Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Eye Creams
Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream is great eye cream.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream:

Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Eye Cream is wonderful.  I use it day and night underneath my eyes.  It is moisturizing plus the fine lines have disappeared.  It feels so good.  I recommend this to everyone.

Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream is worth the expense

from Potomac, MD

Comments about Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream:

I recently bought the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream because the Bobbi Brown rep at the makeup counter recommended it to help with dark circles under my eyes.  The dark circles are due to heredity, aging and allergies.  I use it twice a day - once in the am before I put on my moisturizer or other makeup and then again before I go to bed.  My skin, in general, is relatively dry and the area under my eyes is even more so.  I was worried that if I used the cream that my foundation would crease in that area or that it wouldn't apply evenly.  The rep suggested applying the cream well before the foundation so that it would have a chance to absorb.  I do this and have no problems.  Additionally, I've found that the area under my eyes is much less dry than it was before I used it.  I haven't noticed a big change in the darkness of the circles but maybe I haven't used it long enough.

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream works like a dream!

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream:

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream is absolutely exceptional! Just a tiny dab provides intensive moisture and does a great job prepping the area for concealer. One jar lasts for nearly a year because I need only the tiniest bit in the a.m. and p.m. It sinks in very quickly allowing me to move quickly through my routine from cream to concealer corrector to concealer to powder. It is also extremely gentle which is so important for the delicate skin around the eyes!

The Hydrating Eye Cream also works well to plump the fine lines around the eyes. I am 26 years old and starting to pay attention to the tiny lines framing my eyes that weren't there just a few years back! This cream makes all the difference and keeps me feeling youthful! Keeps fine lines out of sight and out of mind!

I highly recommend this product. It is long lasting, super hydrating, gentle, and sinks in quickly - everything I could ask for!