Other Grains & Pastas:
Bob's Red Mill
Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal

Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal

One of the Best Flaxseed Meals Around!

Comments about Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal:

Bob's Red Mill is one of my favorite organic brands, and has been for many years. Organic ingredients are very important to me, but it is difficult to always purchase organic ingredients because of increasingly high prices. Bob's Red Mill is an excellent choice not only because of high quality ingredients, but also because of the excellent price.

I love using Flaxseed meal in a variety of recipes. I mix it into muffins, sprinkle it on top of cereal, and stir it in soups. The health benefits are enormous! The flaxseed meal does not alter the taste or texture significantly. In muffins and cookies (yes, I am that much of a health nut) I cannot even taste it! I love that Bob's Mill provides a gluten-free option. Incredibly helpful.

Nutrition Stats:
60 calories for 2 tablespoons
5 grams of fat
4 grams carbs
4 grams of fiber
3 grams of protein

If you are looking for an easy way to make your diet a little better in 2014, add Bob's Red Mill Flax Meal to some of your recipes! You won't regret it.

Flaxseed: Wonderful for Your Body

Comments about Bob's Red Mill Organic Flaxseed Meal:

I use flaxseed as an egg replacement. I mix about 4 TBLS of warm water and 1 tsp of Flaxseed meal and let it sit, then when the mixture gets gooey, add it to your dish.
I use Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed in many ways:
in Smoothies
in breads and baked goods
in Flaxseed crackers
on Yogurt
Flaxseed is excellent for your heart. So find a way to fit it into our meals. Adding flaxseeds to Muffins is a great place to high the nutrients and make sure your friends and family
Flaxseed can be bought in different forms, such as whole seeds, ground seed, oils or supplements, and the uses for flaxseed vary from health benefits to cooking uses. Keep Flaxseed stored properly so it maintains its healthy nutrients for longer periods of time when it is kept and stored in the freezer or refrigerator. Flaxseed is best if it is packed away and out of the heat or direct sunlight.

Bob's Red Mill is a brand I have come to trust. The variety and quality they offer is superb product!