just stayed crystallized. I lost my receipt so no luck getting replacements. Waste of money. Other methods work just as well and last longer for less money. Would not recommend this product.