Other Dog Foods:
Dry Dog Food
Blue Buffalo
Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food

Great

Best quality dog food on the market. I have seen noticeable change in my dogs coat which has a very soft and shiny appearance which my entire family has noticed

Pennsylvania

Its a great product.

I use this product for the days I dont have time to home prepare the doggies meals. Yes I know that sounded obnoxious but I enjoy cooking for my dogs and they enjoy it too and I know what they are eating that way. I trust this brand though and have had no problems.

Louisiana

true

My chihuahua loves this food

My baby prefers the taste of this food over eating his treats. He starts jumping and wagging his tail when the bag comes out of the pantry

Jacksonville, Florida

true

More than just a dog food

I have a 6lb chihuahua who I rescued from a family that fed her kibbles and bits. Between bad dog food and having fleas, I started by treating the fleas and then I started researching the best dog food to feed her. I came up with this Blue Buffalo and was a little apprehensive with the high price tag. I purchased a bag and started feeding it to her as directed on the bag. In two weeks time, there was a noticeable difference to her coat and her overall activity. This dog food actually goes further than my old dog food because it is higher in protein. I am definitely happy with this dog food and will continue to purchase it

Kjo102186

true

Finally a food my dog will eat

I have a small 10 pound chihuahua that is very picky. I have gone through a lot of different dog foods and he just does not seem to like much. But I just bought this and within 20 minutes of me filling his bowl he had it gone. I do wish the pieces were smaller though I have a very hard time finding small enough pieces for him. But he still eats it.

Pa

true

This food is very good and healthe for my dog

The product is very good for my dog health

Mohammad darwish. Jordan

goood fod dog

good food dog

libya

Great product

This dog food is a great choice for my dog because there isn't byproducts and it's made with natural ingredients

Valparaiso, IN

Natural

I recently switched to this Blue Buffalo life protection formula small breed adult dog food because of so many negative news stories I have heard about other brands making dogs very sick so I knew Blue Buffalo would be a brand I could trust because of their reputation for quality. The biggest benefit of this particular dog food is that it is all natural so I do not have to worry about my dog ingesting something harmful. Now that my dog is older I feel like this dog food will help preserve my poochs health because of the life protection advantage. I really like how it's specially formulated for smaller breeds as well as life protection; it therefore meets my needs very well. My dog also very much enjoyed this food. She acted very excited to eat and gobbled it all up. I would highly recommend Blue Buffalo dog food because of the taste as well as the nutritional value!

Sneads Ferry, NC

Stinky breath!

Was good for two small dogs. Could continue using bc breath was horrible.

Londonderry, NH