1.2
Flowers and Gift Websites
BloomsToday.com

BloomsToday.com

1.2

Stupid people deserve what they get

I made what I call the ultimate mistake while making my order with this web site....I didn't look at reviews first! At this point I am very happy I didn't though. I made an order for same day delivery, the day before Valentines Day and it was delivered same day, as promised, with absolutely no problems. The people that are whining about the "Bad customer service" are the people that are too stupid to read what they are agreeing to while taking what they think of as another Free handout (The magic discount) from a business that is trying to be profitable. If you want a free handout there is always something attached to it and you better be smart enough to read what it is. Awesome service and great company.....They will get my business in the future!

This company runs a scam

I ordered flowers from this company for a funeral I could not attend.  There was a link for Bloomstoday.com on the online obituary .  I've notified the newpaper that hosted this obituary about...Read complete review

I ordered flowers from this company for a funeral I could not attend.  There was a link for Bloomstoday.com on the online obituary .  I've notified the newpaper that hosted this obituary about this company's scam.

I'm glad I check my bank account regularly as I found the $9.95/month charge from Blooms Reward several days after I got charged for the flowers.  At no point did I specifically sign up for any type of rewards program or receive any confirmation of signing up for one.

Now I'm sure there was some sort of disclosure somewhere in size '1' font, but it still doesn't make it right.  People are grieving for a loved one and these people are trying to sneak in more charges.

As it was the weekend I couldn't call and cancel my account, but did search more on this company and found out I'm not the only one who had the same problem.  In fact all I found was complaints about the hidden $9.95/monthly charge.  There were also several complaints of people who cancelled their account and continued to receive a monthly charge.

I called this morning to cancel my account, but supposively have to wait 14 days from the day I "signed up" to cancel.  But I'm one step ahead as I cancelled the debit card used to make the purchase and got a new one.  It's a shame the Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs hasn't shut this place down yet.

Buyers Beware.  Stick with 1-800 proflowers.

BEWARE UNETHICAL BAIT & SWITCH, CROOKS

from JACKSONVILLE, FL

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

BAIT AND SWITCH, CROOKS, "HAVE A BLESSED DAY" HIPPOCRATES, UNETHICAL PRACTICE, WARNING ONGOING $ 9.99 MONTHLY CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR THEIR BLOOMS REWARD PROGRAM. If you order online, their Blooms Reward Program is pre-populated and when you place your order your price jumps $9.99. I READ CAREFULLY AND SAW THAT I WOULD BE CHARGED $ 9.99 PER MONTH FOR A PROGRAM I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED AND THE GIRL TRIED TO TELL ME THE ORDER HAD ALREADY GONE TO THE FLORIST AND WAS BEING PREPARED. I TOLD HER I JUST HIT THE PROCESS BUTTON, AND WANTED NO PART OF THEIR "BAIT AND SWITCH" MONTHLY PROGRAM, CANCEL MY ORDER, REMOVE ME FROM THEIR REWARDS MONTHLY PROGRAM. WHAT THEY DID WAS UNETHICAL, AND SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. SHE THEN TOLD ME SHE WORKED FOR THE FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR TEN YEARS. I DEMANDED AN EMAIL FOR THE CANCELLATION WITH THE PRODUCT AMOUNT, AND THEY BETTER REMOVE THE $ 9.99 REWARD CHARGE AND NEVER CHARGE MY CARD AN ONGOING MONTHLY $ 9.99 FEE. WHO ORDERS FLOWERS MONTHLY TO BENEFIT FROM A $ 9.99 MONTHLY CHARGE? I DID RECEIVE A CANCELLATION FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE PRODUCT, BUT THE $ 9.99 WAS NOT ON THERE. SHE ASSURED ME IT WOULD BE, I'LL WAIT TILL TOMORROW AND CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT. SHE HUNG UP WITH "HAVE A BLESSED DAY", WHICH IS A HUGE RED FLAG. YEAH, VERY CHRISTIAN, RIGHT? I DON'T THINK SO!

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

HORIBLE! THEY RUINED MY GIRLFREINDS BIRTHDAY!!!
DO NOT USE THIS PLACE! IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO PICK SOME OTHER PLACE, DO IT! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE! IORDERED THE FLOWERS wEDNESDAY FOR A WEEKEND DELIVERY THEY CALLED ME THE DAY THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DELIVER AND CANCELED THE ORDER AND SAID "SORY" MAYBE WE CAN DELIVER THE NEXT DAY? RIGHT! i WILL NEVER USE THIS PLACE AGAIN!

Don't wast your time.

