3.6

3.6

THE BEST COFFEE EVER

from Redwood City, CA

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

This coffee is the Best. It is great to be apart of their club. I get to choose a great aray of flavored coffees that are wonderful. I epsecially like their holiday flavors. They keep each cup of coffee unique and flavorful.

Angela Piazza

Terrible customer service and same coffee in every bag

from New Cumberland, PA

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

You get the same tasting coffee in everybag.  As a coffee lover, I know the difference between Panamanian, Kona, Jamaican, coffees and all coffee is the same at Boca Jave.  Worst yet is that the standard is sub-par.  When I talked with customer service about this I was spoken to rudely in poor English, which underlines there amateur, non-gourmet status.  Skip these guys for one of the other coffee purveyors!

Equal to Maxwell House

from Fairport, NY

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

Not up to standards.  Poorly roasted.  Bitter.  On par with your big labels.  Don't let the words "gourmet", "fresh roasted", etc.  fool you in to thinking that these guys have anyting that your local grocery store can't offer.  Save your money and look for a real gourmet coffee roaster.

Worth the extra money for fresh roasted.

from Bark River, MI

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried one of Boca Java's specials.  The coffee was so fragrant and you could tell it had truly been freshly roasted. The flavor was great. We like our coffee strong and dark and we were not dissappointed by this roaster.  I would definitely buy from them again.

Oh My God!!

from Allentown, PA

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

This coffee is the best!  You know what, I'm not a morning person.  I have my maker programmed to start in the morning and I always wake up with a grumpy face.  But when I smell this coffee I can't help but get a smile on my face.  The coffee looks dark and fresh and its the best smelling coffee I've ever smelled.  I keep coffee in my fridge, I suppose bc I think it will keep it fresh and the whole fridge smells like it when I open the door.  This is the kind of coffee where you imagine sitting beside a fire with a good book and just relaxing.

They have some pretty flavorful choices to choose from.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

I love to try the various flavors they have to offer, but I definitely have a few standard favorites I continually order. My two favorites are the Surfing Safari and Palm Beach Passion. They both are strong, but full of flavor.

Delicious!

from Wilberforce, OH

Comments about Boca Java Coffee:

Very Good coffee! The flavor is rich but mild, no bitter after-taste. Banana Foster is my favorite by far. Variety of flavors and you can get it in decaf too, which is perfect if you want  to cut down on caffeine but not taste.It is fresh. It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for , in a positive meaning.