Other Dairies:
Blue Diamond
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk

Blue Diamond is the best

I am trying to make changes in my life and eat healthier. In the last few months I have switched regualar cow milk for Blue Diamond Almond Milk. I have bought both the sweetened and the unsweetened which are both awesome. We are now completely weened off of regular milk in my house. I am not allergic to regular milk however there are times where it make me feel sick to my stomach and full. With almond milk I have never felt this way and there are no side effects. We should all be eating more nuts and fruits and this is a great way to start. I also use this for cooking. There are other brands available however after learning about refracting the earth and which states are poisoning our drinking water and crops I decided that the Blue Diamond brand was better since it comes from a state that does not allow this. Children are the real decision makers on if something is great and both my children love this milk. They drink it and use it on their morning cereal. In fact, my daughter sometimes has a problem with her stomach hurting after eating ice cream and we were thinking it because of the milk but she has no problem with the almond milk. They even ask for it when we are out places.

Almond Breeze Milk

I am lactose intolerant so when I saw an advertisement for Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, I could hardly wait to try it.  I really love milk and have tried soy and many others but just couldn't handle the taste.  I thought this milk just might be the difference.  Well, I was wrong.  Although the Blue Diamond Almond Breeze was smooth and creamy, it was too thick for normal milk taste.  The taste was the most disappointing thing to me.  It did not taste anything like milk, in fact, just tasteless as far as I was concerned.  The cost is way too expensive for just trying as I ended up pouring the milk down the drain after I let several other people try it.  They felt the same way I did, not good and tasteless.  I think you would have to be someone who doesn't like the natural taste of milk to even consider drinking this milk regularly.  Or someone who is so calorie conscious that they drink it because is has less than 1/3 the calories of real milk.  Don't waste your money!

Great product for the price.

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

Almond breeze almond milk comes in several flavors and both shelf stable and not shelf stable. All of which are delicious. Almond Breeze is one of the better brands of Almond milks. Where as the store brand is okay for cereal or smoothies Almond Breeze is better for actually drinking. Not only does it taste great but it also has a very consistent texture and there is no funky flavor or watered down taste that often is associated with vegan Milks.
It is not the most expensive brand to buy but it has the higher quality I prefer. The flavor I typically get is Vanilla which is perfect for smoothies. Especially those that ask for vanilla flavoring, because it makes it so much easier to mix them up and saves the need for buying vanilla extract. One of my Favorite smothies to make is the Babaloonian Breakfast which is 1 cup milk, 1 cup steel cut oats, let sit in fridge over night then in the morning add it to 1 more cup milk 1/4 cup raisins, 1/4 cup almonds 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and a small banana, mix in blender until smooth. and as you can see a Vanilla almond makes this recipe much easier because I don't need the almonds or the Vanilla. Thanks for a great product.

Great alternative to dairy milk

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

Blue diamond almond breeze milk is great. It is healthier then regular diary milk and tastes better too. It's got about 100 less calories then regular dairy milk. It's such a healthier alternative that I have my children drink it too. We make milk shakes out of it and we use it in our cereal. It's got such a smooth creamy texture it's great to bake with too.

Replaced regular milk!

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I love almond milk. I buy the unsweetened one to live a healthier lifestyle. The milk still has a great taste without the sugar. I replaced what I use to use milk for with almond milk. Cereal, coffee, beverage. It works with all. You know whats also good that I use it for. If your use protein powder to make a shake I use a cup of the Almond Milk and its makes the protein shake easier to intake. Plus mixes well together. Almond milk also feels like it last forever! Not like regular milk, it expires within a few months. Its a good substitute if regular milk grosses you out or you can't drink dairy. Almond Breeze is a good brand and a little bit cheaper in price. You won't just drink regular milk again!

Love Almond Breeze MIlk!

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I absolutely love Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk. I suffer from IBD and am always looking for beverages that are easy on the digestive system, while maintaining a decent taste. This is definitely a keeper! I am giving 8 stars instead of 10 simply because of the flavor, I'm not a big fan of the vanilla, definitely more prone to go with the plain. EIther way, I am a big fan.

so delish

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

My favorite product ever! It is super delicious and super healthy! I'm lactose intolerant so this is my to go to milk! It is very nutritious but also contains only 40 calories per cup! Now that's a great deal! It is super delicious and very smooth and creamy! Way better than the regular mik

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla Milk Is Fantastic

from Bessemer, AL

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I love Blue Diamond Vanilla Unsweetened Almond milk. It is creamy and still has a sweet taste even though it's unsweetened. I love to make overnight oats in a jar using this milk. It's also great in cereal, recipes and I drink it on it's own. I have never liked the taste of milk but this is one that I can drink without feeling sick. I also find that both the sweetened and unsweetened milks from Blue Diamond Almond Breeze are delicious and filling.

a lactose free milk replacement

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

This soy free and lactose free product is delicious and wonderful for people who can't have the lactose milk or soy milk or someone who just wants to use a more vegan approach on their eating habits. this milk comes in many different flavors and has many good nutrition qualities . it is a well priced item with less fat than regular milk and is a excellent alternative for people who don't like or cant have regular milk and has a great taste .

tally-ho

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I never, never thought that I would like almond milk. However, this unsweetened almond milk is a great substitute for regular milk and its perfect for smoothies. The best part is that it gets really cold and tastes really good frozen. I would recommend this if you are looking for an addition to your non-dairy diet. it's also really good if you want the flavor of almond but not the added sugar of other almond milks.

You gotta love this stuff!

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I use this as my main brand of almond milk because it unsweetened. Almonds offer a sweetness all their own. There is no reason to drink the added sugar and add unnecessary carbohydrates. I am a low carb vegetarian and every carbohydrates counts, so when I drink or use BDAB Milk In do not have to worry about ingesting more carbs to my count.

I use it in making homemake blender ice cream and blended soups. I can rely on it to
blend in and not over take the vegetables or the fruit.

No more cow milk for me. I use it to make smoothies and soups and the textures are wonderful.

I recommend this almond milk to diabetics to need to watch their carbohydrate count and to those who want to lose weight, by cutting down on carbs and to people who have sinus problems. My hubby use to have persistent sinus problems but now that he drinks almond milk, he does not have to worry about that problem anymore.

Good

from Warren, OH

Comments about Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Milk:

I have to say I have tried many many different brands of almond and soy and coconut milk. This brand does not add up for me at all. I have had better tasting almond milks. This one is not as creamy as the ones I have had, there is no flavor or richness to this type of almond milk. I would not suggest to people to buy this one but I would definatly reccommend the silk brand for almond milk, I think the chocolate tasting one is very very delicious and that many people would love that looking for a dairy alternative that is a very safe bet to go with. They could definatly improve on the taste in this particular type of almond milk in my opinion.