Other Lip Cares:
Blistex
Blistex Deep Renewal

Blistex Deep Renewal

Love it...my lips have never felt softer!

This Blistex D.R. is wonderful. It's super smooth, feels great going on & has a nice, light scent & taste. It's a lip balm with just a hint of shine & anti-aging benefits...My lips tend to chap & peel occasionally, especially in the winter and I also have those pesky, vertical lip lines but it has helped all that, considerably. It leaves my lips super soft, heals the chapping/peeling within just a few uses & lessens the appearance of my liplines, which is definitely a plus. I use this everyday, several times a day...not because I have to but because I just love the feel of it. My lips have never looked better. Will always keep a tube in my purse, along with my trusty Chapstick. :)

Blistex Deep Renewal is okay.

I recently bought Blistex Deep Renewal it smells and taste great but I found that it left my lips feeling kind of rough like it was exfoliated instead of soften. So I am not very pleased with this product.

good product.

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

Over all this is a good product. I have been happy so far with each of the different Blistex products I have tried. It is moisturizing. It goes on clear which is nice to have. Colored chap sticks often do not go on evenly when lips are dry and peeling, does not look good. It has a decent smell. Not too strong that you really notice it but it is not bad that you do not want to reapply it when needed. This product does last a long time. I only have to reapply it after I eat. I do not have to reapply after drinking the first few times, only if I am taking a drink fairly often. I do not know if the companies claim that it is age renewing is true or not. I have not seen any change in lines on or around my lips. All though i gave only gone through the first tub I have ever used. It may take more than the time I have been using. My lips are bad in the winter, and this works for me. I do recommend trying this brand of lip protection, it works very well.

I Love This For My Lips

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

Original Blistex is nice with my whole tingling medicated feel but I enjoyed this product a thousand times better. It keeps my lips super soft and I love that. I secretly became addicted to it. I feel like it is a little pricey for a chapstick but I like it so much that the price doesn't bother me. I like how much you get, and I like how big the tube is. As soon as I put it on my lips they get soft and feel really creamy.

Love me some Blistex Deep Renewal!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

I have been purchasing Blistex Deep Renewal for a year or two. I absolutely cannot tolerate chapped lips, so I am always on the lookout for lip balms. I have liked other Blistex products, so when I saw this at Wal-Mart I decided to give it a try, and that's all that I've been buying since then. I no longer have chapped, dry lips. Yes, you have to put the product on more, but it is because your lips eat the ingredients up! Even when I don't have the balm on, my lips feel great! I recommended this product to my mother and sisters. My mother gets cold sores on her lips all the time, and after using Blistex Deep Renewal, she said she noticed the sores heal so much quicker. This isn't meant to be "medicated," but the ingredients definitely heal! I buy several tubes--one to keep in my purse, one to keep on my bedstand, and one to keep where I do my work. LOVE this stuff! I will continue to buy Blistex Deep Renewal!

Love it...my lips have never felt softer!

from Garner, NC

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

Blistex deep renewal is deeply loved

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

Love it, love it, love it!  The deep renewal has passed all the tests for me!  I don't get chapped swooshing down the cold and windy ski slops, I don't get dry in the Arizona desert, I don't even get chapped after eating salted foods!

I love the smooth texture.  Its not greasy, doesn't have a bad flavor, and it looks natural.  Its a great solution for a chap stick junky like myself!

The only thing I don't 100% love about it, is that I have to reapply about every 20 minutes....

#1 The BEST OF THE BEST!!!

from Lewiston, UT

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

I have sufferd from extremly dry lips and I mean extreme, my entire life! I hate those waxy feel chapstcks that feel cakey. But this chapstick is like heaven is glides on so silky smooth and smells like sweet creamy vanilla goodness. I can honestly say I have tried just about every lip balm, chaptick etc. out there and nothing can ever compare. My greatest thanks goes to Blistex for a truly amazing product! Love love love!!!!

Blistex Deep Renewal for lips is a great daily conditioner.

from Monticello, KY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Conditioner is great for daily conditioning of your lips.  But when i first bought this product i had chapped lips and i thought i had messed up buying this one.  it makes your lips feel funny if they are already chapped and it seems weird on your lips, but after the chapness had healed up on my lips and i started using it for daily conditioning to keep them from getting chapped it worked great.  So personally i wish i had came across this prior to my lips getting chapped. When they was chapped and i first bought it i wish i had bought one that was made for chapped lips instead of for conditioning.  But now that my lips are healed and i am using this , it is working great, much better feel and is keeping my lips from getting chapped in this cold weather we are having, if your like me we have been hit with a snow and ice storms for the last week and my lips wasn't ready for it and they chapped really quick.  If i had been using this when the weather hit like this , i don't think they would have chapped like they did. for now i have them well and this is working great.

Pretty good stuff

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

I didn't buy this for the lip line reducing properties.  I bought it because I trust Blistex and my lips were so chapped and killing me.  Within 24 hours after applying it OVER and OVER agian, my lips no longer hurt and seem to have healed up.  It feels really nice on and isn't shiny and doesn't taste bad (like some balms do). Also, it doesn't burn or sting like some others do.

lips look great!

from Frankfort, ME

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

LOVE this.  has a pleasant slightly minty sweet smell.  not sticky or waxy.  lasts for a while.   lips look soft, supple while it is on.  natural looking.  i am not sure how much it really works to get rid of wrinkles in the long run...but, i figure it can't hurt.  spf 15 is a plus.  will be buying this again when i use my tube all up.  half gone already, i use it so much.

This is OUTSTANDING!

from Columbia, MO

Comments about Blistex Deep Renewal:

I bought this one time when I ran out of my other. This is really a good product! I usually apply some thing at night to help keep my lips soft. When I tried this I noticed how smooth it went on and how good it felt. the next morning I can honestly say my lips felt much softer than they did the say before! I highly recommend this for routine treatment! It is moisturing and anti-aging too!