3.5

3.5

Love this lip gloss!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss Rose Sugar:

This is really substantial lip gloss that lasts for hours. The color and smell and fantastic! The only draw back is that my long hair sticks to my lips if they ever come in contact with each other - which does happen!

there are better

from Clinton, NY

Comments about Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss Rose Sugar:

I am always in awe of Bobbi Brown and her products. From her books to her makeup she really does a good job at making a woman feel beautiful no matter what she looks like. There are always things that women do not like about themselves. But I like that Bobbi Brown takes a different perspective and likes to celebrate those things and to make us all feel beautiful. her makeup is always outstanding and that is why I was happy to buy her lipgloss but I am really not happy with it. I love lipgloss and love to buy it to have it everywhere- my purse, my car, may makeup drawer. I just like to have it on hand, but the problem with this lip gloss is that it runs all over the place from the bottle. As soon as I bought it I immedietly put it in my purse but then later found that it globbed all over the place. I ended up having to store it in a plastic bag and even then I didn't want to use it because it got my hands all gloppy. Now it sits in my makeup drawer on an end so that it doesn't run but now I just don't use it.