Other Snacks & Cookies:

Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream

Z4 purchased in July

from Ellicott CIty, MD

Comments about Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream:

Salesman *** *** and finance person *** *** were polite, friendly, knowledgeable and professional in every respect. Received fair offer for my trade in. The used car that I purchased was impeccably detailed and clean. *** and *** thoroughly explained to me the features of my new car. I never felt pressured during the process. When they move in to their renovated facilities in a few weeks I'm sure that the new facilities will be 5-star. I drove up to *** from MD to buy this car, and they made the out-of-state purchase (title work, taxes, etc) painless for me.

Just like banana pudding!

Comments about Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream:

Banana is a long time favorite flavor of mine. I love banana pudding and really enjoy Blue Bell ice cream. The Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream is so darn good! Tastes like a high quality banana pudding instead of the cheap tasting stuff. Blue Bell hit the mark with this ice cream.

Delish!!!!

Comments about Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream:

Blue bell banana pudding homeade vanilla is front porch sunday afternoon meets refreshing coolment of yardwork complete and thirst quenched. I love the crunch of cookies and frozen banana inside of the old fashion cream of the jomeade vanilla.

Top 3 ice creams ever made!

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream:

This Blue Bell gold rim ice cream is banana flavored with whipped topping swirl and vanilla wafers. The flavors combine fantastically to make something better than banana pudding itself! I think, but am not sure, that the vanilla wafers have trans fats in them. That is the only strike against this ice cream, and it is waaaay too tasty to really count even something as poisonous as trans fats against it!

Ohhh, I'm in BIG trouble now!!!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream:

**Blue Bell Banana Pudding Ice Cream** is absolutely d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!  I am usually a chocolate ice cream eater - when I allow myself to eat ice cream.  A friend turned me onto this flavor and I am hooked!!!

**Blue Bell Banana Pudding Ice Cream **is a mixture of creamy vanilla with creamy banana - then as an added bonus there are chunks of vanilla wafers inside.  Ahhh, its so good!!

Blue Bell has been around forever and I have yet to visit their nearby creamery in Brenham, TX.  I'll have to put that on my list for this summer!

Some ingredients:  milk, cream, sugar, skim milk, bananas, vanilla wafer, etc.

OMG....this is quite possibly the death of me!!

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Blue Bell - Banana Pudding Ice Cream:

Well, I am not sure I can put into words how simply delightful this product is. First of all, the creaminess and splendid taste of this ice cream is surely to be the death of me. I have found a new favorite and once I get started, it is hard to stop. Can I share a really horrible secret?? I love this so much that when I purchase it and don't want to share it I hide it in the back of my freezer where nobody goes so they won't see it and eat it on me!! How bad is that!!