Other Cat Foods:
Blue Buffalo
Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food

Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food

Worth Every Penny

I feed my 1 year old Persian this food and he loves it. I use to feed him what the breeder fed him and it made him actually bleed so I switched to another well known brand but he kept getting constipated. So we started getting this really expensive fish oil. While that seemed to work he got to the point where he wouldnt touch his food unless we put the fish oil on it first. Then I received an e-mail about Blue Buffalo where you can compare the food you feed your cat with thiers. Boy was I suprised how much better the Blue Buffalo is than my brand and because it has fruit in it I didn't need to continue to buy the fish oil. He loves it and I quit buying the fish oil and he has not gotten constipated since. Sure it costs a little bit more than some of the other cat food but it is worth every penny and I actually save money by not having to buy the expensive fish oil. Go to their website and check it out, I think you might be suprised I was.

Decent

This Blue Buffalo Indoor cat food I tried out recently for my indoor and outdoor but she is also indoor because we keep her in the garage also. This was a fairly decent cat food because it seems to be to a high standard of quality and the flavor and ingredients seemed to be of the higher standard of ingredients. My cats enjoyed this as they are usually picky about new foods but they really enjoyed this brand and flavor quite well so I kept feeding them this because it seemed to be a good brand with quality ingredients for my kitty cats. I would reccomend this to another cat owner to see if they would try it for their cats and see if they like it because it worked for me! Also would try to see if you can get a sample of it first because that is what I did and then after the sample they liked it so then I said okay I will buy it now that I know they like it and i didnt waste money on buying a huge bag at first.

They loved it at first, then wouldn't touch it!

from Boston, MA

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Like It
    • Hard to Digest

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

We started our two cats (ages 6 & 7) on this food and at first they loved it! They seemed to enjoy the taste and it kept them full. After about 3 months one cat started getting the runs and eventually neither cat would go near it. I asked our vet about it and she said switch food immediately!

Be very careful buying this food

from Buffalo, NY

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• All Natural
      • Improves Coat

Cons

• Pricey / Poor Value

• Indoor Cats

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

I used to love this product & our cats were on it for years. It is great for indoor cats because it doesn't make them gain weight & its high in fiber. However, I stopped using it last year because all of the sudden it started giving our cats wicked indigestion and the runs. After taking the crew to the vet, I stopped feeding it to them.

Great for people with Cat allergies

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

I get this food for my cats. I did a lot of research because I am allergic to cats. While finding out about the best cats for people with allergies I came across some information about this food. Because Blue Buffalo doesn't put any artificial coloring or flavorings in this, it is healthier for the cat but also it helps with the production of the secretion that causes allergic reactions in most people. The few times I have gotten something else I have seen a great increase in the number of hairballs my cats have as well. Also the cats are always happy when they see this food come into the house after having something else for a bit. This food also helps my cats digestion as well. Neither one of them, and I have two, seem to get as much gas while they are eating this food as other foods. I usually go to Tractor Supply and get a big bag of this and that helps make it almost as economical as any other major brand food.

My cats were hungry

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

I was excited to try this product. I love the quality of ingredients. I own two cats...one was fine with it, the other cat always seems to be hungry. I did notice less hair around the house after switching, yet she started begging at the table.

Quality of Ingredients
      It is great to see natural ingredients!

• Flavor Selection:

A healthier alternative to traditional brands

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

Our cat was having hair ball issues and was being finicky about using her litterbox. Before doing any medical testing, our vet wanted us to try a new brand of cat food to determine if it would make a difference. And it did. Within a week, we noticed that our cat seemed to have more spunk and was interested in playing more then she had in ages. She has also dramatically reduced the number of hair balls and throw up issues that she has had. It used to occur pretty much daily and now it only happens about once a week. And best of all, since switching to this food, she has never gone to the bathroom anywhere but the littler box. I never knew that food could make such a big difference in so many ways in our cat. I just wish it was more affordable and a little easier to find. It is worth the extra cost and hunt, though. If your cat has any issues such as being sluggish or getting more hair balls or getting sick more often then they used to, you should check out this brand to see if it will make a difference.

Quality of Ingredients
      This is where this food excels. It doens't have the filler byproduct a lot of foods have and the ingredients are all things you can actually tell what they are and can pronounce. This is why it makes such a difference in your cat's health.

Flavor Selection
      There were a decent number of varities available and they were all extremely cat friendly (and loved) options.