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

Trying to send balloons to a dying man should not be so difficult. Do not waste your time with these people.. It was not until 4 days after the delivery should have been made that they sent me an email, to notify me that my delivery has been cancelled. Thankfully, I still have time to send a little cheer to a dying friend. NEVER AGAIN.

Did not deliver flowers.

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

Did not deliver the flowers. When asked to deliver free the next day they offered a 50% discount. But they remembered to say, "Have a nice day."

There claim to fame is there phones are answered in the US. Maybe they should outsource.
Bad service. Bad company.

Ridiculous. Garbage. Horrible customer service.

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

Absolutely horrible. Ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday a day in advance with express shipping. Flowers were supposed to arrive on her birthday BEFORE 1pm but did not arrive until 8pm. I contacted customer service multiple times throughout the day, each representative giving me false information and false arrival times. They assured me everything was "ok" since they would refund me the express shipping fee but cant realize the fact that I ordered express for a reason. Made a very irritating start to a special day.

Bottom line this website is garbage. I highly suggest staying away from bloomstoday.

TERRIBLE

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

This was a really frustrating and time-wasting experience in terms of customer service. Over a week ago, I ordered six flower deliveries for Administrative Professionals Week. Four of the arrangements were to be delivered to employees at my company yesterday. By noon, only two of the orders were delivered. I called Blooms Today and was told that the two remaining arrangements were to be delivered by a different florist and would arrive before 5pm. I waited and only one of the orders arrived before close of business. When I called Blooms Today this morning about the missing arrangement, the customer service representative said that the system showed the flowers had been delivered. I explained that was incorrect. I had to do a lot of explaining to convince her. After she agreed to process a new order for an upgraded arrangement, I received an email from Blooms Today that the florist claimed the flowers had been delivered and I should call them if this was not the case. I called them back and had to convince a different customer service person that the flowers were never received and essentially repeat my entire conversation from earlier . After that, the flower shop that missed the order called my coworker to confirm she didn't receive the flowers and she had to tell them three times that she did NOT receive the arrangement. (I sit beside her so I overheard her end of the call.) I then called the Flower Shop and they were confused on their end about the order. So it's anyone's guess whether the replacement arrangement will be delivered today as promised by Blooms Today, but it's been a real sh$tshow dealing with them! Thankully I have a good relationship with my co-worker or this would have been really awkward...

I usually use Teleflora or FTD and you can be sure I will stick with them going forward!

Horrible Customer Service, Company does not deliver as promised

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

I ordered flowers for my mom for Valentine's Day, they never arrived. Of course there is no one to call once you figure out the flowers aren't being delivered.
When I finally got hold of them, I had the flowers sent to another address. They charged my account $99.00 by the time they were finished and the bouquet was supposed to be 22.00 as I used a coupon from my entertainment book. They couldn't seem to figure this out even though I explained over and over that I didn't join their flower club.
I am still trying to get them to credit my account correctly.
I have always used Pro-Flowers in the past and will always use them again.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE A COUPON, DON'T USE BLOOMS TODAY!!!!!!

An absolute horrific excuse for a company!!!

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

Two funerals in one week and both orders were with Blooms Today only because they were placed before I found out how terrible this company is. The first order was canceled without notification and I found this out when I got to the viewing and the flowers had not arrived. They couldn't tell me why the order was canceled but had a different florist deliver them for the funeral the next day for an extra cost to me to have them expedited. The second arrangement was half the size chosen and arrived to the viewing dead. I had to get a complete refund on this order it was so embarrassing! This company holds your refund and I am still waiting complete reimbursement. Do yourself a favor DO NOT USE BLOOMS TODAY!!!

AWFUL SERVICE!

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

BLOOMS TODAY! NOT! They failed to deliver flowers to a funeral graveside service, did NOT call me, then sent an email saying they had tried to call and could they deliver flowers to the home instead. I will NEVER use BLOOMS TODAY again as they are NOT TODAY- they FAILED to do what they claim to do- and I will tell EVERYONE about this poor service and FAILURE!

DISAPPOINTED! NEVER AGAIN!

Comments about BloomsToday.com:

I THOUGHT I'D ORDER MY MOM A BOUQUET FOR VALENTINES ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY DID NOT DELIVER IT. CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID THAT THEY DID NOT DELIVER BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT VERIFY MY MAILING ADDRESS. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT CALLING ME? THEN I CALLED AND ASKED FOR A REFUND- WAS TOLD TO EXPECT IT IN 2 DAYS. STILL NO REFUND. I CALLED AGAIN, AND WAS TOLD TO EXPECT IT IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS. WORTHLESS! I SEE IT ONLY TOOK THEM A FEW MINUTES TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT AND ETERNITY TO PUT IT BACK! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!