18,354 reviews
Other Clothings:
Blitsy

Summary

Blitsy is the most modern and comprehensive arts and crafts company in the world, selling supplies to do-it-yourselfers from over 85 countries. Creative people can find unbeatable deals and upbeat videos, all designed to turn ideas into finished projects.

Read 18,354 Reviews

Blitsy

(2065)

Not the easiest to maneuver through the shopping pages.

Not the easiest to maneuver through the shopping pages. It would help to add TO the top of the pages the same page numbers that are at the bottom in little boxes, the ones you use in order to move from page 1 through 12 (plus the "next" button). Why are the page numbers shown only as "1, 2, 3, 4...12" with no buttons visible for 5,6,7,8,9,10,11, unless you go from 4 forwards or from 12 backwards? That made the shopping process take sooo much longer. I almost gave up and stopped my shopping.
I also found it impossible to remove multiples of an item in the shopping cart list to make it just a single "1" quantity of the item. I had to totally remove the item from the cart then go back to the ordering pages to find the item again so that I could only order 1 of the item instead of multiples. That took a while too.
I love the products you offer, and the prices are great. The search boxes within each category of supplies were very helpful and worked very quickly as well.
Thank you for also sending a detailed list of my order plus the tracking number to my email address. I like that as well.
The layout of the shopping pages with the pics was very easy on the eye.
It would help to show if an item is unavailable or sold out on the catalog page the item is first shown on instead of having to click on the item and try to add it to the cart, then finally seeing the "sold out" or "unavailable" notice there. All these little things make the whole shopping experience take much longer. It was a little bit frustrating because I was ordering many, many items this time, not just a couple of items. Thanks for asking for this comment. I really do like your company. Even though the technical part of the online shopping was a bit frustrating at times, I feel your company is very customer-oriented; the company values its customers. I appreciate that.

Your wiped out my cart when I refreshed the window.

Your wiped out my cart when I refreshed the window. I came back later and had to enter everything again. Then you put something into my PayPal window that contains YOUR BUSINESS NAME when I was paying for my cart. I am now going to have to go into PayPal and remove it. That REALLY, REALLY annoys me. And when I tried to checkout after agreeing to the PayPal information, you told me that my CART WAS EMPTY and I would have to enter everything again! I tried one more time to checkout and luckily it went through in spite of being told my cart was empty. If you took my money for an empty cart I am going to be SUPER ANGRY. Furthermore you are the only site I have ever dealt with that does NOT ALLOW ME TO SAVE PAGES AS I GO ALONG to HTML. The HTML files that I created are EMPTY of information. Did you turn this feature off on purpose? And FINALLY, I thought I saw something on your site that said I did NOT need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT to purchase items. But you made me create an account when I was checking out. DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU AS IF I HAD A GOOD FIRST EXPERIENCE? DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER RECOMMEND YOUR SITE TO ANYONE?

Easy site to shop on.

Easy site to shop on.

Always get great deals and great inspiration to try produ...

Comments about Blitsy:

Always get great deals and great inspiration to try products I'm unfamiliar with.

I love the variety and quick shipping.

Comments about Blitsy:

I love the variety and quick shipping.

Always a pleasure to order from Blitsy.

Comments about Blitsy:

Always a pleasure to order from Blitsy.

Website was hard to navigate, when I used the task bar it...

Comments about Blitsy:

Website was hard to navigate, when I used the task bar it always came up with no products so I had to type it into search and then it was super random.
Also what happened to free shipping to Canada on orders over $70?? That was my main reason I shopped from you and I hate paying the shipping so I always spend $70 or more..... should bring t back and I will shop monthly again.

Always easy to shop and great deals

Always easy to shop and great deals

It was a good experience shopping.

Comments about Blitsy:

It was a good experience shopping. I found great tools to use in my craft room.

I love your shop will be back soon for more!

Comments about Blitsy:

I love your shop will be back soon for more!

Great!

Great!

Found what I was looking for and it was on sale!

Comments about Blitsy:

Found what I was looking for and it was on sale!!