Other Mascaras:

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara

Great Lengths

from Clearfield, UT

Comments about Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara:

This mascara is really great at lengthening your lashes. It's not sticky, and goes on fast and don't need a lot of coats to make your lashes look full and long. I had a sample sent to me and I really like this mascara. I am very picky about mascaras. This is one I will use again and recommend to others.

Fast lengths

Ease of Application
Not sticky.

• Ease of Application:

Great Mascara by Bobbi Brown

from Binghamton, NY

Comments about Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara:

I have naturally long eye lashes, so I lookfor a mascara that will make my eyes pop and thicken my lashes rather than lengthen them. So it is important to me when shopping for a new mascara that the mascara wand can reach all of my lashes without clumping. I have tried many a mascara and find that Bobbi Brown's is the best for thick full lashes (rather then long alien looking ones). I apply two coats and it lasts all day. This mascara is great because it does not cake, it's wand is precise and sturdy -not like the wands you often find on the flimsy drugstore brands- and lasts all day. It is not cheap, but with this mascara you pay for quality. It comes in basic brown and black color variety.

Not any better than drugstore brands

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara:

To be honest, I am surprised this product is getting good reviews. I am a big fan of Bobbi Brown, except for this mascara. It just doesn't do much. It's not amazingly clump-free, it doesn't seem to lengthen much or give extra volume. It's just a very basic mascara. It doesn't flake or smear, which is a plus, but I generally don't have a problem with that anyway. Even their salespeople will say they don't like it. The last time I was at the Bobbi Brown counter, the makeup artist said (without me mentioning I didn't like the mascara) that she uses every single Bobbi Brown product and loves them--except the mascara. She recommended Lancome or Dior instead. I thought that was interesting.

I think the price is typical for the line and the general caliber of Bobbi Brown's makeup, but definitely overpriced for what it is/what it does. You'd be better off with a drugstore brand of mascara, honestly. It makes me sad to say it, but that's the truth.

Everything Mascara - The name of the mascara does not lie.

from Elmhurst, NY

Comments about Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara:

This is a great waterproof mascara that thicken your eyelashes. The mascara is also so easier to take off too.  Just a little soap and water or your favorite cleaners and it is gone.  It is so easy to use and take off.  The name says it all.