• Flavor Selection:

Blue Buffalo indoor cat food is perfection!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

Blue Buffalo is the only cat food that I will feed my cats. I love my kitties very much, and I feel that their health is a main priority. My cats seem more energetic and playful ever since I started feeding them Blue Buffalo cat food. They coats are also much shinier in appearance. Blue Buffalo is on the more expensive side, but when my cats' health is on the line, I will do whatever it takes to make sure they are getting the correct and proper nutrition.

Quality of Ingredients
      No matter how much you search, you will not find a cat food brand that has more quality than Blue Buffalo. I can pronounce every single ingredient on the bag which is quite impressive. Blue Buffalo cat food provides more protein than any other cat food I have ever purchased. This cat food is all-natural as well which is always a plus.

Flavor Selection
      Blue Buffalo offers a good variety of flavors. My cats especially love the chicken flavor.

• Flavor Selection:

Blue Buffalo is the way to go!

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

Overall Blue Buffalo products are probably the best on the market these days in terms of great natural ingredients for your pet. I love my cat and I feel great feeding her Blue Buffalo indoor cat food. It has all the good and natural ingredients a cat food should have without all the added extras most other foods have. My cat loves the taste and because there are some different flavors I will switch it up every once and a while to keep her interested. I love all of Blue Buffalo products and use them with all my pets!

Quality of Ingredients
      The quality of ingredients in Blue Buffalo products are at the top of the list. You cannot get much better than Blue Buffalo when looking for a healthy and natural cat food to feed your cat.

Flavor Selection
      Blue Buffalo offers a variety of flavors which is great because I love to switch the flavor up every few months to keep my cat interested. I have never had a problem getting her to eat Blue Buffalo and I doubt I ever will.

• Flavor Selection:

Fantastic cat food, highly recommend

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

This is a brand of food I use for both my cats, and my dogs. It is a little more on the expensive side, however if you want the best for your animals, then it is totally worth buying. Most cat foods don't use the all natural ingredients in there food like Blue Buffalo does. They use real meat like real chicken and real beef. This is the reason why this food is a little more on the expensive side. There is no generic ingredients or anything that is actually bad for your animals like other brands use. I never knew how bad some other foods really were over time, until I actually did the research. They have multiple flavors to choose from, not just dry food, but wet food also. If you have no problem spending a little extra money for your cat, then look no further than Blue Buffalo. All in all, this is a brand you really cannot go wrong buying, and your cat will probably thank you later.

The Best Cat Food On The Market

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

I've certainly been through many different cat food brands for my three cats. With two domestic black short hairs, and one calico, I have a whole lot of "fussy" on my hands. I've tried Iams, Purina, Friskees, and every other kind out there. But it was my mother who hipped me to Blue Buffalo. She used it for her then-new dog, and swore by it. So I figured I'd try it for my girls. The results were pretty amazing.
      One of our short hairs always had a habit of throwing up food. It's just what she's always done. I feared that not much would change on Blue Buffalo (we tried the Grain Free). But we were pleasantly surprised. Now while she didn't throw up every single time, it was frequent enough that it's something we expect at any given time. Not once - NOT ONCE - has she thrown up Blue Buffalo. It's just a Godsend in that regard.
      We've also noticed they eat less, because there are no fillers, and they are satisfied sooner. There's also less waste in the litter box, because they're absorbing more of it, leaving little to expel later. Our littlest gal, Sookie, is only 3 years old, but she has the coat like none we've seen. It just shines, and she's the softest cat we've ever owned. Our calico is plush feeling, but Sookie is soft like velvet.
      There is no doubt we are forever going to be a Blue Buffalo household, whether we have cats or dogs.
      As a side note: They all love the wet food as well, and we can easily divide a smaller can of it between the three of them, and they are all happy girls.

• Flavor Selection:

My kitty is a happy kitty!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Blue Buffalo Indoor Cat Food:

We first heard of blue buffalo on commercials and then our vet recommended it for our dog who was having stomach issues. We thought we might as well try it out for our cat as well, as I would like to feed them natural things that will not upset their stomachs and will make them healthier overall. I am glad that we did. My cat was somewhat overweight, lazy, and just seemed to be not doing well as she aged. With this new Blue Buffalo indoor cat food we have seen a big different. Her weight has gone to a healthy level, she has more energy, even her coat is looking brighter and shinier everyday. She acts a lot more like she did when she was just a kitten and the only thing that we changed was her food, so I know it had to have made a huge difference in her quality of life. I notice she even has less hairballs and loses less hair now. Her stomach never gets irritated anymore like it occasionally did before, she is now a very happy and healthy spoiled cat.